« Satanic Fashion | Main | Happy New Year! »

December 31, 2005

Woman Marries Animal

Anyone who doubts that the gay marriage issue could be the thin edge of a bizarre and disturbing wedge must have missed out on the recent wedding between Sharon Tendler, a Jewish millionaire from London, and a dolphin named Cindy in Israel:

And so on Wednesday afternoon, the thrilled bride, wearing a white dress, walked down the dock before hundreds of astounded visitors and kneeled down before her groom, who was waiting in the water.
Cindy, escorted by his fellow best-men dolphins, swam over to Tendler and she hugged him, whispered sweet nothings in his ear, and kissed him in front of the cheering crowd.
After the ceremony was sealed with some mackerels, Tendler was tossed into the water by her friends so that she could swim with her new husband.
"I'm the happiest girl on earth," the bride said as she chocked back tears of emotion. "I made a dream come true, and I am not a pervert," she stressed.

Like the word "marriage," the word "pervert" seems to be losing its meaning.

Hat tip: Further Adventures of Indigo Red

Sharon_Tendler.jpg

Posted by Van Helsing at December 31, 2005 10:49 AM

Comments

This is too funny! "I'm the happiest girl on earth... and I'm not a Pervert." LMAO!!!

I love your site. I truly, truly love it. I want to marry it. I'm not a Pervert.

Posted by: Echotig at December 31, 2005 11:41 AM

What?

This must be January 1, 2006, and I must be in the mother of all hallucinatory hangovers.

What?

omg.

Posted by: Laura at December 31, 2005 1:15 PM

Oh God.

This brings about such inagery of these two trying to have sex.

EEWWWWWW..

That makes my skin crawl.

RWR

Posted by: RightWingRocker at December 31, 2005 1:38 PM

Next thing you know, People will be marrying monkeys, dogs, pigs, sheep, horses, camels.... and moonbats like Ted Kennedy, Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Klinton will be out supporting interspecies marriage.

Posted by: General Jack D. Ripper at December 31, 2005 1:59 PM

So.. the dolphin can open an IRA now, right?

Posted by: phuknjrk at December 31, 2005 2:56 PM

Thank goodness the dolphin is oblivious to this.

Posted by: Von Oyster at December 31, 2005 5:48 PM

Weird. Still I consider myself libertarian enough that I don't give a rats ass what that lady does or doesn't do. The article doesn't mention whether this 'wedding' was facilitated by the law in anyway, I doubt it was.

To each his/her own.

At this point, I'd make a "smells like fish" joke, but that would be too easy, like shooting something, in a barrel.

Posted by: Junker at December 31, 2005 8:20 PM

She may not be a pervert but, what about him?

Posted by: bigwhitehat at January 1, 2006 2:47 AM

You're right, bigwhitehat -- she's just being used for immoral porpoises.

(Which of them got the mackerels?)

Posted by: prince of leaves at January 1, 2006 8:27 PM

I used to think paedophilia would be the next aberration that would be mainstreamed by the left-wing, but I guess bestiality is the new hip avant garde perversion.

Either that, or maybe once the left got 6 year olds to dress like sluts and had middle school teachers jumping sixth grade boys every time you turn around, they figured their work was done.

Maybe Brokeback Mountain 2 will find the boys "eating pudding" with their horses and sheep.

Posted by: V the K at January 2, 2006 8:24 AM