« Moderate Muslim Denounces Dems For Consorting With CAIR | Main | Moonbats Divert National Security Resources to Global Warming Hoax »

April 10, 2007

Barking Moonbat Keith Olbermann Admits to Getting Beaten Up by Little Girls

A New York Magazine profile of MSNBC's Keith Olbermann offers a clue as to how this venom-spewing leftist got so angry:

It probably won't come as much of a surprise that when Keith Olbermann was a kid, he got the tar kicked out of him on a regular basis. And not by the football team. "I got beat up by girls all the time," says Olbermann. "They literally posted a sign-up sheet and would take turns. I think that's why I've always been such a fan of Mencken's line, 'Afflict the comfortable and comfort the afflicted.' I've been afflicted."

OpinionJournal's take:

It's been said that a conservative is a liberal who's been mugged by reality. Apparently a liberal is someone who's been mugged by little girls.
olbermann_running-scaredjpg.JPG
Olbermann is consumed by terror as a little girl approaches.

Posted by Van Helsing at April 10, 2007 6:28 PM

Comments

Everything Olbermann says is a lie, so this is probably more of personal fantasy than a true recollection of his admittedly sordid and demeaning relationships with females.

Posted by: Beef at April 10, 2007 7:33 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if little kids run away screaming whenever Olbermann comes around.

Posted by: ToddonCapeCod at April 10, 2007 7:46 PM

Actually, what's the big deal here?
Just one little girl being beat up by other little girls, if you ask me!

Posted by: ToddonCapeCod at April 10, 2007 7:48 PM

HA-HA! FUN-EEEEEEEEEEE.

And I bet Olbermann went out and kicked a few puppies in revenge.

Posted by: Jimbo at April 11, 2007 5:49 AM

The caption that popped into my head after seeing the above picture:

"Are you threatening me?? You will give me TP...Bungholio!"

Posted by: Jonathan L. at April 11, 2007 7:48 AM

I'm still trying to figure out what credentials this POS has to discuss politics on any scale. His entire media background is in sports. He was an incredibly annoying clown on ESPN in his days there. WTF qualifies him to dispense political info to 12 or 13 people every night.

Posted by: Ken at April 12, 2007 8:30 PM