« NBC's "ER" Degenerates Into Hyperbolic Jihadist Propaganda | Main | Mayor Mike Mandates Hybrid Taxis »

May 22, 2007

German Police to Track Moonbats by Smell

German authorities have discovered the obvious when it comes to fighting moonbats: tracking them by smell.

The tactic will be used to keep track of the odoriferous left-wing types likely to use next month's Group of Eight summit in Heiligendamm as a pretext to riot in protest against economic freedom. Scent samples will allow police dogs to zero in on the likely instigators if violence breaks out.

Moonbat scent samples might also have chemical warfare applications.

antiglobalization-protester.jpg
I doubt that flower covered her funk.

Posted by Van Helsing at May 22, 2007 11:50 AM

Comments

Is this kinda like my Lab, QueenCleo , poking her nose in my crotch, and sniffing deeply, while I try to tell her that if she just cut the grass and burned the trash, and I did the same, that she would not be amused.

Posted by: Eneils Bailey at May 22, 2007 12:19 PM

Heinz! Check the batteries in the patchouli detector...

Posted by: M. Murcek at May 22, 2007 12:21 PM

A smelly hippie is a dumb hippie.

When the cops can keep track of you by your odor, maybe it's time to do a wash.

Posted by: Ed at May 22, 2007 12:35 PM

This is a brilliant idea. But are dogs needed?
I can smell those people a mile away.

Posted by: fellowes at May 22, 2007 1:13 PM

They should release thousands of s***-eating flies instead. They know right where to go already and could save money on training the dogs.

Posted by: MB at May 22, 2007 1:41 PM

Nice to know the Moonbattery.com nuts are supporting a tactic that was previously used by the Nazis and the East German Stasi.

Posted by: Anonymous at May 22, 2007 8:53 PM

The Nazis and East German government also had statutory health insurance, should we condemn that as well?

There is no government in the world that tolerates violent protest.

Anyways, the East Germans and Nazis never had a similar program as what was described in that article. Reread what it actually says.

Its always a pleasure to educate a moonbat...

Posted by: Freedom Now at May 22, 2007 10:23 PM

Posted by: V the K at May 23, 2007 2:18 AM

I don't really agree with the sentiments of the poster "Anonymous," but it's true about the Stazi. When the East German people stormed the Stazi headquarters, among the things found were a huge repository of cotton balls in small glass jars, which were scent samples. It ok by me for scent to be used like any other forensic evidence to apprehend criminals (including those whose crimes are committed for political purposes). I have some discomfort when it's used to record and persue people for political purposes. Even malodorous left wing creeps have civil rights.

Posted by: John S. at May 23, 2007 7:48 AM

I think this is a mistake. They'll just end up with a paddy-wagon full of Frenchies.

Posted by: NudeGayWhalesForJesus at May 23, 2007 8:42 AM