« Keith Olbermann: Moonbat or Parody? | Main | Clooney Disregards Rules, Crashes Motorcycle »

September 22, 2007

New York to Hand Out Drivers Licenses to Illegals

New York State is the site of the worst terror attack in US history, carried out in part by people who were in the country illegally yet had acquired US drivers licenses. In the future this will be made easier still for terrorists, and for the illegal aliens who have been pouring into the state in massive numbers, rendering parts of it unlivable and the roads extremely hazardous.

Yesterday illegal alien advocates celebrated outside the offices of Governor Spitzer, delighted that people who are here illegally will no longer have to provide proof of citizenship to obtain a New York drivers license.

Spitzer explains why he would do such a thing to the state whose well-being is his responsibility:

As long as I'm governor we won't pretend they don't exist, cut them off from society.

"Cutting them off from society" ultimately refers to voting and entitlement benefits. Our safety is a small price to pay for more Democrat voters with their lips glued to the government teat.

eliot-spitzer-demonic-laugh.jpg
Put security before moonbattery? Get serious.

On a tip from Wiggins.

Posted by Van Helsing at September 22, 2007 10:51 AM

Comments

Dear Terrorists,

In the next attack, please direct your attention to Spitzer's house when he's in it.

Thank you.

Posted by: Conan at September 23, 2007 1:46 AM

For you information in case you people do not know. Hispanic are not terrorist the come here to work for you and to make US life cheaper for everybody.

You people worry about terrorist. So why do you let them study in our universities and colleges so that they can learn about us and later on stab us on our backs with our own strageties. ( focus on the middle east people ) not the latinos.

How many professionals from the middle east are in the US ( A LOT OF THEM ) how do we know that they are not going to back stab us later on ?

Remember what happend after 911. The US Gov only apprehend Latinos who were ilegals but no middle east people how funny huh !!! and after that the only one who suffer discrimination were the latinos and little by little the US people forgot who were the terrorist.

a

Posted by: Noe Azpeitia at September 24, 2007 9:21 AM

It's like illegals are being rewarded for not being documented. There are over millions of illegals in this country, all of them will be on their way to New York to obtain a drivers license. Are you kidding me! The men who are illegal are busting their butts out there working, however, most of the women are at their home having babies so they can say their child is a legal us citizen. Who paid for that child to be born....The US citizens, who pays for that child to go to school??? The U.S. citizens (tax payers), who pays for that child to eat lunch at school???? The U.S. citizens, so....do you see a pattern. You want to be here and have the citzen rights, why don't you start paying taxes.

Posted by: tatianna at October 16, 2007 11:15 AM

Dear Illegal Mexican Advocates,
I don't care if all of Mexicant wants to move to our great country since they don't have the balls to fix their own stinkin, corrupt countries. Overcrowded schools, housing, freeways and health care facilities are not a problem as long as I can get my lawn cut for $10. So what if these lowlifes stare down our kids, won't assimilate and want the USA to accommodate their language and rituals. We deserve losing our country to these barbarians. BTW, can we give them the privlege to drive too? I'm so sure it will make our streets safer as im sure they will all get insurance and their gangs won't f-up our property with gang marks and low rider vehicles. Down with Americans and up with aliens! they surely make our country so much better! i can only hope the end of the world is near.

Posted by: DontGiveUpOnUSA at October 23, 2007 9:57 AM

I am new working on a computer so hope that I can get this message thru. 20 yrs ago, I was married to an mexican national and had a legal visa to stay in Mexico City for 3 yrs. Here is an insight to a average work day. Friend of mine had a auto repair/body paint shop. The workers showed up between 9 and 9:30 am. Lunch hr (comer) was 1 pm to 3 pm. They then worked untill 4:30 or 5:00 pm maybe and went home. Granted the wages were not that high, but then again they never put out that much work anyway. So what is the beef. You get paid based on the output. Slow work, slow pay. Many of the illegal and legal mexican workers in Calif. learn REAL QUICK that Americans work a 8 hr day and get paid accordingly. No 2 hr lunchs. Another topic if I may: From 1960 t0 1996 I started from scratch 4 different business's. As a former employer I understand the ins and outs of mgmt/worker relationships. Today ther are many companys moving out of the US (outsourcing). The question is why. The biggest expense of a business is LABOR. Raw material prices gradually climb due to another businees cost of operation (labor being partially responsibe). This is a snow ball effect. Now a worker (maybe a union shop) demands more money and/or benifits or will strike. What is a business going to do. Mgmt is not going to be coierced and says I AM LEAVING and now you are laid off, out of a job. What do you gain. The MOTTO is " never bite the hand that feeds you as it may not be there tomorrow". If you as an individual are not happy with your job, then save your money and start your own business, then YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEMS OF MGMT. This what I did in 1960 and prospered very well. Steve Bagu (ret) Rosarito, Mexico

Posted by: Anonymous at November 5, 2007 2:30 PM

THIS IS FOR EVERY AMERICAN WHO THINKS THAT THE MEXICAN ARE DRANING THE AMERICANS OUT OF THERE TAXES B/C THEY SAY THE MEXICANS ARE HAVING KIDS AND THEN NOT PAYING FOR IT. WELL HOW DO U EXPECT THEM TO PAY FOR THOSE THINGS IF THE AMERICAN PAY THEM UNDER THE TABLE AND THEY ARE GETTING PAID UNDER THE TABLE FOR A REASON B/C THE ARE GETTING UNDERPAID FOR THE WORK THAT THEY DO. IF THE MEXICANS WERE PAID THE WAY THEY SHOULD BE THEN THEY WOULD BE ABLE TO AFFORD HEALTH CARE INSUR. JUST LIKE U AND ME BUT THEY DONT MAKE ENOUGH MONEY TO DO THAT B/C THEY ARE BEING UNDER PAID BY THE AMERICANS.AND MAY BE THEY WOULD PAY THERE TAXES IF THEY COULD AFFORD IT.

Posted by: raquel at November 12, 2007 4:26 PM

When I read some of the responses from the public to this article, I found myself agreeing to some, and totally apphalled by others. Forgive my ignorence, for I am only a high school student, but I don't think Mexicans would be such a burden if they weren't so exploited. America really IS overrated, but hey, as long as someone's lawn gets mowed for ten bucks, it's ok. Really, grow up, and understand that immigrants would most deffinitely pay their taxes and so on, only if they were given the chance to do so. I know because I have met people who weren't born here, but they DO pay their taxes, and so on. So it's my opinion that given the chance, they would pay up, but in this current situation...who knows? It's a mess.

Posted by: tess at November 18, 2007 8:05 AM