« Unlike ManBearPig, Pollution in China Is Real | Main | Seven Lies in Under Two Minutes »

October 25, 2009

One Nation Under Moonbattery

Posted by Van Helsing at October 25, 2009 11:35 AM

Obamunism is all about twisting the inspiring artwork One Nation Under God into this:

One-Nation-Under-Obama.jpg

On tips from TED and Joran.

Comments

That first pic was fascinating, especially the mouse-over function...but what's the story on the second pic? What the hell?!

Posted by: code3 at October 25, 2009 12:00 PM

Neat!

Posted by: Matt at October 25, 2009 12:09 PM

Yeeurgh....frightening! Looks like a robed Cthulhu with wings.

But the original is brilliant!

Posted by: EvilResident at October 25, 2009 12:12 PM

Symbolic destruction of the institutions of our republic: Check

Symbolic evisceration of the figures which made our country great: Check

Symbolic swearing of allegiance by our children to the institutions of moonbattery: Check

I'd say this sums up what is going on right now, and more precisely, what the radical left wants this country to become. What I can't decide is whether this is conservative satire of the liberal plan for this country, or a taxpayer-funded piece of art by some liberal displaying exactly what he hopes this country will become.

Posted by: Anonymous Countermoonbat at October 25, 2009 12:58 PM

Anonymous Countermoonbat:

Ya know, your last line also crossed my mind. Yikes!

All in all, though, I think the (altered) painting was really well done. It had to be done by a Patriot...let's hope!

Posted by: EvilResident at October 25, 2009 1:09 PM

The exact same symbolism applies to this picture: Both the painting and nation were exceptional, until moonbattery intervened.

Posted by: Some Guy at October 25, 2009 1:35 PM

The original is simply beautiful! The mouseover function is a great idea, too!

Posted by: Jay B. at October 25, 2009 2:18 PM

This one symbolizes the sickness called liberalism that plagues the country and is representative of the people behind it. It shows what the REAL "Party if Compassion" looks like in their minds. The Dorian Gray portrait of liberalism.

Posted by: TED at October 25, 2009 3:05 PM

Over the years, I usually tried to have a "Cthulhu for President" bumper sticker on my car. The slogan was "Why settle for the lesser evil?"

In 2008, we didn't.

Posted by: Evil Otto at October 25, 2009 3:37 PM

Bowing down to and worshipping the moonbat demon soon making human sacrifices to it

Posted by: SPURWING PLOVER at October 25, 2009 5:34 PM

I can't think of a better way to contrast conservatives and liberals.
The original is moving, superbly executed and for today, rare.
The do-over work is common.

Posted by: Fiberal at October 25, 2009 9:44 PM

I'm in there.

Posted by: Al Gore at October 25, 2009 9:46 PM

I don't think the artwork was done by a liberal, rather I think it was done by someone making commentary on what liberals are turning this country into.

Posted by: Patricia at October 26, 2009 8:25 AM

Posted by: Patricia at October 26, 2009 8:25 AM

Hmm...that could be.

Posted by: Fiberal at October 26, 2009 11:05 AM

The original had me all emotional. This one has me thinkin "Yup, thats them"

Evil Otto;; Gwaararrehehhahahehahhrhrh

Posted by: czuch at October 26, 2009 1:49 PM

1. Somebody really like H.P. Lovcraft... well done on that.

2. Its great satire... frightfully believable.

3. The original was way awesome, now i have to figure out to get and distribute it legally and lawfully

Posted by: Max5f at October 26, 2009 4:32 PM

"making human sacrifices to it", we have been doing this in this country for a long while. It's called abortion. And this oral office resident just LOVES abortions, don'tca know. What we need is a program that supports retro-active abortions. Unbelievable, I have a list right here in my hands, that we can use to start off the program with. Care to donate some money for this non-profit program? Any takers?

Posted by: Heltau at October 26, 2009 8:08 PM