« California to Shake Down Auto Industry in Name of Global Warming | Main | Muslims Celebrate Diversity by Burning 6-Year-Old to Death »

September 21, 2006

Where Our Worst Enemies Get Their Ideas

chavez_chomsky_UN.jpg

Here we see Marxist thug Hugo Chavez of Venezuela holding up a collection of moonbattery by liberal guru Noam Chomsky as he denounces America at the den of dictators and their appeasers known as the United Nations.

Posted by Van Helsing at September 21, 2006 6:59 AM

Comments

Dear Hugo Chavez,

Fuck you.

Sincerely,
Panday

P.S. Please drop dead as soon as possible.

Posted by: Panday at September 21, 2006 8:23 AM

God grant me this prayer allow the two macaca devil worshipers planes to drop out of the sky and send both devil worshipers on to hell where they are from, hugo chavez and I want jimmy carter to be on the plane also being he is so found of all dick taters and the paranoid mentally unbalance idiot fron I Ran. really I want all terrorist loving democrats on the plane with them.

Posted by: gene at September 21, 2006 12:33 PM

Chavez holds up a book by Chomsky? Why am I not surprised?

Posted by: White Cane at September 21, 2006 12:50 PM

If this doesn't reach out to noams fans and tell them which side he is really on nothing will.

...Why do I think to myself that this won't make a difference...

Posted by: bored at September 21, 2006 6:31 PM

Who is the woman with the hand over her mouth in the photo? It looks like she is about to bust out laughing and is trying to hold it in.

Too bad one of those thugs in Harlem didnt decide to take Hugo out.

Posted by: General Jack D. Ripper at September 21, 2006 6:49 PM

General I agree. I think she is laughing or at least trying to hold it back. I know I laugh every time that fruit loop chavez opens his mouth.

Posted by: Titan Mk6B at September 22, 2006 1:53 PM