« Chicago Terror Sweep Turns Up More Maniacs Linked to Obama | Main | United Nations Prepares to Greet Space Aliens »
September 29, 2010
Oh, It Was a Different Malik Shabazz
Posted by Dave Blount at September 29, 2010 12:47 PM
Numero Uno White House visitor and current subject of an FBI investigation Andy Stern isn't the only extremely unsavory character to find a welcome reception in the Oval Office. As the Justice Department's squashing of the voter intimidation case against the New Black Panthers came to a boil, the group's Racist Maniac in Chief Malik Shabazz was visiting the Manchurian Moonbat. Via Big Government, here's the timeline:
• July 8, Representative Frank Wolf sent a letter to Judiciary Chairman John Conyers and Ranking Member Lamar Smith demanding hearings before the House Judiciary Committee.
• July 9, Ten members of the House sent a letter demanding the DOJ Inspector General open an investigation.
• July 13, The Dept. of Justice replied but their letter contained factual inaccuracies about the case.
• July 17 Smith and Wolf send a swift and pointed rebuttal.
• July 20, Low-level DOJ staffers were sent to the Hill to brief Wolf on the Panther story, but Wolf threw them out of his office claiming they weren't being truthful to him.
• July 22, Wolf sent another letter to Attorney General Eric Holder demanding answers.
• July 24, Portia Robinson, intergovernmental liaison at DOJ, sent a letter to the Civil Rights Commission trying to deflect attention.
• July 25, a man named Malik Shabazz visited the exclusive, private residence in the White House.
• July 30, the Washington Times broke the news that top political appointee, Tom Perrelli (the #3 official at Justice) was involved in the dismissal of the case. Perrelli was also a top campaign bundler for Obama.
Wait: the White House claims this was some other Malik Shabazz. Thanks to the "transparency" that characterizes the Obama Regime, we may never know for sure.
Here's Shabazz admitting to the voter intimidation tactics that the Injustice Department doggedly refuses to prosecute because only white people can be racists:
His allies are running our federal government.
On a tip from Fiberal.