« Indymedia Moonbats Feel the Heavy Hand of Big Government | Main | The Future of Healthcare Rap »

November 10, 2009

Code Pink Witches Taunt Children of Military Families

Posted by Van Helsing at November 10, 2009 10:27 AM

Just because they got their guy into the White House is no reason for Code Pink kooks to stop indulging in deplorable behavior.

Dressed as 'zombie soldiers' killed in combat, 'ghosts of war victims,' witches and healthcare fairies, members of Code Pink menacingly paraded in front of a captive audience of children one block from the White House, who waited along the sidewalk in front of Decatur House just off Lafayette Park for a Halloween party hosted by President Obama.
Last Saturday, the President hosted several hundred military families for trick or treating. Also invited were children of White House staff and about 2000 children from eleven D.C. area elementary schools.
In a press release published at their website, key Obama ally Code Pink — a group co-founded by one of Obama's top funders Jodie Evans, announced they were targeting military families for what can only be called psychological abuse by conducting a macabre protest of the war in Afghanistan as the families waited in line to enter the White House grounds.

Even al-Reuters was appalled. Check out their caption to the photo below:

code-pink-halloween.jpg
Members of the protest group Code Pink taunt local school children with chants about the war in Afghanistan as the children and their families arrive for a Halloween reception by U.S. President Barack Obama and his family at the White House in Washington, October 31, 2009. REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst

But as of yet there's no sign that our Commander in Chief sees the need to throw his Code Pink supporters in with the growing crowd under the bus. If funneling $600,000 to the terrorists fighting our troops in Fallujah was okay, a little Halloween prank at children's expense is no biggie.

On tips from Anonymous Countermoonbat and Varla.

Comments

The Code Pinkers need a "wood shampoo" as we call it in the Corps.

Posted by: GunnyG at November 10, 2009 10:39 AM

Note to resident Leftist trolls: it's crap-stunts like these Code Pinkos is why we Conservatives are so repulsed by your ilk. What happened to your side being "all about the children?" Bullshit.

Posted by: Anonymous at November 10, 2009 10:43 AM

The more I see of things like this, the more I'm convinced people like the Code Pink nuts don't really care about their own purported message, they just get off on inconveniencing, insulting, and disturbing other people, and find the easiest subjects to harp on. In their typical cowardly fashion, they only make a stink in front of people they know won't do anything about it.

Posted by: Seamus at November 10, 2009 10:46 AM

Remember folks, to BHO it's the Tea Partiers who are extremists.

Posted by: Tom at November 10, 2009 10:46 AM

That second sign should read:

"Afghanistan a war for our bitchy crew"

Posted by: nancz at November 10, 2009 10:52 AM

p.s. - If anyone figures out why they're any different than fred phelp's group, please enlighten me.

Posted by: nancz at November 10, 2009 10:53 AM

If Christians were really as bad as the ignorant Leftists here, in their feverish dreams, imagine they are these witches would be burned at the stake.

Posted by: SK at November 10, 2009 11:27 AM

NO LOW TOO LOW!

If the left can't kill them before they are born they indoctrinate them or traumatize them. Is there any doubt the left hate children!?

Posted by: TED at November 10, 2009 11:41 AM

I've never hit a woman in my life but I would make an exception with these cunts. For our female readers,please forgive my french.

Posted by: Farmer Ted at November 10, 2009 11:47 AM

These women never even asked themselves whether their behavior was inappropriate. All they cared about was getting attention.

Posted by: V the K at November 10, 2009 11:48 AM

Posted by: SK at November 10, 2009 11:54 AM

Why didn't the messiah dispel them?

Posted by: steve at November 10, 2009 11:58 AM

Absolutely Seamus. Half the code Pinkos are just Moonbats too happy to be able to insult people without any consequences. I thought these "activist" groups (read domestic terrorists, who the heck do you think overturn cars and break stuff in riots?) couldn't sink lower, nope, they politicize halloween AND TARGET CHILDREN. If I saw one of them moving anywhere close my daughters they wouldn't need fake blood anymore. Damn liberal animals.

Posted by: Jay B at November 10, 2009 12:00 PM

Those witches didn't need costumes! They have no shame and no conscience.

