« Skipping School Can Be Noble | Main | Beeb Teams Up with NUT against British Army »

March 26, 2008

More Anti-American Bile from Michelle Obama

The wit and wisdom of Michelle Obama:

Because sometimes it's easier to hold on to your own stereotypes and misconceptions, it makes you feel justified in your own ignorance… That's America!

Reject America! Vote Obama!

Hat tip: Free Republic, on a tip from Cheetah.

Posted by Van Helsing at March 26, 2008 7:10 AM

Comments

... That's Michelle Obama!

If this woman becomes the First Lady it'll be a sad day for America.

Posted by: Kevin at March 26, 2008 7:19 AM

If Obama or Hillary wins Im flying my American flag upside down until they leave office.

John McCain may be a bit too liberal but at least hes not a total Moonbat! Hopefully McCain picks a solid conservative as VP.

Posted by: Anonymous at March 26, 2008 7:38 AM

Everytime I hear the Baracks whining about the need for real change, I think to myself "Actually, I kinda dig things the way they are." I wonder what the Baracks, and the 25 % of the population who believes massive changes need to be imposed on this country, are going to do when they find out that probably around 250 million of us don't want to change and like things the way they are. Fortunately, it will take the govt around 2 days to fully consume, digest, and excrete Obama, should he accidentally get elected.

Posted by: mega at March 26, 2008 7:39 AM

I really dont think Obama has any real chance of winning the Whitehouse. If he somehow were the nomimee I suspect voters would turn out in droves to stop him from winning. Even some moderate liberals who voted for him early on (before recent revelations) would likely vote McCain instead, figuring Democrats holding Congress and a moderate to liberal Republican president would be preferable to Obama or even Hillary.

What should be very interesting is how the nomination goes. Seems as if the Democrats cant come out ahead on it. Either Obama will be the nominee alienating many female Democrats who adore Hillary and closet racist Democrats who dont mind black being around for their votes (just not a President) or Hillary will win enraging black American to the point they will simply not vote or vote McCain in protest. Unless Obama and Clinton are faking their hatred of each other, which I dont think at all, this is what will happen.

Posted by: Anonymous at March 26, 2008 7:52 AM

"That's America"... I have a feeling she means that's white America.

Posted by: IOpian at March 26, 2008 9:06 AM

I sense the tide is turning against BO. As these clips of radical extremism and resentment of whites by the people closest to him come to light, people will start to feel queasy about him as CiC, though it's probably too late for Hillary to take advantage of it.

This bodes well for J.Mac. Let's hope he turns out to be more conservative than we think.

Posted by: Ed at March 26, 2008 9:17 AM

"Unless Obama and Clinton are faking their hatred of each other, which I dont think at all, this is what will happen."

Posted by: Anonymous at March 26, 2008 7:52 AM

I hadn't considered that all this bickering could turn things into people getting angry and just staying home on election day, but I think you may have something there.

Michelle Obama's negative attitude is a real turn off. The First Lady should stand out as a woman with a good self-image and a positive, move forward attitude. I don't think negativity about the country one proposes to lead is part of that.
I find it a shame that two people with their combined intelligence would waste it by being so angry at White America that they can't hide it, even for the sake of trying to win a presidential election. Everything that woman says reflects anger and resentment by the truck load!

Posted by: HoosierArmyMom at March 26, 2008 10:07 AM

Is it really too much to ask that the President of the United States, and his wife, should love this country?

Posted by: mega at March 26, 2008 12:38 PM

She needs to speak for herself - especially when it comes to ignorance

Posted by: Bandit at March 26, 2008 12:39 PM

"This race isn't about experience, its about change!"

This. Is one of the DUMBEST things I've ever heard.

Posted by: conservativeteen at March 26, 2008 12:48 PM

She’s just setting up to use the “blame whitey” routine when they lose, so she can say I told you so.

”You see, I told you, America is racist because they wouldn’t elect a black president.”

After all, isn't that the only reason people wouldn't vote for him?

Posted by: NudeGayWhalesForJesus at March 26, 2008 7:16 PM

Listening to her again, many things she is saying about the Democratic process and not being complacent is good... but then the "personal anger" comes through in the statement like telling people they are "ignorant" to be fearful right now. We have had threat after threat from Al Qaeda, our economy is teetering and the Fed isn't do anything but slap bandaids on it, our infrastructure is crumbling (how many bridges and over passes present danger?) and she's talking "what government should be doing for people"... she was obviously not a JFK fan.

Posted by: HoosierArmyMom at March 28, 2008 4:52 AM