« B. Hussein Obama: The Nowhere Man | Main | Obama Administration: Dereliction of Duty »

November 11, 2009

Obamunist Newspeak Vocabulary Terms

Posted by Van Helsing at November 11, 2009 1:47 PM

Newspeak.jpg
Compliments of Jim Lavery.

Comments

You forgot a picture of Obama with the title underneath him reading "GOD".

Posted by: Dante at November 11, 2009 2:10 PM

Humor is best when it targets something true but rediculous. The problem with this cartoon is that it is true but becomming the norm. God help our great country.

Posted by: codekeyguy at November 11, 2009 2:47 PM

"codekeyguy at November 11, 2009 2:47 PM"

To paraphrase an old saying :it's NOT funny, because it's true!"

Posted by: KHarn at November 11, 2009 3:14 PM

the world is backwards.

God Bless Our Vets!

Posted by: 3bus at November 11, 2009 5:16 PM

Compared to the pukes in the Whitehouse American patriots are terrorists and have been since 2001. The left have positioned themselves WITH the radical Muslims and that is what we have for a president thanks to the anti-American Democrats.

Posted by: TED at November 11, 2009 6:06 PM

This would be funny if it weren't true.

Posted by: White Rook at November 11, 2009 6:20 PM

Lou Dobbs quits.

Wonder how long before Fox picks him up?

Posted by: Rob Banks at November 11, 2009 6:26 PM

CNN is imploding. They ran off Beck and Fox News ratings explode.

If they get Lou Dobbs, MSDNC and DNN might as well be cable access shows.

Posted by: SK at November 11, 2009 6:53 PM

You didnt show a illegal aliens saying IM A REAL AMERICAN OUT YOU EUROPEAN INTRUDERS,and you didnt show AL GORE wearing a mask,lion cloth, saying SUV OWNERS REPENT

Posted by: SPURWING PLOVER at November 11, 2009 9:00 PM

Oh man, SPURWING, that was my NEXT cartoon!

Posted by: Jim Lavery at November 11, 2009 10:16 PM

You're just making shit up now and you don't even care.

Posted by: Aquatarkus at November 12, 2009 3:30 AM

I like the fact that this cartoon is trying to be daring and making a point, but not daring enough to say “god-damn”.

Posted by: psychedelic breakfast at November 12, 2009 3:39 AM

The terrorist appears to be a one-legged Richard Crenna in First Blood.

Posted by: As I Am at November 12, 2009 3:43 AM

Sad but all too true in todays world. I wake up every day hoping that this is just a bad dream and Ronald Reagan is still the President.

Posted by: Bill S. at November 12, 2009 4:38 AM

@pyschedelic, my problem is I honor God too much, and have respect for others who do as well,to have to be as daring as the blasphemous "Reverand" Wright.

Posted by: Jim Lavery at November 12, 2009 5:28 AM

Aquatarkus, what exactly is made up in the cartoon? Every word of it is an established fact.

Posted by: Jim Lavery at November 12, 2009 5:30 AM

Even if those facts are all in your head.
You probably have a persecution complex.
I wouldn't be surprised, everyone on this site has some kind or another.

By the way, if “man-caused disaster expert” is supposed to be politically correct, it shouldn't have the word ‘man’ in it.
But then, I'd know all about wishy washy beaurocracy.

Posted by: Aquatarkus at November 12, 2009 8:09 AM

What is made up is the guy labeled "terrorist" because he would have been exterminated by now.

ALL HAIL STALIN, MAO, HITLER, AND OBAMA!

Posted by: Aquatarkus at November 12, 2009 8:09 AM

But I still come back here over and over again because I have this fantasy that one of you big burly conservative men will leave your hot wife behind even for one hour of pleasure with a girly man like me. I hear you conservative guys a a really huge....

Posted by: Aquatarkus at November 12, 2009 8:12 AM

I'M MAD FOR CRACK!

Posted by: SPURWING PLOVER at November 12, 2009 8:36 AM

I hear you conservative guys a a (sic) really huge....
Posted by: Some petty O'Reilly-fellater

Nah, you guys are probably hung like bacterium , which would explain your snipey demeanour.

Posted by: Aquatarkus at November 12, 2009 8:44 AM

SOMEBODY STOP COPYING ME OR I,LL GET VIOLENT SQUAWK SQUAWK SQUAWK

Posted by: SPURWING PLOVER at November 12, 2009 12:53 PM

I apologize for my earlier comments. They were out of line. It should have been apparent to me that you uneducated Yanks don't know any better. I should not have drawn attention to it because now I am just sad for you lot.

Posted by: Aquatarkus at November 12, 2009 3:42 PM

Funny you should say that, I am beginning to pity you.
It can't be healthy being so full of fear and hubris.

Posted by: Aquatarkus at November 12, 2009 7:14 PM