moonbattery.gif


« Separated at Birth? | Main | Sarah Palin Disemboweled in Effigy »


December 1, 2010

Servicemen Overwhelmingly Opposed to Repeal of Don't Ask Don't Tell

Posted by Dave Blount at December 1, 2010 3:45 PM

A main priority of the lame duck Congress is to repeal Don't Ask Don't Tell, so that homosexuals can serve openly in the military, with all the drama, entitlements, and special privileges that entails. Liberals are delighted. The military isn't. AIPNews reports on a Pentagon poll worded by the Obamination Administration, which of course favors open homosexuality in the armed forces.

The results: Only 9% think having a homosexual leader would have a positive impact. Only 29% would share open showers with homosexuals. Half a million troops (24%) would leave service early. Only 6% would recommend military service if repeal passes. Only 5% say repeal would help morale.

You can get 5% to agree that Elvis is alive and well and living in an igloo atop the Seattle Space Needle. The other 95% are aware, as our rulers are, that imposing open homosexuality on the military would have a disastrous effect on morale and recruitment.

Meanwhile, as Congress wastes time ramming through pernicious social engineering schemes, businesses continue to hold off on hiring because they still don't know what their tax liability will be starting next month, since the crucial Bush tax cuts still haven't been extended.

gays_military.jpg
Liberal priorities.

On a tip from Oiao.







eXTReMe Tracker