« Honorary al Qaeda Membership for the MSM? | Main | Moonbats at Play with Dangerous Toys »

February 21, 2005

Tribute to the Women of the U.S. Senate

Be sure to check out the five-part series on Caption This! offering tribute to the women of the U.S. Senate. If you've made the mistake of not stopping by there recently, here are some examples of what you've been missing:

1.jpg

It's disquieting at first, but eventually new senators get used to Senator Mikulski snapping flies out of the air with her tongue.

2.jpg

Landrieu suddenly notices that Hillary doesn't cast a reflection!

3.jpg

Unfortunately, Chuck's make-up artist was sick that day, and this was the only way to cover up the three 6's on his forehead.

4.jpg

"It's called 'Bean-O' senator, and it's not expensive."

5.jpg

After the Condaleezza Rice and Alberto Gonzales confirmation hearings, a "pull my finger" contest actually raises the level of intellectual debate in the Democratic party.

Posted by Van Helsing at February 21, 2005 10:23 AM

Comments

Thank you for the belly laugh, Van Helsing and V the K! Makes it easier to be working on Prez Day (when I should be sleeping. But if I am blog-surfing then I guess I'm not working, am I.).

Posted by: The MaryHunter at February 21, 2005 10:58 AM

Hmmm. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that first photo a picture of the radical feminist Mt. Rushmore, dedicated to the destruction of patriarchal heterosexist impulses? Just looking at it, I could swear I felt some small part of my soul shrivel up and die.

That, or maybe I was just throwing up in my mouth a little bit.

Posted by: utron at February 21, 2005 1:06 PM

Thanks, VH.

Note: There's a Yoda-Centric caption under the Mikulski pic that made me LMAO.

Posted by: V the K at February 21, 2005 1:45 PM

P.S., I've been thinking of captioning this one but the only thing that comes to mind is... Atomic Flatulence

Posted by: V the K at February 21, 2005 1:48 PM

TOO TOO, V the K! MMPF

Posted by: The MaryHunter at February 21, 2005 3:36 PM

Hey those women of the Senate need a feminine type of Beano. Let's call it LeFemme Nuke Neutralizer...

Posted by: Raven at February 22, 2005 7:13 AM