« Toronto Brings Back Segregation | Main | Moonbats Attempt to Focus the Nation on Global Warming Hoax »

January 31, 2008

Berkeley Declares War on Marines

Berkeley's city council has voted 8-1 to declare that the Marine recruiting office in their moonbatty town

is not welcome in the city, and if recruiters choose to stay, they do so as uninvited and unwelcome intruders.

The council officially encouraged the Code Pink sociopaths who have been vandalizing the office, granting them a special parking place in front of it and a free permit so they can continue their disruptive activities.

Because the Marines go by the "don't ask, don't tell" policy instituted by Bill Clinton, the council intends to harass them legally with the help of laws that enshrine homosexual depravity as politically sacrosanct.

Yaps Berkeley Mayor Tom Bates:

I believe in the Code Pink cause. The Marines don't belong here, they shouldn't have come here, and they should leave.

Even in Berkeley, there are normal people who regard the Code Pinkos with contempt:

An employee of a nearby business who asked not to be identified said Wednesday the elderly Code Pink protesters are aggressive, take up parking spaces, block the sidewalk with their yoga moves, smoke in the doorways, and are noisy.
"Most of the people around here think they're a joke," the woman said.

But the joke isn't funny when it entails using government power to spit at the Marines.

Say, has the military found a replacement for Vieques?

CodePink_Marines.JPG
Move America Forward reacts to Berkeley's attempts to stifle recruiters.

On a tip from Mike H.

Posted by Van Helsing at January 31, 2008 7:26 AM

Comments

Good!

What you don't seem to comprehend is that this is not our military anymore.

They do NOT protect us.

Posted by: hashfanatic at January 31, 2008 7:40 AM

hashfanatic:
YAWN.

Posted by: KHarn at January 31, 2008 9:02 AM

KHarn:
DEAL.

Posted by: hashfanatic at January 31, 2008 9:06 AM

On the pipe again, hash? And just WHO do they "protect" if not us?

Loved the M.A.F. photo -- "Pinky" there on the left would fold the instant one of his bestest new buds, the Jihadists, looked at him cross-ways. At the appropriate time, as in Grenada, Pinky would be on his knees, crying, kissing the boots of the Marines who just rescued his worthless ass from the meanies who had held him captive -- one hopes the Marines have brought a set of new boxers for Pinky, since he long since crapped in his.

Posted by: jc14 at January 31, 2008 9:08 AM

Hash~please elucidate. And make it quick, because today I am going to send a 'thank-you' card to that Marine recruiting station in Berkely.

Posted by: CO of Fort Housewife at January 31, 2008 9:47 AM

Hash,
The military is under the command of the President not the citizens. Which you should be thankful for because if the military was under civilian control you and the rest of your ilk would now be resideing in Iran.
P.S. Did you get your shipment of veggies yet?

Posted by: Farmer Ted at January 31, 2008 10:53 AM

This should make the hashfan REEAAL happy:

Posted by: ttevolla at January 31, 2008 1:08 PM

Uh, the military is under civilian control. The POTUS is a civilian

Posted by: JamesB at January 31, 2008 1:15 PM

Why should my tax dollars go toward subsidizing rent and operations for a storefront in a progressive neighborhood, where young people have lives and futures and no blessed reason to sign up for the neocon blood machine, when there is a Republican Party headquarters office in every district that is more appropriate to the purpose, for free?

I don't blame the citizens of Berkeley for standing up to this blatant provacation one bit.

The neocon military doesn't "protect" Berkeley.

Its presence defiles it.

Posted by: hashfanatic at January 31, 2008 2:41 PM

Hash,

Actually, from what I can ascertain, the Berkeley Recruiting offices (Marines and other services) make mission on a regular basis.

Let me speak real simple so even you can understand this.

Oh, did I mention that there is quite a large ROTC student population at UC Berkley?

Did you know that the USMC has had several Recruiters of the NATION out of the SF Bay area? (that means the most volunteers of anywhere / population).

So your rationale about ‘progressive’ area does not fly if the young people are so disgusted with their parent's lifestyles, that they volunteer to join the service on their own accord.

Actually, Berkley is a dirty repressive place, not progressive. Then again, you would not know. You have no clue what you are talking about, again.

Do you want a ‘reach around’ with this?

Check you facts, Jack. Or you can just remain your clueless self. Stupid is no way to go through life, son. Not my problem......

Posted by: Oiao at January 31, 2008 3:03 PM

Republican Party offices are more appropriate, and much less expensive to run.

I shouldn't have to foot the bill for this sham.

Posted by: hashfanatic at January 31, 2008 4:41 PM

Technically the President is not a civilian. He's an elected official in charge of running the country. I don't know about you but we don't have 300 million presidents.

