« California Econazis Impose Crushing Fines Over Blender | Main | Whiny Spoiled Harridan Throws Hissy Fit Because One TV in a Fitness Center Is Tuned to Fox News »

September 25, 2009

Safe Schools Czar Kevin Jennings Is Militant Pervert Who Covered Up Pedophilia

In Kevin Jennings, Chairman Zero has found the ideal bureauweenie to oversee the moonbat conception of "safety" in our schools:

President Obama's "safe schools czar" is a former schoolteacher who has advocated promoting homosexuality in schools, written about his past drug abuse, expressed his contempt for religion and detailed an incident in which he did not report an underage student who told him he was having sex with older men.
Conservatives are up in arms about the appointment of Kevin Jennings, Obama's director of the Office of Safe and Drug Free Schools, saying he is too radical for the job.

Jennings's position used to entail keeping kids safe from drugs — but apparently no longer.

Jennings' detractors note that he made four references to his personal drug abuse in his 2007 autobiography, "Mama's Boy, Preacher's Son: A Memoir." On page 103, discussing his high school years in Hawaii in the early 1980s, Jennings wrote:
"I got stoned more often and went out to the beach at Bellows, overlooking Honolulu Harbor and the lights of the city, to drink with my buddies on Friday and Saturday nights, spending hours watching the planes take off and land at the airport, which is actually quite fascinating when you are drunk and stoned."

Clearly this is just the guy we want running the Office of Safe and Drug Free Schools, just as the guy who would let Bill Ayers ghostwrite this in one of his autobiographies is the perfect choice for president:

Junkie. That's where I'd been headed: the final, fatal role of the young would-be black man. Except the highs hadn't been about me trying to prove what a down brother I was. Not by then, anyway. I got high for just the opposite effect, something that could push questions of who I was out of my mind, something that could flatten out the landscape of my heart, blur the edges of my memory. I had discovered that it didn't make any difference whether you smoked reefer in the white classmate's sparkling new van, or in the dorm room of some brother you'd met down at the gym, or on the beach with a couple of Hawaiian kids who had dropped out of school and now spent most of their time looking for an excuse to brawl. You might just be bored, or alone. Everybody was welcome into the club of disaffection. And if the high didn't solve whatever it was that was getting you down, it could at least help you laugh at the world's ongoing folly and see through all the hypocrisy and {EXPLETIVE DELETED} and cheap moralism.
Source: Dreams from My Father, by Barack Obama, p. 87 Aug 1, 1996

(Although Chairman Zero brags about drinking, smoking marijuana, and snorting cocaine, he says he didn't shoot heroin — although that doesn't necessarily preclude selling it.)

Under our moonbat rulers, "safe schools" aren't safe from drugs; they're safe to promote homosexuality. Jennings's qualifications include publishing six books on the homosexual agenda and education; one describes his own adventures in perversion as a student.

Jennings describes his mission:

Being finished might someday mean that most straight people, when they would hear that someone was promoting homosexuality, would say "Yeah, who cares?" because they wouldn't necessarily equate homosexuality with something bad that you would not want to promote.

Jennings founded the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN). Some background:

At a GLSEN conference in 2000, co-sponsored with the Massachusetts Department of Education, the group landed in hot water when it was revealed that it had included an educational seminar for kids that graphically described some unorthodox sex techniques.
A state official who spoke to teens at the conference said:
"Fisting (forcing one's entire hand into another person's rectum or vagina) often gets a bad rap. … [It's] an experience of letting somebody into your body that you want to be that close and intimate with… [and] to put you into an exploratory mode."

Jennings is also a gifted theologian, as revealed in his memoir:

What had [God] done for me, other than make me feel shame and guilt? Squat. Screw you, buddy — I don't need you around anymore, I decided.
The Baptist Church had left me only a legacy of self-hatred, shame, and disappointment, and I wanted no more of it or its Father. The long erosion of my faith was now complete, and I, for many years, reacted violently to anyone who professed any kind of religion.

If you're not appalled yet that people of Jennings's caliber have commandeered education, try this:

Another controversy from Jennings' past concerns an account in his 1994 book, "One Teacher In 10," about how, as a teacher, he knew a high school sophomore named Brewster who was "involved" with an "older man":
"Out spilled a story about his involvement with an older man he had met in Boston. I listened, sympathized, and offered advice. He left my office with a smile on his face that I would see every time I saw him on the campus for the next two years, until he graduated."

