« Deceitful Troll Hounded Cathy Seipp on Her Deathbed | Main | Botched Joke's Revenge »

March 28, 2007

Getting Desperate

Endorsements don't come cheap these days. Former Iowa Governor Tom Vilsack has announced he will endorse Shrillary Rotten for President. For its part, the Clinton campaign has promised to help pay off the $400,000 debt Milksac ran up during his own foolish quest for the presidency, which fell quickly and quietly onto its face.

Shrillary's people say there is no connection between the endorsement and the promise, indicating the level of honesty we can expect to return to the White House if Clintons are again allowed to infest it.

tom-vilsack_hillary-clinton.jpg
Milksop with his sugar mommy.

On a tip from Bill V.

Posted by Van Helsing at March 28, 2007 4:41 PM

Comments

No connection? Puh-leeze, give us some credit. BTW, while he's sucking up, he might consider asking if he can borrow her hair stylist...his 'do looks like his mom cut it.

Posted by: Pam at March 28, 2007 5:01 PM

That ought to give Hillary the Iowa Democratic Party machine. Personally, I hope she is the Democratic 2008 contender. I don't think she has a prayer of becoming president.

Posted by: kevin at March 28, 2007 7:24 PM

Payola! Hill & Bill will be the first to buy the Democratic nomination since Ol' Joe Kennedy allegedly bought the West Virginia delegation at the 1960 convention!

chsw

Posted by: chsw at March 28, 2007 7:35 PM

I demand an investigation!!!

Posted by: General Jack D. Ripper at March 29, 2007 5:34 AM

That is SO getting captioned.

Shrillary's people say there is no connection between the endorsement and the promise,... Right, and she would have paid off his debts even if he had endorsed B.O.

Posted by: V the K at March 29, 2007 7:28 AM

What am I bid for this fine endorsement in an early primary state?

$100,000, $100,000, do I hear $200,000?

$200,000!

Do I hear $300,000? Do I hear $300,000?

$300,000!

Do I hear $400,000? Do I hear $400,000? $300,000 going once, going twice...

$400,000!

Do I hear $500,000? Do I hear $500,000? $400,000 going once, going twice...sold to the butch lady in the pantsuit!

Posted by: Jay Guevara at March 29, 2007 9:18 AM

This photo screams out for a caption contest.

My entry, a thought bubble from Hillary: "Made you my bitch, yes I did."

Posted by: Jay Guevara at March 29, 2007 12:41 PM