« Gwyneth Paltrow Boycotts America | Main | The Prostitute as Genius at William and Mary »

January 29, 2008

Pandering Obambi Calls for Driver's Licenses for Illegal Aliens

Barack Hussein Obama lost big among Hispanics in Nevada. His solution: pander extravagantly to the illegal aliens who are creating a major crisis in the Southwest. Managing to outflank even Lettuce McCain on the left, Obambi is calling for driver's licenses for illegal aliens.

Federico Peña, former Denver mayor and a supporter of Abominable, explains why our sovereignty, security and rule of law must be sacrificed:

I think when the Latino community hears Barack's position on such an important and controversial issue, they'll understand that his heart and his intellect is with [the] Latino community.

Too bad his heart and intellect aren't with the American community.

obama_sombrero.jpg
Whatever gets you elected, so long as it's moonbatty.

Hat tip: Hot Air.

Posted by Van Helsing at January 29, 2008 10:20 AM

Comments

Whether Shillary or Osama gets the nomination - either is a dream come true for Republicans as most normal people will choose the lesser of two evils. Even if they dont like Republicans alot of white Democrats are secretly racists and are apalled at the idea of a black President - particularly WW II era retirees. And alot of men, even Democrats, are apalled at the idea of a woman President - Shillary in particular. Democrats dont mind black or female Congressmen, but thats about it. And they dont mind pandering to women and minorities to get their votes.

Posted by: Anonymous at January 29, 2008 11:13 AM

This election will be more about voting for the candidate people dislike the least. The only reason I will vote is to try and keep either Hillary or Obama out of the Whitehouse. I would have voted for Fred Thompson (though he wasnt a strong candidate) had he not dropped out.

Posted by: General Jack D. Ripper at January 29, 2008 11:16 AM

"Anonymous at January 29, 2008 11:13 AM"

Do you know what a "left-handed compliment" is? That is when you say something SNOTTY in a way that makes it sound nice.

I voted today as a DEMOCRAT, but I did not vote for ANY of those losers who are running because they are LIBERAL, not because of race or gender!

Posted by: KHarn at January 29, 2008 11:29 AM

I didnt say ALL Democrats vote based on race and/or gender, but alot do. Based on Democrats I know and their attitudes (alot of retired neighbors who speak their mind - older people tend to do that alot) and overhear conversations on the subject. I also know fellow Republicans who are racist and sexist and dont mind people pointing this out. I know what I believe and thats all that matters. If Condoleeza Rice was running for President, I would vote for her. That covers both bases.

Its a real shame what the Democratic Party became over the last 30 years. Its no longer the party of JFK but of Castro - for the most part. The Republican Party isnt in much better shape these days. This time around it will be the lesser of 2 evils and hoping someone who I could feel good voting for emerges by 2012. 2012, isnt that the year the world is supposed to end? LOL!

Posted by: Anonymous at January 29, 2008 11:44 AM

Bottom line is - he is pandering to the Latino (ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT) vote, but will suffer some serious liability from the 70+% of Americans against this.

Gee, some of those must be Dimocrats, or else the numbers would not add up.

So, this is simply his ploy to plow through a positive outcome in CA, but he will suffer elswhere, where the Latino vote is not as strong.

I guess the numbers work out in the end for his campaign, because he would not have taken this stance if they did not.

The good news is, driver's licenses are issued by the State, not the Federal Gov. With almost 2/3 of Americans (you know, those LEGAL tax paying citizens against this), no matter what he panders on this issue - aint gonna happen Bro.

Posted by: Oiao at January 29, 2008 3:29 PM

Obama just stomped on the third rail.

Looks like it's going to be the Hilldog against Maverick.

Posted by: forest at January 29, 2008 3:58 PM

Odds are this is simply Obama pandering to another voting bloc, and nothing will come of his statements if he's elected.

I mean realistically, how many campaign promises actually happen when that person is elected?

Posted by: Anonymous at January 29, 2008 7:32 PM

First off, are driver's licenses a state thing? What is Obama saying? National license?

So if no illegal can have a license are you stating that not one of them will drive without one?

Posted by: Mr. Parker at January 29, 2008 8:56 PM

Park dude. Oh, and I'm not calling you Mr.

They will break the law and drive without them. Even with a license, they will not buy insurance - which is the real issue here. ILLEGALS ARE PARISITES.

We will not allow them to have the right to a legitimate document/ID that just erodes the fact that they are here ILLEGALLY.

If you are so concerned, have several of them move in and you can buy the food and spring for the health care.

Posted by: Oiao at January 29, 2008 11:28 PM

Oiao asshole fucks your own mother, take no offense asshole as I am not calling you by your name dick weed

I see you point it is good to be civil

Posted by: Mr. Parker at January 30, 2008 2:34 AM

Hillary must be laughing her ass off right now. She doesn't even have to lift a finger, because Obama's already self-destructing before our very eyes. By next Tuesday, he's gonna be a dim memory of the "Great Black Hope" he was little more than a month ago.

Posted by: Targetpractice at January 30, 2008 5:26 AM

Park Dude. Go smoke some more of your weed and calm down dude.

You should drink less cool-aide when you type. It messes up the syntax in you ‘rationalizations.’

So, how are all those ILLEGAL house guests you are supporting? Or, do you just have them doing your yard work?

BTW - Obama is nothing more than a walking, talking minority version of Hillary. He's just a bit smarter that he keeps his mouth shut on anything of substance....so he does not have to justify any real credibility or experience.

Posted by: Oiao at January 30, 2008 8:08 AM

Mr. Pee-Pee
You came here with a chip on your shoulder, insulting people from the begining. Oiao has shown you more respect than you deserve.
Piss off.

Posted by: KHarn at January 30, 2008 3:07 PM

KHarn,

I actually like most people here. I guess you dont get it.

I respect people, yeah I said some ugly shit. People like you disgust me. I actually respect people like burrrning hot or what ever his name is. And no I did not intentionally misspell and I know he wouldn't care unless I made a point of misspelling it. This is not a political thing.

Posted by: Mr. Parker at January 31, 2008 1:09 AM

Mr. Jerk
Then stop acting like an asshole.

Posted by: KHarn at January 31, 2008 9:19 AM

"This is not a political thing."

NEVER bow to the enemy.

Posted by: hashfanatic at January 31, 2008 7:36 PM

Hash,

Clarification please. Just who do you consider to be the enemy?

Thanks in advance.

Posted by: Oiao at January 31, 2008 11:38 PM

Mr. Parker,

Illegal aliens ARE parasites...move your ass to Mexico if you don't like the way we feel about them.

They WILL be removed...and stop talking about your Mama like that in public.

Sewer mouth.

Posted by: Americano at February 1, 2008 12:50 AM

"Clarification please. Just who do you consider to be the enemy?"

You.

Posted by: hashfanatic at February 1, 2008 6:03 AM

Hash,

I did not ask the question correctly.

Who do you think is the enemy of the USA (other than/besides your obvious answer GW and the Neocons)?

Posted by: Oiao at February 1, 2008 8:30 AM