Posted by: Farmer Ted at January 31, 2008 6:13 PM

Hash you're absolutely right you should not have to fund such a thing. Now renounce your citizenship and take your ass back to the middle east where you belong. P.S. Have a nice flight.

Posted by: Framer Ted at January 31, 2008 6:21 PM

If anybody's ass winds up in Dubai or six feet under, it will be yours, I assure you.

You'll be giving your tired lessons in agriculture to the Grim Reaper, or gasping for breath under my iron heel, rest assured.

The delightful thing for you is, like your own party, we give you a CHOICE!!!

Get ready, old man. Storm's coming...

Posted by: hashfanatic at January 31, 2008 7:29 PM

"Those Military Recruiting offices make their quotas, meaning the young people that want to escape from their burnt out hippy smelling parents have some grown-up place to go and earn a living."

Sure, the marginals that cannot build lives for themselves any other way. Illegals, bucking for citizenship. The drunks, the druggies, the college flunkouts, the schizos and bipolars, the miscreants and even felons. The military, under the Bush Crime Family, has become the employer of last resort, because they want to privatize the military.

It fits into their globalist agenda, and enables war crimes, in the absence of the uniform military code of justice. It's also significantly cheaper, particularly when you take some Dominican kid, promise him a signing bonus with no intention to ever make good on it, and then toss him into Quantico when he complains. AFTER he's served.

The truth is that human resources directors and department managers in corporate America routinely shitcan any resume with the word "Iraq" on it, simply because Desert Storm veterans have proven to be a bad risk, angry, disaffected, and in some cases, with untended injuries, driving up time off and insurance costs. The American worker wants no part of Iraq/Afghanistan vets in their workplaces, for who wants to worry about PTSD damage and untreated violence and rape fantasies on a daily basis? Who wants to go to work, only to have the prospect of your office or plant being sprayed by automatic gunfire, just because his coffee was cold?

In a time where most Americans have peeled the yellow ribbon magnets off the old SUV, why would you expect them to fall back into the same patriotardic fever dreams, when it is clear to them that there WAS NO THREAT IN THE FIRST PLACE??

Posted by: hashfanatic at January 31, 2008 7:53 PM

hash.

Name, Address, and phone number.

I'll need them so I can find you and beat the fuck out of you with your bong.

"Recruiting offices are unnecessary, deceitful, and morally inappropriate, because they imply the current United States military defends all Americans, which is not the case."

What the fuck are you talking about. They don't lure you in and trick you into signing the dotted line. And they are absolutely necessary, they weed out the potentials that wont qualify, have health problems and/or just wouldn't make it in the military. Anyone who walks into a recruiting office knows god damn well what the fuck they're doing... if not...FUCK EM we need cannon fodder.

I wasn't tricked. I signed my fucking life away knowing exactly what to expect. So please unless you have half a clue as to what in the blue fuck you're talking about, shut your semen receptacle.

United States Soldier.

Posted by: Alex at February 1, 2008 1:17 AM

Alex?

Die in a firefight, for all I care.

For you are not fighting for Americans, not by a long shot.

Posted by: hashfanatic at February 1, 2008 6:00 AM

Silly pothead~
"Who wants to raise children with a man who can and will be stop-lossed, at the government's will, for the better part of the next three decades, and not be able to earn a respectable living, even in the best of times?"

"The American worker wants no part of Iraq/Afghanistan vets in their workplaces, for who wants to worry about PTSD damage and untreated violence and rape fantasies on a daily basis? Who wants to go to work, only to have the prospect of your office or plant being sprayed by automatic gunfire, just because his coffee was cold?"

Somebody's been reading the NY Times and it shows! Obviously, Mr. Pothead believes that _unassailable_ (sarc) information the NYT put out about soldiers killing so MANY people in the US. Because the rate of vet on civilian murder is SOOO much higher than the rate of civvy on civvy murder. Must be true, the NYT said so! By the way, I suffer no violence and rape fantasies. Aside from vivid rememberences of being medevaced out of Taji when I hear the sound of helicopters, and some nightmares, I think I'm doing pretty damn good. Haven't sprayed anyone with gunfire yet.

"Women rightly shun them. Who wants to become a victim of domestic violence and then be victimized twice by being made to feel unpatriotic for reporting it?"

Are you saying all soldiers beat their wives?

You probably won't check this thread again, but I could not leave your allegations to stand.

Sincerely,
CO, OIF I and III vet

Posted by: CO of Fort Housewife at February 1, 2008 6:00 AM

They still stand. Your individual experiences have no bearing on my premise, at any rate.

