« Muslim Cabbie Tries to Run Down Fares | Main | Angling For the Advantage of Being Disadvantaged »

February 19, 2007

Global Warming Beach Party

Compliments of Wiggins:

global-warming-beach-party.jpg

Posted by Van Helsing at February 19, 2007 8:10 AM

Comments

That's priceless.

Posted by: Eneils Bailey at February 19, 2007 8:29 AM

Love it! Sean Penn bailing is the best part.

Posted by: Pam at February 19, 2007 9:54 AM

Has Hillary lost weight?

Posted by: NauseatedandLaughing at February 19, 2007 9:59 AM

Posted by: V the K at February 19, 2007 11:12 AM

yeah - i think hitlery has withered away to a ton...poor little chubby bucket...

Posted by: nanc at February 19, 2007 2:00 PM

I like the inclusion of Ted Kennedys Oldsmobile Delta 88 on the left side. Should have Mary Jo Kopechne in the back window screaming, "Ted! Get back here you fat drunken scumbag and save me from drowning!".

Posted by: General Jack D. Ripper at February 19, 2007 5:35 PM

I hesitate to ask, but who is the guy with the sand-bucket knockers at the lower left? He's the only one I did not recognize right away, and I am not at all upset by that!

I agree that Sean Penn is the best! He is just a perfect fit on so many levels. My personal second place is the bomb-magnet-babe, just because I have missed her!

Posted by: sherlock at February 20, 2007 12:41 PM

That's Hugo Chavez, clown prince of dictators, as sensitively interpreted by local Venezuelans who have to live with him.

Who's the lady in blue and white beneath the tallest polar bear?

Posted by: A.M. Mora y Leon at February 20, 2007 9:15 PM

That's no lady, that's Sean Penn, bailing out New Orleans.

Posted by: Van Helsing at February 21, 2007 7:29 AM

Oh gawd. I had guessed that Penn was the army guy in the upper right corner. No, you are right, V-H - that middle-aged matron in blue and white, bailing water is definitely Penn. Cripes.

Who's the army guy up top?

Cripes.

CRIPES!

Posted by: A.M. Mora y Leon at February 21, 2007 12:55 PM

That would be the illustrious General Michael Dukakis, who fortunately failed to become President in 1988.

Posted by: Van Helsing at February 21, 2007 2:23 PM