« School Reenacts Holocaust | Main | Cynthia McKinney: March Moonbat of the Month™ »

March 31, 2006

Democrats Losing Their Grip on the Courts?

The official party of greedy trial lawyers must be losing control of the system. When a California lawyer tried to sue the coach of his daughter's junior varsity softball team for calling the girl "a 2-year-old," the case was thrown out, despite the modest demand of only $3 million for all the emotional distress that was inflicted.

Hat tip: Wiggins

democratic_crybaby_seal.jpg

Posted by Van Helsing at March 31, 2006 1:13 PM

Comments

so other than the fact that you folks hate democrats, do you have anything useful or constructive to say?

or is this your dodge work so that you don't have to actually be involved in the central front in the war on terrorism?

Posted by: drieux at March 31, 2006 5:46 PM

supremo? Is that you?

Posted by: prince of leaves at March 31, 2006 6:44 PM

I see moonbat supreme has a new name, but nothing new to say.

Pass the bong!

Posted by: Doug at March 31, 2006 6:44 PM

"The drieuxster" is a different troll. Unlike MS, he has his own blog. But I'm afraid it isn't very good.

Posted by: Van Helsing at March 31, 2006 8:53 PM

A troll whose blog isn't very good? I'm shocked.

Posted by: Leigh at April 1, 2006 12:16 AM

I love democrats. But that's because, like almost all dicks, I like pussies.

Thank you Team America for that wonderful line...

Posted by: Archonix at April 1, 2006 5:29 AM

Well, to start with Mr. no fun, we could eliminate the capital gains and death taxes. We could eliminate the department of education. We could eliminate the department of Energy. We could eliminate the HUD. There. And we could prosecute and deport all illegal aliens. I can assure you that you are not capable of that debate. But then we'd be discussing actual issues instead of Bush lied! Bush is Hitler! Death the the Chimp! Eat shit.

Posted by: Donald at April 1, 2006 5:53 AM

Issues? You want issues? Eliminate the death and capital gains taxes. Eliminate the department of Housing and Urban Development. Eliminate the department of Energy. Eliminate the department of Education. Eliminate the department of Homeland Security (It is a nasty sounding name and causes too much overlapping of responsibilities). You can't handle the issues pussy!

Posted by: Donald at April 1, 2006 6:27 AM

Little editing problem here, nothing to see, now worrys.

Posted by: Donald at April 1, 2006 6:29 AM

Of course we never have anything constructive to say. This site is for entertainment! Its a place for right-wingers/conservatives to vent and have a good laugh. I've visited liberal/leftist websites, and what a dreary lot they are! The folks on the Right seem to be the only ones having any fun. Lighten up, would you people!
PS: I just looked at the calender. Isn't it about time for Ms.Sheehan to say/do something stupid again? She's overdue.

Posted by: phil at April 1, 2006 6:42 AM

You gotta be tough to keep up with this crowd. Oh, and please have a sense of humor. For morbid, suicidal types, try Democratic Underground or Daily Kos. Those folks are SO uplifting.

Posted by: nikko at April 1, 2006 12:51 PM

I am sorry, but I fail to see how a corrupt law systems is the fault of the Democrats. I think all political parties share equally in the disgrace that has become our law system.

I know of hundreds of casses where people who were inncocent were coeherced into taking plea bargins. Our system favours those that can afford real attorneys (Which excludes a lot of Amercians). We need tort reforms and we need to revamp the majority of our exisiting laws. Rather than stream-lining our judicial system we just keep making it more and more complex.

I feel sorry for those who are unfortunate enough to be involved in our legal system. Although I would have to admit I would rather be in this country than some other one where I would get no chance at all at a fair trial.

Still that is not an excuse to stand by and watch our legal system grow like the "blob" into a monster no-one can control.

Posted by: Reed Harding at April 1, 2006 3:12 PM

So what makes you think this guy's a Democrat?

Seems he's the staff attorney for an outfit that boasts former Sen Fred Thompson (R-TN) on it's board.

FEC comes up empty with him giving to either party.

And his writings tend to be pretty conservative -- including a lot of criticism of France during the buildup to the Iraq War.

More like a Harry Whittington trial lawyer. Wonder if he's ever gone hunting with the Veep.

Posted by: Ronald Reagan at April 1, 2006 6:39 PM

WHY didn't that Whittington chap die? It would have made such a great story!

Sincerely, David Gregory