"I raise children with a man who understood the contract that he signed as a patriotic man, who understands the need for a military and proudly puts on his uniform to answer that need, and who amply provides for his family, keeping us safe, and allowing me to stay at home with our children."

Did he sign up prior to the Iraq catastrophe, when clear information regarding this government's true intent in the region and on whose behalf was being fulfilled? I draw a clear distinction between those already in service who responded to the call for unjust war after it was too late to opt out, and operated out of a sense of solidarity to country and their buddies, and the ones who set themselves up after enough evidence was out there to at least question the government's true motives in the region.

Today's young women are not in the same situation as you were, when you made your life choices. You are to be commended for your moral sense of commitment and resiliency, but a young woman in today's age should have her feet held to the fire for making choices when she understands with clarity what and who her husband's service and actions represent, from a moral standpoint, and what type of a life she is setting herself up, in terms of her own prospects, and those of her children.

"Haven't sprayed anyone with gunfire yet."

Well, that's YOU.

And the real fun hasn't even started in this country yet, with most of these clowns still (safely, for us!) still in theater.

But, it will. Soon.

"Are you saying all soldiers beat their wives?"

No, but I am saying it's a hell of a lot more prevalent then you would ever permit yourself to admit to.

And, it will get a lot, lot worse.

It's as predictable as Armageddon.

And this, you can not blame on the New York Times.

Posted by: hashfanatic at February 1, 2008 12:19 PM

Hash, you're fucking scum.

Posted by: GA national Guard 48thID 3rd batallion E company 2nd Platoon at February 1, 2008 4:25 PM

Hash,

Your MSM liberal soundbites are not only overused, but they show how little you actually know.

Does you mommy know you use her computer to get onto this site.

Regardless of your incorrect opinions, and lack of fact based informantion, you are a hoot!

The only thing I can say, beside I slap you in the face with the sole of my shoe, is don't give up the good fight. My friends and I would not be laughing and enjoying life as much if you quit proving how much of an ignorant moron you are.

Again, thanks for being you. Now, make sure you share your mother's computer with her once and awhile.

Posted by: Oiao at February 1, 2008 5:53 PM

"Hash, you're fucking scum."

Maybe, but at least I'm not a traitor, serving under a proxy nation's flag, while wearing the uniform of an American.

Remember, when you get your pay stub, that every penny is soaked in the blood of your dead buddies.

There will be many more Oaklands, and many more Berkeleys, waiting for you when you get home.

Posted by: hashfanatic at February 1, 2008 6:38 PM

last time i checked soldiers dying in combat wasn't a good producer of revenue.

Let them, i will not hold my fists back, i will show no restraint when encountered by punks like you, i will not hesitate to FUCK YOU UP.

Kent state was a good start, I just don't know why they stopped after fragging 4 of your filthy brethren and wounding another 9. You know nothing of patriotism, you know nothing about military service, agree with whats going on or not, the rounds fly at you, you don't think politics in a firefight, you act on the thought of self preservation. As for you calling me a traitor... you better hope you never see me in person. And yes, you are scum, you find joy in the death of american soldiers, i cannot think of anything more lax of morals, anything less patriotic.

Hopefully this will be you not too far from today.

Posted by: GA national Guard 48thID 3rd batallion E company 2nd Platoon at February 1, 2008 7:09 PM

That's your problem, pal.

You signed up, knowing full well what you were getting yourself into, and, from your tone, you are unrepentant.

Be mindful that my tax dollars pay your salary.

And, by dint of your chosen "profession", every penny of the money you receive is soaked in the blood of your dead buddies.

Remember, you will not a be a "hero" when you get home.

Your motives were not the same as those who preceded you, and the people know it.

There is less and less patience for affirmative action programs for those who administer and enable torture domes and rape racks under the ordinance of foreign principalities and powers.

Nothing "American" there.

And many of your compatriots, desperate for money, assistance, and the attention they so richly craved but never received in service, will be clamoring to sell their stories (the "real" story, that is) of what happened there to the media, and Americans will never, NEVER forget.

The ostracism will continue well past your ability to even perceive it. Sixty, seventy, maybe even one hundred years.

The one-worlders who set you up in the first place will purge the world "patriotism" from the vernacular, and, then, what or who will you have to fall back on?

Sorry, but you chose. So has 73% of Americans.

Posted by: hashfanatic at February 1, 2008 7:56 PM

hashfanatic,

You are so wrong and I hope you are just trolling.

You said some seriously vile stuff.

Almost all current and former military are without a doubt upstanding people.

