« Klaatu Arrives Too Late to Save Planet from Imaginary Crisis | Main | Jeremiah Wright's Message Resonates with Fellow Moonbats »

March 24, 2008

Moonbats Celebrate Easter by Squirting Blood on Christians

Here's how moonbats say "Happy Easter":

Six Iraq war protesters disrupted an Easter Mass on Sunday, shouting and squirting fake blood on themselves and parishioners in a packed auditorium.
Three men and three women startled the crowd during Cardinal Francis George's homily, yelling "Even the Pope calls for peace" as they were removed from the Mass by security guards and ushers.

The spectacle occurred at the Holy Name Cathedral in Chicago, a church so prominent that media is usually present for services. With this blasphemous act of low-grade terrorism, a moonbat cult calling itself Catholic Schoolgirls Against the War demanded that America surrender to Islamic terrorists.

Under an Obama Administration, people like this will be running the Defense Department.

Ryane-Ziemba.jpg
"Catholic Schoolgirl" Ryane Ziemba.

On tips from conservativeteen and Jimbo.

Posted by Van Helsing at March 24, 2008 7:01 AM

Comments

But, Bikers and Patriots rally in Berkeley. To send a message to Code Pink. The message, "Keep your b*tch mouth shut."

Posted by: V the K at March 24, 2008 7:59 AM

If these schoolgirls had done this in a mosque to protest support of terrorists then we'd have us a hate crime wouldn't we.

Posted by: IOpian at March 24, 2008 8:10 AM

Posted by: V the K at March 24, 2008 8:32 AM

Please tell me those blasphemous creeps were arrested.

Posted by: Adam at March 24, 2008 9:01 AM

Hey Hoosier,
did you check out the biker rally? Remember I said when the 'hard hats' had enough they would turn out and regulate?

I didn't see that ugly man-chick with the F-Bush T-shirt. In fact, there wasn't a shot of code pink anywhere. They must have been off fasting.

Posted by: UCA at March 24, 2008 9:46 AM

Left-Wingers purchasing Tasers for RNC Convention. Just to let you know what the next phase of moonbat escalation will be.

Posted by: V the K at March 24, 2008 11:14 AM

V,
How about RNC convention goers buying Glock .40 for moonbats with tasers?

Posted by: Farmer Ted at March 24, 2008 11:29 AM

I don't think terms like "protest" and "protestor" really are adequate any more. Many of these tactics aren't "protest". They're intimidation, threat, assault. Something like that. Protest is waving a placard. The moonbats have been a long way beyond that for a long time.

Posted by: Ian from the EUSSR at March 24, 2008 11:35 AM

Believe it or not, the protest at Holy Name was not the sickest way for moonbats to spend their Easter.

Posted by: V the K at March 24, 2008 11:54 AM

Reminds me of a movie from long ago: Catholic High School Girls in Trouble.

Posted by: Anonymous at March 24, 2008 2:40 PM

If they want to go pull a stunt like this to protest for women's rights in Saudi mosque, I'll chip in for the plane tickets.

Posted by: forest at March 24, 2008 2:51 PM

Video of the attack at http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2008/03/video-ism-moonbats-disrupte-easter-mass.html

Posted by: BUUUUURRRRNING HOT at March 25, 2008 1:48 AM

I thought that was a dude.

Posted by: Joe Mama at March 25, 2008 7:06 AM

Hey Hoosier,

Posted by: UCA at March 24, 2008 9:46 AM

You have to love those patriotic bikers! They are the best group of patriotic, politically incorrect folks I know!!! LOL!!!

I still think these assclowns are nuts to want to take on Conservatives with tazers! Most I know belong to the NRA and pack heat everywhere they go! 2nd Amendment Baby... Oooorah!!!!

Posted by: HoosierArmyMom at March 25, 2008 2:10 PM