« Government Begins to Regulate Eye Movements | Main | Obama Panders to Homosexuals »

April 14, 2008

Guess the Party Affiliation

See if you can guess Texas State Rep. Borris Miles's party affiliation after reading this news report:

HOUSTON — An arrest warrant was issued on Monday for state Rep. Borris Miles, accused of deadly conduct, KPRC Local 2 reported. A Harris County assistant district attorney said that Miles was indicted in connection with two incidents in December where Miles was accused of pulling out a gun in a threatening manner. A Houston woman and her husband filed suit against Miles earlier this year, asking that he be tested for sexually transmitted diseases and claiming he forced a kiss on the woman at a holiday party. The Harris County District Attorney's Office investigated the complaint that Miles entered a St. Regis Hotel ballroom uninvited, confronting guests, displaying a pistol and forcibly kissing the woman. He is also accused of pulling a gun on a TSU regent's wife at a Rockets game at the Toyota Center the same night.

If you haven't guessed his affiliation yet, here's a giant clue: the news report doesn't say.

Another clue — he's been in the news before:

A state lawmaker who opposed a bill giving Texans stronger right to defend themselves with deadly force pulled a gun and shot a man he says was trying to steal copper wiring from a construction site, police said Monday.

The gunslinging Miles opposed the castle doctrine, which holds that no one has a duty to retreat from intruders in their own homes rather than use deadly force.

borris_miles.JPG
Borris Miles, Democrat.

On a tip from Byron.

Posted by Van Helsing at April 14, 2008 6:25 PM

Comments

There's lots of stories here:

liberals are hypocrites

thieves abhore the 2nd amendment

the MSM is negligent

Posted by: Jimbo at April 14, 2008 6:52 PM

Sounds to me like the Texas militia is NOT "well regulated".

WRITE IN QUAYLE '08 -- I'LL LET GO OF MY PENIS EXTENDER WHEN YOU PRY IT FROM MY COLD DEAD FINGERS

Posted by: Dan Quayle at April 14, 2008 8:31 PM

Hey piss-ant who signs under the name "Dan Quayle." I wish you were a man, so that I could kick your cowardly ass.

Forget my bitch wife, write me, William Jefferson Clinton, in for '08. I'll have the person who posts as "Dan Quayle" as my running mate.

Posted by: Bill Clinton at April 14, 2008 8:45 PM

Bill Clinton,

Don't tell me you're ignorant of TWO Constitutional Amendments?

The 22nd Amendment limits the President to two terms.

But I only served one term as Vice President, under President Bush (the first one, the good one).

You'll need to study more if you don't want to look foolish posting to this blog.

WRITE IN QUAYLE '08 -- KNOWS THE CONSTITUTION BETTER THAN YOU DO

Posted by: Dan Quayle at April 14, 2008 8:51 PM

Dannie girl, I know the constitution. I invented it. I can be president as much as I want, and not look foolish at all. I really want you on my ticket. You look great as my bitch.

Posted by: Bill Clinton at April 14, 2008 9:03 PM

Bill,
You got my vote. We will add another ammendment to the constitution for you and Dannie Girl.
Now, when do we party?
I got a box of cigars for you and Danny Girl.

Posted by: UCA at April 15, 2008 9:35 AM

I love cigars! You guys are terrific.

I hope you don't see me as just your sex object.

WRITE IN QUAYLE '08 -- LOVE THOSE FAT CUBANS