« Global Warming Caused Space Shuttle Columbia to Fall Apart | Main | MSM Lawyers Up to Silence Critics »

March 2, 2008

Berkeley Freak Show

On the front lines at the Marines recruiting station in Berkeley:

People of this mentality stand an excellent chance of gaining control of the White House within a year.

On a tip from V the K.

Posted by Van Helsing at March 2, 2008 11:52 AM

Comments

I told you it will be a bright new day!

No more war criminals....

Posted by: hashfanatic at March 2, 2008 12:07 PM

Shout out to NSWG Coronado.

Police Brutality - LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Those socialized 'children' would not even know the meaning of it until a real serious 'hats and bats' session followed by grab, drag, cuff and stuff.

Posted by: Oiao at March 2, 2008 12:20 PM

Has anyone looked into or reported on the fact that certain Berkeley city employees were allowed paid time to protest and be a part of the problem. $$$$$$$$$$$$$ Overtime and cost for Berkely. A couple more protests like this, and Berkeley will be really broke, regardless of the witholding of Federal and/or State funds.

Wait until the next time when the Moonbats are truley imboldened and cause damage and the City needs to bring in outside help. That will be a very nice $$$ bill to add to the City's woes.

Talk about adding a city budget self-inflicted wound, when a city employee sues the city police.

Add in a boycott and local businesses not generating tax revenue.

Hey, the City Counsel is getting what they asked for.

MORE PROTESTS IN BERKELEY! Cause them to $$$$ bleed their coffers dry!

Posted by: Oiao at March 2, 2008 12:28 PM

Oh Man, this is Greaaattttttt!!!! (Otter, ya know)

My day of worship is complete now.

This could reflect the 'Fly Over State' votes, that Moonbats constantly ignore and scorn, in this presidental election.

New York Times - Best Sellers List Nonfiction:

HARDCOVER NONFICTION
Top 5 at a Glance
1. LIBERAL FASCISM, by Jonah Goldberg
2. IN DEFENSE OF FOOD, by Michael Pollan
3. THE AGE OF AMERICAN UNREASON, by Susan Jacoby
4. RECONCILIATION, by Benazir Bhutto
5. PREDICTABLY IRRATIONAL, by Dan Ariely

Posted by: Oiao at March 2, 2008 12:53 PM

Oiao: Don't worry about Berkeley's budget, they'll just send the bill for protestor-caused damage to the federal government. Portland, OR tried to bill the feds for all the extra, protestor-related security during Cheney's visit a few years ago... unsurprisingly, they're still anxiously checking the mailbox for that money... but it doesn't mean the Berzerkeley admin won't try the same thing. Remember the moonbat mantra: "It's Bush's fault!"

Posted by: PabloD at March 2, 2008 12:58 PM

Tolerance
Diversity
Understanding
Intelligence
Non-violence

I saw the opposite in that clip. What I saw is the true face of the left. No wonder so many of them cover their faces. I'd be ashamed, too.

Boycott Berkeley.

Hell - boycott the entire Bay Area.

What an absolute cesspool.

Posted by: Jimbo at March 2, 2008 3:37 PM

Posted by: V the K at March 2, 2008 4:19 PM

I have to be in the Bay Area from time to time, and I swear on my eyesight I will not spend one dime in Berkeley.

Posted by: Jim - PRS at March 2, 2008 4:27 PM

You're predicting the fall of Western Civilization based on a group of miscreants with nothing better to do than protest a Marine recruiting station, whom they call for when they are being attacked (Medea Benjamin). Don't you think anyone else sees the inherent idiocy? I agree they're assholes, but so do most normal people. It's not as if they have a huge following. I've yet to hear anyone say, "Love those Berkeley protesters", except as theatre.

Most people see the same things we do: the protesters are outrageous hypocrites, who use the power of free speech the Marines protect to rag them, and show zero interest in moving to any of the totalitarian regimes they presumably love, by comparison (no matter how much we beg them). Have a little faith.

Posted by: avalon at March 2, 2008 4:50 PM

Protest monkeys don't bother me. What they stand for does.

Posted by: monsterforge at March 2, 2008 8:34 PM

Monster -

But when the protest monkeys are openly backed by a gov entity that should be neutral, that should bother you, beside what they are for.

It would be just as wrong if the City Counsel had endorsed an extreme conservative agenda, against other groups freedoms.

Posted by: Oiao at March 2, 2008 10:01 PM

22 March.

EOM

Posted by: Oiao at March 2, 2008 11:11 PM

Oiao, you are 100% correct, but I was mainly responding to what avalon had to say about us getting all torn up about protestors because they are silly people. Sure, I don't care for these protestors... I see them as misguided fools who are mainly being sheep for a cause. But I fear the cause a LOT more than the followers.

Posted by: monsterforge at March 3, 2008 5:57 AM

Monsterforge - Yup. Agree.

Posted by: Oiao at March 3, 2008 9:57 AM

Trained and funded largely by George Soros. I agree, they are miscreants.

Posted by: HoosierArmyMom at March 3, 2008 9:14 PM