« British Taxpayers Reinstall Muslim Women's Virginity | Main | Defending Your Family from Black Intruders May Be Racist »

November 16, 2007

Why We Were Given the Smarts to Invent the Machine Gun

Imagine if due to some insane ideology, we took no significant measures to protect ourselves from rats and cockroaches. By parasitically feeding on the fringes of human civilization, these pests have already reached frightening population levels. Since they have few predators to worry about, it's up to us to keep them in check. If we made no effort to limit them, we would soon be overwhelmed by a tidal wave of scurrying, repulsive, disease-ridden, parasitical vermin.

Speaking of which, here are some photos of the moonbats in Olympia who have been attacking police officers, pouring concrete on railroad tracks, and using small children as human shields in their indisputably treasonous efforts to prevent supplies from reaching Fort Lewis in time of war (via Free Republic):

olympia_moonbats_2.jpg
When the moonbats aren't pouring concrete on the tracks, they sit on them.

olympia_moonbats_5.jpg
Actually, they're worth even less — if that's possible.

olympia_moonbats_4.jpg
"No force is necessary. We are nonviolent, we will not resist arrest."
Of course not — because arrest has no consequences.

olympia_moonbats_3.jpg
Modern liberals' conception of doing their part in time of war.

olympia_moonbats_1.jpg
This truck was unable to deliver its load of military equipment.

Enough is enough.

On a tip from Cheetah.

Posted by Van Helsing at November 16, 2007 3:51 PM

Comments

Arrest them for sabatotage and shoot them! ;-)

Posted by: Jerry at November 16, 2007 4:27 PM

Looks like the anchor of the bunch, 'wet and wild', is in middle of that truck's lane. I'd pull over too.

Posted by: MB at November 16, 2007 4:45 PM

I say give 'em the 'Rachel Corrie Pancake Breakfast Surprise'

Posted by: metalgarth at November 16, 2007 5:05 PM

In a fascist state these people would have been rounded up and shot by now.

Kind of puts a dent in the left's argument in that regard.

Posted by: Archonix at November 16, 2007 5:31 PM

No wai! Use baby as human shields is a Reich Wing lie!

As these photos show, they are using the baby as a human jackhammer. Get your vast conservatoconspiracy facts straight!

Posted by: Scott at November 16, 2007 5:49 PM

Again I've gotta say...

The progression of nations from Third World to First is that when you're a developing nation, the police, army and government abuse the citizenry with no chance for retribution.

When you're a developed nation, the citizenry abuse the police, army and government with no chance for retribution.

Soviet Russia joke anyone?

Posted by: Scott at November 16, 2007 6:05 PM

VH,

I have some videos and quotes from these moonbats on my blog titled "Olympia Protesters Needing Prozac."

Posted by: Conservative Belle at November 16, 2007 6:49 PM

Hmmmmmm.....

Nothing that a good ol' fashioned ass-kicking couldn't solve. These treasonous s.o.b.'s need to be met by counter demonstrations more often. I'll guarantee they'd be intimidated, because they're all cowards.

Posted by: Jack Bauer at November 16, 2007 7:41 PM

A few years ago, I was on my way to Seattle and I stopped in Olympia with my girlfriend to simply take a stroll and check the place out. We were holding hands and just walking around minding our own business. Next thing you know, a moonbat Feminist came up from behind us, ran between us, and forced us to stop holding hands. She then turned and looked at us and said "There will be no affection here." She then turned and ran away. I'm sure later that night at her "Take Back the Night" rally, she told the other empowered grrls her harrowing tale of how she stuck it to the evil penis oppressing patriarchy. That, or she spent the night reading the S.C.U.M manifesto for the 50th time. Oh, I forgot to add, when she prevented me from holding hands with my girlfriend, I noticed she was barefoot and only wearing a nightgown and looked kind of like Nell. Moonbattery defined.

Posted by: phil at November 16, 2007 9:10 PM

Dumb ass truck driver doesn't know that fuel feeds stick wide open a lot in modern day diesels. I agree, they should have became pancakes.

Posted by: Scrapiron at November 16, 2007 9:46 PM

These "protests" would be stopped cold in their tracks if the MEDIA didn't give them press. Instead of arresting protesters, just confiscate the cameras.

Posted by: fellowes at November 17, 2007 9:45 PM