« MSM Lawyers Up to Silence Critics | Main | Notre Dame Honors Martin Sheen for His Moonbattery »

March 2, 2008

Google Censors Criticism of Radical Islam

As AP puts the squeeze on bloggers who dare challenge the establishment media, the dhimmi moonbats running Google have agreed to censor on behalf of radical Islam:

YouTube has agreed to scrub material critical of radical Islam after Pakistan's religious police crashed the popular site in protest. […] The offending video was a trailer for a Dutch documentary set for release next month that shows in detail how Islamic doctrine is an "inspiration for intolerance, murder and terror."

YouTube is part of Google's rapidly metastasizing information empire. Again we see that the mainstream media lies primarily not by what it says, but by what it avoids saying — or in the case of Google, what it prevents others from saying.

Employing cyberterrorism, the Pakistani government diverted YouTube traffic in a successful attempt to bully Google dhimmis into complying with its censorship demands.

Before long, those who are not part of the media establishment will be back to self-publishing on Xerox machines, while 99.99% of the public soaks up carefully filtered, pro-terrorist lies.

On a tip from mega.

Posted by Van Helsing at March 2, 2008 2:04 PM

Comments

This wouldn't be so outrageous if Youtube didn't continue to allow islamo-fascist propaganda to be broadcast from their site. Jihad videos all over the place there.

Posted by: Refuter of Liberal Vermin at March 2, 2008 2:56 PM

Google is run by liberals. Liberals are cowards.

Proof's in the puddin'.

Posted by: Jimbo at March 2, 2008 4:09 PM

First two comments here are right on the money.

Speaking of money...if good guy conservatives had any smarts, they would be extremely well organized and mobilized. Every internet website gathers emails. Can you imagine the damage inflicted just by compaigning to STOP CLICKING ON THE GAGGLE ADS. That is how they make their billions. Sponsors pay through the nose for those ads and if they knew an ad boycott was on, they wouldn't buy the dang ads.

Put a moratorium on Youtube as well. I don't know how they make their money there but they ain't doin' it for nuthin'.

Posted by: rosie at March 2, 2008 5:20 PM

Rosie, they have a paid service that lets you upload longer videos, and I believe they get money for featuring certain videos on the front page.

Posted by: Archonix at March 2, 2008 5:28 PM

Least you not forget the history of YouTube prior to the Google acquisition - they would deliberately delete any non-left political posts or opinions. They took a lot of heat for that.

Now that Google owns them, look further into the way the Google Owners spread their money around, and you will see that Google is mean and very left.

There was a study/survey of Google employees and they freely adminted that 90% + openly supported a liberal democratic agenda.

Drive through thier Mountain View parking lots and count the Code Pink and other extreme left Moonbat bumper stickers.

As a rule, I only use Yahoo search (my personal denial of any link to me).

If you are using GMail, read the users agreement very carefully (also for search on personal PC/Mac) and you will see that they reserve the rights to do quite a bit with the intellectual property in your emails, though they only claim it is for marketing purposes.....

Remeber, Google did the same thing (similar but different) that is equally scary with an agreement with the Chinese Gov over the Tianinman Square phonos and info..............

Don't become tracked by Google. It is run by 'well meaning Moonbats' who are very rich, on paper.

Posted by: Oiao at March 2, 2008 5:47 PM

Dogpile.com works pretty well.

Besides that, I appreciate the name.

Posted by: Jimbo at March 2, 2008 7:10 PM

When I first started doing the computer thing a couple of years ago I downloaded the Google toolbar. About a day later I got that crap off of my computer. I won't use Google at all now.

Posted by: steven at March 2, 2008 7:52 PM

Thanks, Archonix.

Oiao, please tell me more about this "intellectual property" business. Thanks in advance.

Posted by: rosie at March 2, 2008 9:00 PM

Posted by: BUUUUURRRRNING HOT at March 2, 2008 9:10 PM

Posted by: BUUUUURRRRNING HOT at March 2, 2008 9:11 PM

Posted by: BUUUUURRRRNING HOT at March 2, 2008 9:12 PM

Posted by: BUUUUURRRRNING HOT at March 2, 2008 9:13 PM

Just as this other conservative blogger was (previous comment link broken)

Posted by: BUUUUURRRRNING HOT at March 2, 2008 9:14 PM

Posted by: BUUUUURRRRNING HOT at March 2, 2008 9:15 PM

Intellectual Property ownership, copyright and patent issues are too large for this discussion.

In the context of my meaning above, let's say you work for a company (x) and you choose to email home a company owned secret document (contract) and you used Gmail. Since it is now in their server, and with the terms of their user agreement (nothing is really free....) they can use their search bots to scan and store the contents of that email and attachments.

Now, suppose this is your personal bank info since you have been doing on-line banking. Say you forgot your password and had the bank email it to you after you answered the correct security questions................

Look up - Key Logger software/malware and consider that Google toolbar........ what is really in it?

Posted by: Oiao at March 2, 2008 9:57 PM

Oh. Then all their bot would get from my emails is how freakin' much I hate liberals.

I understand now. Thanks again.

So, how do we kill the beast???

Posted by: rosie at March 2, 2008 10:18 PM

Same as trolls, ignore = use something else.

It will be interesting to see how hostile the Microsoft takeover of Yahoo becomes, but I trust Microsoft a way hole of a lot further (3 feet to be exact) than Google.

Microsoft is a mature business with a huge bank account and track record. Google is a liberal child with immature dreams with a huge bank account, waiting to grow up. Google is also very LEFT in thinking and execution/action. This will catch up with them when the Generation Y types realize they have been 'duped' to feel good about the fact that Google does not do 'mean' things.

Ya right.

Posted by: Oiao at March 2, 2008 10:33 PM

I run my e-mail server on my own domain. Obviously most people wouldn't have that choice but it makes me feel a lot better. I do not trust microsoft, nor gmail, nor even Yahoo and I would probably be wary of using any of the other big free e-mail providers... Still, outside those three there are plenty of webmail services available.

Posted by: Archonix at March 3, 2008 2:41 AM

Home page duly changed to Ask.com. It is better than it used to be, possibly better than Google now.

Posted by: Richard at March 3, 2008 6:16 AM

Oh well--I didn't like Google from the beginning. They can keep their crap. I got by without them before & I can sure do it again. Lord but I'm beginning to hate the "left". What is wrong with these people anyway.??? Never mind...this would be hard for the "right" to explain because NO one understands them nor do they want to...

Posted by: Snake at March 3, 2008 6:27 AM

"rapidly metastasizing information empire"... sounds like a growing tumor is going to choke away our rights and freedoms once more.

I think I'll find some new search engines, but alta vista is pretty kewl but I think it searche google and yahoo both.

Posted by: HoosierArmyMom at March 3, 2008 9:17 AM

What is really funny is that the bots will pick up on number of uses of Google in the text of these posts, which might actually drive more traffic to this site.

You take the good with the bad on Google, but hopefully real market rules/pressures will be the biggest thing that keeps Google in check.

Posted by: Oiao at March 3, 2008 9:52 AM

I tried out ChaCha beta today. It is a pretty good search engine and there is a "search with help feature" for serious research.

Posted by: HoosierArmyMom at March 3, 2008 9:05 PM