« Quote of the Day | Main | Hugo Chavez Scared of John McCain »

March 26, 2008

Obama's Church: Being Designated a Terrorist State by USA Is "a Great Honor"

More hate-filled lunacy from the bizarre ultra-Left cult that serves Barack Obama as a church — from its newsletter, via Media Mythbusters Blog:

obama_church.gif

So Jesus wasn't a Jew, but the first Palestinian! Too bad the nasty Jews killed him, just like they've planned to kill blacks and Arabs with an "ethnic bomb," and Christians with their sinister "death squads."

I'll bet you didn't know that Libya was designated as a terrorist state not because it kept blowing up discos and airliners, but for opposing the righteous African struggle against white racists, which has turned out so magnificently in Zimbabwe. No wonder Obama's mentor Reverend Wrong and his colleague Louis Farrakhan were so keen to meet with Muammar Khaddafi.

Barack Obama has been attending this church since he was in this 20s, and gives to it generously. There are people walking around unsupervised and unmedicated who want him in the White House.

Posted by Van Helsing at March 26, 2008 9:36 AM

Comments

What the heck is an "ethnic bomb"?

Posted by: Texan at March 26, 2008 10:17 AM

Texan,
It's a bomb that kills only blacks and arabs. Now if we had a bomb like that don't you think we would have used on OBL and his buddies?

Posted by: Farmer Ted at March 26, 2008 10:51 AM

Jesus was not a Palestinian. They is no such thing, they are rabs, Palestinians only came abiot after Arafat said they were Palestinians. This Rev, Wrong is just looks sillier and sillier every time you look atsome more of his writings and thoughts.

And what the Hell is a "Ethnic Bobmb"???

Posted by: Stix at March 26, 2008 11:21 AM

Further proof that there's a bunch of sick puppies in this world: Those who wrote that crap and those who believe it being near the top of the list along with 'truthers' and liberals.

Posted by: Jimbo at March 26, 2008 11:25 AM

get used to saying "president mccain".

hussein obama knew - he had to know - the guy is his SPIRITUAL ADVISOR for crying out loud!

Posted by: nanc at March 26, 2008 4:39 PM

Would you rather see Senator McCain (who has never seen a war he didn't love) become president? If you love war and want to occupy more and more countries (with the horrible collateral damage of more and more US service men and women coming back in body bags), then vote for McCain. If you are like me and want to give peace a chance, vote for the Democrat candidate.

Posted by: Zonie at March 26, 2008 9:44 PM

Stonie, I mean Zonie, I think you mean "If you are like me and want to give Socialism a chance," or if referring specifically to Obama, it would also be "Give racism and anti- Americanism a chance."
Back on topic, the blatant ignorance is Obama's church is laughable. Jesus was a Jew! There aren't exactly that many Palestinian Jews.

Posted by: Adam at March 27, 2008 5:05 AM

Have y'all heard what Rev. Wrong has to say about Italians?

Posted by: Sam Houston at March 27, 2008 12:38 PM

Zonie

We GAVE peace a chance! Then we gave it another and another. How long are we supposed to be peacefull? Untill MORE bombs are set off in our cities?

"But are my eyes so blind that I must kiss the hand that beats me, lick the boot that kicks me?"

Posted by: KHarn at March 27, 2008 4:22 PM

Well, maybe if she's really hot...

Posted by: PabloD at March 27, 2008 9:56 PM

"Well, maybe if she's really hot..."

Uhh, moving right along......

Posted by: KHarn at March 28, 2008 2:14 PM