Posted by: LittleMissPerfect at November 10, 2009 12:06 PM

Why didn't the messiah dispel them?

Hell, give me a sword, a flask of holy water, and a portrait of Ronald Reagan, and I'll dispel them.

Posted by: Anonymous Countermoonbat at November 10, 2009 12:20 PM

Hmmm. They wouldn't be the first hippie scumbag I gave a beat down to.

As my VV mentor Gunny H used to say, "stomp a mudhole in the hippie and then kick it dry."

Posted by: GunnyG at November 10, 2009 12:20 PM

Despite the despicable nature of Code Pink and their actions, I do feel a little thrill of Schadenfreude at the thought of their becoming a pain in the Messiah's ass.

Posted by: Jay Guevara at November 10, 2009 12:22 PM

CODESTINK how low can these old bags ever get?

Posted by: SPURWING PLOVER at November 10, 2009 12:44 PM

I thought the leadership of Code Pink had changed their minds after meeting with women in Afghanistan?

Posted by: Karin at November 10, 2009 1:05 PM

Disgusting ugly hags! No makeup required.

Posted by: G at November 10, 2009 1:12 PM

I've killed at least 8 kids in the last year and I'm not proud of it. Thank God someone is out there warning kids what we americans are doing to other kids way acrross the ocean!

Posted by: American Soldier at November 10, 2009 1:59 PM

Bunch of heartless, repulsive hags. They really have sunk to a new low by targeting children, especially children from military families.
If I were a parent, and there with my kids, you can bet I'd give those attention- whore harpies a piece of my mind.

Posted by: Adam at November 10, 2009 2:35 PM

Throw water on them and watch them melt

Posted by: Flu-Bird at November 10, 2009 2:41 PM

Those vermin need to be exterminated. I hope that they drive off a cliff _ provided they don't have the indoctrinated sitting in their cars.

I think that conservatives need to start protesting at Code Pink members' funerals. If they don't like it, maybe they can stop harassing military members. The United States economy does not deserve to be bogged down by these harpies, and I am more than willing to do my part to make these harlots' lives a living hell.

Posted by: Objective Scrutator at November 10, 2009 4:00 PM

Just give me a weed sprayer full of holy water and that will take care of all of these harridans.

Posted by: SK at November 10, 2009 4:29 PM

The only thing dryer than these old hags wit, is their vaginas. The only thing more repulsive than their act, is their looks.
Imagine having to live with one of these tired old skanks? being in the room when they took off their bras? THAT MY FRIENDS IS THE REAL HORROR SHOW, OF CODE PINK.

Posted by: xantl at November 10, 2009 4:44 PM

Note the sign blaiming Bush.

Just like the Viet Nam war, these TRAITORS encourage the enemy, PROLONGING the war, rather than shortening it.

Posted by: KHarn at November 10, 2009 5:37 PM

Can we use the ones dressed in black as live shooting practice silhouettes? Those paper ones just don't last very long.

Posted by: Son of Taz at November 10, 2009 6:19 PM

Can you ever imagine tea party patriots doing anything like this?

Posted by: V the K at November 10, 2009 7:32 PM

Posted by: American Soldier at November 10, 2009 1:59 PM

Nice try you f*cking piece of sh*t libtard troll! Is it any wonder why we hate you liberal animals so much? You are the scum of the earth.

Posted by: R985wasp at November 10, 2009 7:53 PM

Posted by: V the K at November 10, 2009 11:48 AM

It's because they haven't had the attention of a man or big harry richard in them in decades. They partied away there youth on morons and are now bitter because they can't have children and are pissed off at anyone who has them and at children.

Just my guess as to why they are doing this.

Posted by: Moonbat Skullcracker at November 11, 2009 4:33 AM

Posted by: American Soldier at November 10, 2009 1:59 PM

At least there's one honest progressive saying what he really feels.

Posted by: Anonymous at November 11, 2009 5:45 AM

Kids get killed in wars. We don't target them specficily but it happens. Code Pink is specficaly targeting children for psychological attacks. They should be dealt with accordingly by law enforcement.

Posted by: Frank White at November 11, 2009 6:55 AM