« Prince Chucklehead Compares Global Warming to Hitler | Main | NBC's Fair and Balanced Coverage of the Mexican Invasion »

May 1, 2007

Goracle's Propaganda Replaces the Bible at Moonbat Hotel

Evidence accrues that enviromoonbattery is replacing Christianity as our culture's dominant religion. There are no Gideon Bibles in the nightstands at the Gaia Napa Valley Hotel and Spa. Instead visitors will find a more contemporary holy book — Al Gore's hysterical screed An Inconvenient Truth.

The Gaia also features waterless urinals, solar lighting, and recycled paper. The hotel is saving so much on electricity and water, owner Wen-I Chang thinks it may turn a profit next month.

inconvenient-truth.jpg
The new holy scripture.

Posted by Van Helsing at May 1, 2007 10:26 PM

Comments

the good thing about away from home lodging is people usually bring their own reading fare - as for us, we bring our own bibles so have no need for the ones left there - heaven forbid we'd be so desperate for reading material with this piece of bung wah in the drawer next to the bed! i'd more than likely tear all the pages out and put them next to the loo except for fear my butt would glow in the dark after!

Posted by: nanc at May 1, 2007 10:39 PM

The loo, nanc? Please, speak English. Oh, wait...

Posted by: Steve at May 2, 2007 12:53 AM

Yeah, shove em down'th bog. Lavvy's best place for shit in the end.

Posted by: Archonix at May 2, 2007 1:35 AM

Glenn Beck yesterday spent part of his radio show reading the hate mail Gaiaists have been sending out. Those people are fanatics. So far, the environmental left hasn't directly killed anyone as far as I know, but rhetorically, they are as radical as Islamic fundamentalist jihadists.

Posted by: V the K at May 2, 2007 4:47 AM

If I ever open the nightstand drawer to see Al Gore's bible rather than Gideon's bible - I swear before God and the world I will glue the pages together.

Posted by: Jimbo at May 2, 2007 5:02 AM

loo - crapper - toilet - commode!

loo - loo

skip to the loo!

loo - loo

skip to the loo!

skip to the loo, my darlin'!

didja ever wonder what that song was about?

Posted by: nanc at May 2, 2007 6:05 AM

So, what? I gotta pee in a kitty litter box, go to sleep at sunset, and share my square of toilet paper with Cheryl Crow? Can I at least rinse it out first?

Posted by: the paperboy at May 2, 2007 7:45 AM

Reminds me of that hype over Tom Jefferson having owned a copy of the Koran. A buddy of mine figures Tom's copy was hanging on a nail in a forgotten outhouse and historians happened to retrieve the few unused pages.

Posted by: fellowes at May 2, 2007 9:48 AM

" So far, the environmental left hasn't directly killed anyone as far as I know"

Yes, they have. The Unabomber was an ecoterrorist. Most if not all of his victims were associated with companies that Earth First (Spit) put on its "Eco- F^&ker Hit List." One of his victims was a man named Thomas Mosser, who was an executive for a P.R. firm called Burson- Marsteller. He was killed because an issue of the Earth First Journal had FALSELY reported that Burson- Marsteller was the company that improved Exxon Oil's public image after the infamous Exxon- Valdez oil spill.
Also, there have been at least three documented deaths and countless injuries associated with the ecoterrorist tactic of tree- spiking (Ecoterrorists spot a tree slated to be cut down, and hammer a thick spike into its trunk so that when the logger's chainsaws hit the spikes, the blades shatter, which in turn causes chunks of deadly shrapnel to go flying everywhere like a bomb going off).

Posted by: Adam at May 3, 2007 8:59 AM