« Global Warming Psychosis | Main | Atheist Sunday School »

November 27, 2007

Moonbats Go After Ann Coulter's Home

Not satisfied to throw food at her when she gives speeches on college campuses, hostile liberals have been going after Ann Coulter in her Palm Beach, Florida home, requiring her to have her address removed from public records.

So far there's been nothing life-threatening: just derogatory phone messages, nasty greeting cards delivered to her mailbox by hand, and some kook standing in the vacant lot next door, yelling obscenities at her house and then running away.

Moonbats are easily identified by their level of maturity.

ann_coulter.jpg
Moonbats might want to think twice about going after Ann in her home.

Posted by Van Helsing at November 27, 2007 8:16 AM

Comments

J'ever notice right-wingers just don't do this sort of thing? You never hear about anyone vandalizing Al Franken's house or Arianna Huffington's. Of course, you couldn't get near Rosie O'Donnell's for all the armed security guards.

Posted by: V the K at November 27, 2007 10:08 AM

Posted by: ljp at November 27, 2007 10:58 AM

Posted by: Bergbikr at November 27, 2007 11:28 AM

I do hope Ann gets the chance to use that Beretta on some home-invading moron (they're not there yet, I know, but it's only a question of time).

And, yeah, ljp, that's about all we conservatives think about -- how to invade your and your buds' space. Lord knows, there's not much else going on out there in the big, old world, and we're borrrrrrrred.

"Pinochet worshipping scum": that's a good one! Hope you and your Islamist butt-kissing liberal/green/useful idiot friends will have a Merry Christmas! -- that's about my full extent of thinking about you, bud; now go back and hide under your rock before "Adolf Bush" and his Gestapo minions find you and send your worthless ass to Git'mo (or worse, to Iran).

Yeah. Living in Iran -- sounds like you'd actually like that. Well, let the punishment fit the "crime," as they say. I'll put in a good word for you with "Der Fuehrer."

Posted by: jc14 at November 27, 2007 12:12 PM

"Hey, Annie is packin' my piece, the military Beretta, a superior pistol. Maybe I can shoot on her team..."

You mean, the Beretta 92FS model, also known as the M9 pistol in the U.S. arsenal? Sorry dude, but aside from the fact that it has great ergonomics, high magazine capacity, silky smooth trigger, and external decocking safety, that pistol leaves MUCH to be desired.

Firstly, the rear sights are not readily adjustable to 'zero' the pistol. Most U.S. servicemembers do not have the opportunity to have their sights adjusted by an armorer before deploying, and have to rely on 1) the target being so close that missing is not an option, or 2) knowing the particular "Kentucky windage" for that particular pistol. Oh yes, the 9mm Parabellum cartridge also leaves much to be desired in the case of terminal ballistics... so when Hackmed Abdullah starts shouting allahu akbar at the top of his lungs while charging toward you, you'd better just throw the damned thing at him, because the 9mm does not have the kind of energy to create a large hydrostatic shock cavity in the intended target and taking him down. The will of Allah doesn't seem to be able to stop our bombs or his followers from dying by our hand, but it does seem to be quite effective at raising muslims to such a fervor that they will try foolhardy things.

Posted by: Eoin at November 27, 2007 12:52 PM

Its nice to see that "Abs of Steel" video is working out for Ann.

Posted by: phil at November 27, 2007 1:01 PM

"When he's running at me, I'd rather have my 1911 thankyouverymuch. 9mm may expand, but .45 never shrinks."

I "fell in love" with the Colt Government the first time I fired one. But for everyday use, I stand by the .380 Colt hammerless auto, even though was last made durring WWII, it'll outshoot any pocket pistol made in the past forty years.

Posted by: KHarn at November 27, 2007 3:16 PM

Here in glorious Great Britannia, if one applies to the government's Dangerous Thingies Department, and can show oneself to be of good character, one may be granted a water pistol licence (provisional) and thus allowed to own a water pistol, so long as it is kept in a locked cabinet, buried underground, in a location one does not know, and never filled.

Posted by: Ian from the EUSSR at November 27, 2007 3:31 PM

Posted by: V the K at November 27, 2007 6:07 PM

"Oh I'll bet you con-tards think about it. I bet you think about us being arrested, tortured and executed because you all are Pinochet worshipping scum!"

Man, don't you love the way "Liberals" unfailingly show up to verify what is said about them?? Such as:

"Moonbats are easily identified by their level of maturity."

I never tire of it...:D:D:D

Posted by: Toa at November 27, 2007 7:51 PM

That's such a beautiful picture in so many ways. Thanks.

Posted by: WZ at November 27, 2007 10:15 PM

A baby glock 26 might be just the ticket too...(for smaller hands). My fav motto from SAS (sisters of the 2nd amendment):
2 shots to stop, one more to make sure. Reload. Call 911. I'd attach the photo but think it's copyrighted.

Posted by: fellowes at November 27, 2007 11:04 PM