« Still More From DC | Main | Roswell, Georgia 9-12 Tea Party »

September 12, 2009

Time Lapse Video of Us Surrounding Them

Posted by Gregory of Yardale at September 12, 2009 5:06 PM

Comments

How fantabulously ipso facto COOL is that!!!!

Posted by: MoogieP at September 12, 2009 5:26 PM

I was at the other end, at the Capitol, and we had no idea what was happening until the mob came down Penn. Ave about 1.5 hrs earlier than scheduled. Just too darn many angry mobsters.

Posted by: The MaryHunter at September 12, 2009 5:35 PM

How many people and did anyone in the MSM report on it honestly?

Posted by: puffdaddy at September 12, 2009 5:48 PM

Posted by: puffdaddy at September 12, 2009 5:48 PM

Those idiots were saying tens of thousands.

Looks like hundreds of thousands to me.

Posted by: Dave at September 12, 2009 6:13 PM

That was beautiful! Kind of like watching a time lapse of a flower garden blooming....

Posted by: Rob Banks at September 12, 2009 8:24 PM

I like the music - Moon"battery"light by Beethoven.

Posted by: Stephan at September 12, 2009 9:06 PM

And this isnt from moscow alghthou we have a commie reptle in the whitehouse

Posted by: SPURWING PLOVER at September 13, 2009 11:34 AM

I think about 200K is a close #. I just wonder where this predominantly all white crew was when GWB and his 109th lapdog congress was spending us into a spiraling hole. Oh, never mind, Rush, Fox News, and Dick Armey liked Bush.

Posted by: andy42302 at September 13, 2009 12:27 PM

Yes, I was there with my wife and my sister and her husband. I have never saw a tenth that many people together before. I would love to see an aerial photo of the crowd at its peak.

Posted by: Patrick Shearer at September 13, 2009 3:24 PM

I was there. It was amazing! To see all the different people (all sizes, ages, colors, backgrounds) coming together and making their concerns heard was truly beautiful. When the entire crowd sang the national anthem it brought tears to my eyes. We need to enjoy these moments. I have no doubt that "some people" will take our rights to such assembly away as soon as they can. I love how ignorant people make low ball estimates of the crowds when they weren't there. Any intelligent person can find the schematic on-line that the DC police use to estimate crowds and their schematic supports a crowd of 1.3 min at a minimum.

Posted by: USA at September 13, 2009 7:50 PM

There's Andy, using a comment he's going to recycle in an upcoming thread, almost word-for-word.
And who accuses people of using "talking points"? Jeez.

Posted by: Murff at September 14, 2009 4:58 AM

someone tell me why videos of march have been removed?

Posted by: Dan Murphy at September 16, 2009 3:15 PM