« HuffPo Vermin Spit on Graves of Murdered Americans | Main | Jane Fonda to Desecrate Navy Memorial »

January 24, 2007

Isaiah Washington to Undergo Brainwashing Treatment

clockwork_orange.jpg

Actor Isaiah Washington, star of the show Grey's Anatomy, committed the ultimate sin — according to the moral compass of the entertainment industry. He said something bad about homosexuals. But not to worry, he is so sorry he's willing to undergo brainwashing to have more politically correct attitudes installed.

Life&Style Weekly reports that the TV star was seen today entering a facility to undergo "psychological assessment."

In a formal statement, Isaiah groveled:

With the support of my family and friends, I have begun counseling. I regard this as a necessary step toward understanding why I did what I did and making sure it never happens again. I appreciate the fact that I have been given this opportunity and I remain committed to transforming my negative actions into positive results, personally and professionally.

An apology Isaiah issued the day after the incident in question was even more piteously abject:

I can neither defend nor explain my behavior. I can also no longer deny to myself that there are issues I obviously need to examine within my own soul, and I've asked for help.

Isaiah's crime was to inflict a "homophobic remark" upon cast mate T.R. Knight, who as a person of gayness is not to be trifled with.

The reprogramming is not voluntary, according to Life&Style's source:

ABC has told him he must enter a program to examine why he would say such hateful words.

If Moonbattery ever endorses a liberal opinion, you'll know that yours truly was subjected to a similar program.

Isaiah-Washington.jpg
Isaiah Washington is having new opinions installed.

On a tip from Bill V.

Posted by Van Helsing at January 24, 2007 8:38 PM

Comments

WTF, over?

This is so insane it sounds like a parody news story.

But of course, the radical homosexual activists aren't out to squelch anyone's freedom. I'm sure they would love to force Dr. James Dobson, Tony Perkins, Don Wildmon, Peter LaBarbera, etc. to undergo a "psychological assessment."

Posted by: Steve at January 24, 2007 8:56 PM

Van, check this out by Mike Adams:

Shaking Hands with the Unemployed

But some may be surprised that, since December, police officers have arrested and charged 11 men with public indecency in the Atlanta airport. That is because there has been little talk about the arrests. And that, in turn, may have something to do with the fact that “Dirty Nearly Dozen” includes University of North Carolina Professor Dr. Hugh Tilson and Spelman College Professor Lev T. Mills.

Posted by: Steve at January 24, 2007 8:58 PM

that creepily sounds exactly like 'thoughtcrime' from "1984".
do you know what the bad thing he said about homosexuals was?

Posted by: josie at January 25, 2007 2:12 AM

The Soviets used to declare political dissidents to be mentally ill and lock them away in "psychological hospitals" where they were tortured until they "felt better."

Posted by: V the K at January 25, 2007 3:15 AM

O'Brien: "Tell me, what are your true feelings towards Big Brother?'
Winston: "I hate him.'
O'Brien: "You hate him. Good. Then the time has come for you to take the last step. You must love Big Brother. It is not enough to obey him: you must love him."

Posted by: The Panday at January 25, 2007 4:32 AM

Will Michael Richards follow?

Posted by: Pam at January 25, 2007 6:21 AM

Homosexuals and Muslims are the untouchable groups that no one can make negatives comments about, not even blacks. And if you do you face the wrath of the liberal left.

Now make a comment about Christians? Thats encouraged and is politically correct. If youve even stumbled across a cartoon on the Adult Swim segment on Cartoon Network called Morel Orel, youll know what I mean. Would they do an Islamic or Gay version of Moral Orel? I doubt it?

Posted by: General Jack D. Ripper at January 25, 2007 6:21 AM

why that's a crying shame that one cannot call a fag a fag without having to go into therapy!

Posted by: nanc at January 25, 2007 7:45 AM

Tell me I'm crazy so I can jumprope with your small instestines until the cops take me away for ice cream and book and movie deals....

Posted by: Mr. Beamish the Instablepundit at January 25, 2007 7:57 AM

dayam beamish, just when i think you've run out of sphincter spelunking (your coin-not mine) ways to describe fags you come up with a new one!

Posted by: nanc at January 25, 2007 8:15 AM

What I really want to know is what Mr. Washington said that got the pickle sniffer all hissy in the first place.

Posted by: Mr. Beamish the Instablepundit at January 25, 2007 8:23 AM

you're killin' me - you're really killin' me!

if we have to go into therapy - i'd like a room with you, no view necessary.

Posted by: nanc at January 25, 2007 8:34 AM

Washington isn't worthy of his first (or last) name.
Isaiah, like all of YHVH's prophets, had balls. This guy however is all about saving his worthless job at the expense of his soul.

Funny how homosexuality is the only sin now elevated to saintliness. As bad as it is in Hollyweed, it's worse in our churches. In olden days idol worshippers just planted Asherahs (wooden poles or even trees devoted to fertility and sex worship...the KJV calls them "groves") right beside God's altar. Hell, they even dressed them up. Now we have living breathing "asherahs" preaching in our pulpits and demanding that we follow satan. We've gone backwards, not forward.

Posted by: jael at January 25, 2007 10:30 AM

Well, now that we know the hierarchy we can play liberal "rock-paper-scissors."

So, homosexual blows black, woman slaps homosexual, black outdances woman.

Posted by: Jay Guevara at January 25, 2007 12:22 PM

He is guilty of violating PC standards and has committed thought crime-he must be rendered unto Caesar.

Posted by: Chris at January 25, 2007 1:05 PM

It's about time those homophobes got what they deserved. Washington is obviously 'as queer as a clockwork orange'.

Posted by: Farmer John at January 25, 2007 1:22 PM