Posted by: Mr. Parker at February 1, 2008 9:27 PM

Hash~
So my experience of not having rape fantasies, not spraying anyone with gunfire, not beating my spouse, being PROUD of my military husband, has no bearing on this argument, even though my experience is the same as better than 98% of OIF vets?

My husband joined in 2000, not that it would have made any difference to me when he joined.

'a young woman in today's age'? Just how old do you think I am?

Posted by: CO of Fort Housewife at February 2, 2008 5:09 AM

Greetings all who visit.

My name is Joe and I am a history teacher in Kansas City. I am very disturbed to hear about the events going on in the San Francisco Bay area. I had heard that it is a very different place, but if the mayor represents how the majority in that town feel then that says a lot the American Psyche. Must be a very confused place.

Hash, are you for real? If so, what do you do for a living? Can you tell us a little about yourself? You do have some skill as a writer, I'll give you that.

However, I would love to talk history with you.

Thanks for al the interesting conversation guys!

Joe

Posted by: Joe at February 2, 2008 11:10 AM

Intel for CP, ANSWER and MoveOn -

The backlash is coming.

Can't wait to deal with the A.W.N.S.E.R. punks face to face. Last time I got a mask off of one of them. He ran like a pussy when the photogs were taking pics.

Code Pink is the front.

Oh, we got your plate numbers............

See Ya - checking off the net.

Posted by: Oiao at February 2, 2008 11:58 PM

You'll see.

Posted by: hashfanatic at February 3, 2008 6:52 AM

What's Hashfanatic?

Does that mean you really like dope or something?

What has Code Pink ever done for society?

Hashfanatic is probably some clown who doesn't even believe the mess he is writing. He must just want to say stuff that will aggrevate most people.

Start making sense hash.

Joe

Posted by: Joe at February 3, 2008 9:29 AM

I didn't realize free speech was only for miltards.

Posted by: hashfanatic at February 3, 2008 3:16 PM

I didn't realize it was only for libtards.

you call us (Active Military) traitors and don't expect a response? I don't understand what you meant with your last post Hashhole.

Posted by: Alex at February 3, 2008 7:52 PM

Isn't there a roadside bomb or something you can go trip over?

Posted by: hashfanatic at February 3, 2008 8:06 PM

yeah, more than likely, i'm sure you or one of your camel fucking friends planted it.

Posted by: Alex at February 4, 2008 1:12 AM

I am pulling the plug on the buisness deals for Berkley. I would suggest anyone with a small buisness pull yourselves out quickly! They are turning the city into the laughing stock of America with thier crazy point of views. I do not intend to open any more day classes, and have officially closed the evening class. I am truly sorry for this inconvience, but fear this city is turning into Westboro Bapbist Church!!

Posted by: a sage at February 5, 2008 2:57 PM

Berkley! who needs the aid infested town anyway. Protect yourself and leave. When the last American leaves bring the flag with you.

Posted by: TK at February 7, 2008 8:02 PM

Finally, someone with sense.

LEAVE, already!!

It'll be good practice, for when we kick you knuckledraggers out of the nation entirely...

Posted by: hashfanatic at February 7, 2008 10:18 PM

Yo Hashman,
You're right-on man, you're like righteous dude. Me and my ol'lady got like 47years of Mil Svc between us. She was only a civi- trained and Military Experienced Trauma Nurse who now patches up the asses of felons that decide to run from police dogs, and I'm nothing more than a stay-at-home Dad and former SOF. We've both got "rape desires" but fortunarly it can be worked out between us. When we want to spray gunfire we take our SONS to the range. And WE like beatumup so much that our sons are all Black Belts, can play Bach and Behtoven,and cook gormet. Good luck you fuck!

Posted by: Daddyman at February 7, 2008 11:46 PM

Please Pardon my Poor Penmanship in my Previous Posting it was Predicated from a Position of Passion.

Posted by: Daddyman at February 8, 2008 12:03 AM

This is supposed to be impressive in any way?

Posted by: hashfanatic at February 8, 2008 8:25 AM

Hash,

A penny for your thoughts on the sanctity of Marriage?

Posted by: Joe at February 8, 2008 12:50 PM

Who cares? We're discussing miltards, here!

Posted by: hashfanatic at February 8, 2008 4:57 PM

I'm (we're) a miltard.
Have at me you spineless excrement. I belive this thread is done due to your lack of piss and vinagar. Look, there's Gov't Cheese, go lay by it!
Good luck you fuck!

Posted by: Daddyman at February 9, 2008 12:15 AM

Great spelling, "daddyman".

Proving my point, that only losers, junkies, and mental cases join the American military.

Will enjoy stepping over your carcass, freezing on a street corner!

Posted by: hashfanatic at February 9, 2008 7:17 AM