« As Chairman Zero Dithers, Troop Morale Plunges | Main | Feds Prevent Sheriff Joe From Enforcing Immigration Law »

October 8, 2009

ACORN Thugs Throw Out Republican Registrations

Posted by Van Helsing at October 8, 2009 8:20 AM

ACORN activists are famous for using your tax dollar to register characters like Mickey Mouse. But what would happen if they did something really weird — like register Republicans? As reported by Pam Geller, Black Republican Fathiyyah Muhammad of Jacksonville discovered the answer when she signed up to register voters for ACORN at $3/head.

In stark contrast to typical ACORN operatives, Muhammad is an entrepreneur who grasps the concept of economic liberty. As she puts it:

America is the place you can live your dreams if you work at it.

When potential voters didn't have a preference, she signed them up as Republicans. An apparatchik back at the ACORN office was not pleased.

I showed what I had, and he said, "No, no, you a fraud, there can't be any black Republicans,' and oh, he just kind of hung me out to dry.… But of course their main aim was to register only Democrats. They're not interested in registering Republicans.

As for the Republican registrations she collected…

They just discarded those, they weren't valid. All of the registrations… they just threw those out.

To top it off, ACORN stiffed her for the $3 per registration she'd been promised.

Everyone else got paid, all the other people got paid, but I didn't. And I didn't make a big deal about it, I just figured that it was another one of life's experiences.

Let's hope the whole country learns from its recent experiences with ACORN — and with the community activist it helped place in the White House.

On tips from Byron, Clingtomyguns, and BURNING HOT.

Comments

Disgusting ACORN animals. Even in the face of blatant fraud, the Liberals in congress fight tooth and nail to protect them. Why are so many people asleep to that obvious, dangerous fact? It's like openly supporting the mob in 1930 and getting away with it!

Posted by: Jay B at October 8, 2009 8:29 AM

I bet the alphabet networks never carry this one.

So, is this enough yet?!?

Posted by: FREE at October 8, 2009 8:50 AM

Whenever I see that witch ACORN CEO on TV I want to hurl. She lies so blatantly and so often she is the poster child for Liberals.

Posted by: Jay B at October 8, 2009 8:51 AM

Liberals, please tell me again how Bush stole the 2000 election

Posted by: JamesJ at October 8, 2009 9:07 AM

This must be just another case of entrapment like the pimp videos ... how dare a black Republican think she could pose as an ACORN employee and register Republicans to vote.

Let's hope Fathiyyah Muhammad writes a great book and hires a great lawyer to give ACORN its just deserts.

Meanwhile, the Senator from ACORN'S AG Mr. Holder and the MSM would be more likely to investigate and trash Ms. Muhammad instead of doing their job to topple this crime-infested roach colony.

Posted by: Clingtomyguns at October 8, 2009 11:10 AM

ACORN ANARCISTS,COMMUNISTS,ROTTEN,NASTIES this group should totaly eradicated along with the ACLU,THE BLACK PANTHERS,PETA,PCRM,CFR

Posted by: SPURWING PLOVER at October 8, 2009 12:03 PM

>I showed what I had, and he said, "No, no, you a fraud, there can't be any black Republicans,'>

Because they're all working on the Liberal PLANTATION like good little Aunt Jemimas and Uncle Bens, right?

Posted by: KHarn at October 8, 2009 3:03 PM

look out for riots when all dems win in 2010 care of acorn/soros

Posted by: 3bus at October 8, 2009 6:37 PM

"...there can't be any black Republicans..."

Spoken like a true bigot.

As for Ms. Fathiyyah being stiffed for the $3/head, that's why God invented small claims court.

Posted by: locomotivebreath1901 at October 9, 2009 7:30 AM