Instead of alerting authorities that a child was being molested by a pervert as professional ethics and basic humanity required him to do, Jennings advised the 15-year-old to be sure to wear a condom. That way, the kid would be "safe."

kevin_jennings.jpg
Kevin Jennings: Not someone you'd want anywhere near a school.

Hat tip: Gateway Pundit; on a tip from BURNING HOT.

Posted by Van Helsing at September 25, 2009 9:34 AM

Comments

Obama appointed me, get over it.

Posted by: Jennings at September 25, 2009 9:50 AM

Obama Czar vetting process only asks one question:

Are you a full-on psycho with a closet full of skeletons, each easily discovered and prone to embarrassing the administration?

If no - go away
If yes - you're hired!

Posted by: innominatus at September 25, 2009 10:05 AM

Next one under the bus?

Posted by: Mr Evilwrench at September 25, 2009 10:06 AM

What is it with the Democrat party and gay sex predators? Kevin Jennings, Gerry Studds, Sam Adams, Brian Flannery, Gary Becker, Jeff Rosato...

You almost get the impression that the Democrats... just don't care about sex predators who target young boys.

Posted by: V the K at September 25, 2009 10:13 AM

In all third world counties this would be normal now its part of the plan of total evil here inside the so called USA, Which is a want to be third world pig shit country.
and why would you think that some cock loving guy like Jennings would not want a young boy for his dick time after all young is good to a total pervert like this guy, and face facts he likes the reek smell of some guys butt.

we live in a nation that has not fear of laws or God or the guys father who is likely a black guy and in a third world ideals the pedophilia is the normal guy.

think about what your kids will face in this coming third world future that Obama wants for you!

Posted by: Fred Dawes at September 25, 2009 10:33 AM

"I said, 'What were you doing in Boston on a school night, Brewster?' He got very quiet, and he finally looked at me and said, 'Well I met someone in the bus station bathroom and I went home with him.'

Isn't that special? Hanging around the bus station mens' room, meets the love of his life. Awww. It's like Love Story, except with fisting. Of course, with a name like "Brewster" he was pretty much guaranteed to be a fag right out of the chute.

Posted by: Anonymous at September 25, 2009 10:34 AM

Face it, VtK: Democrats are the party of perversion. They defend it, they extol it, they support it, they promote it. Why is anyone surprised that they practice it too?

Posted by: Jay Guevara at September 25, 2009 10:38 AM

There's always another lunatic kook around the corner where ever Obama goes.

Though, I hope the FCC Diversity Czar is the next one under the bus, so he doesn't strip us of our 1st Amendment rights.

Posted by: J at September 25, 2009 10:48 AM

"They defend it, they extol it, they support it, they promote it."

And they insist on the normalization of any sort of self-gratifying behavior so that they themselves no longer need to feel "shame and guilt" over anything they have done. Again, simple tolerance of diverse "lifestyles" is not the goal; personal choices need to be validated through political coercion. Of course, all other areas of one's behaviour and beliefs are to be rigidly controlled, but feel free to put whatever you want in your ass and everyone else will be forced to smile and clap.

Posted by: Beef at September 25, 2009 11:01 AM

Who was it that said, "Judge me by the people around me?"

Oh yeah. Barack Obama.

Posted by: Jay Guevara at September 25, 2009 11:49 AM

Another wave in the tsunami of immoralty that now stands poised to drown this country. I'm glad Jesus is my life jacket!

Posted by: theQUICK at September 25, 2009 12:32 PM

Endorsed by Salvatore Sicari. Nuff said!

Posted by: FreeWillie at September 25, 2009 2:07 PM

Bellows Air Force Station doesn't overlook Honolulu Harbor. It's on the other side of the Koolau mountain range from Honolulu: http://www.bellowsafs.com/contactdirections.html

Kev must have really been stoned back in the day.

Posted by: Texas Pete at September 25, 2009 2:11 PM

Three words: Sic'em Glen Beck!!!

Posted by: Clingtomyguns at September 25, 2009 2:55 PM

Dear Mr. President:

Keep sending 'em on! We'll take on all comers!

Posted by: Narrator 1 at September 25, 2009 6:58 PM

Welcome back VH. But if Gregory were the one posting this, I'm sure he'd know the perfect South Park reference image to post regarding

Isn't that right, Mr. Hat?

Posted by: BURNING HOT at September 25, 2009 7:55 PM

Thank Christ my kids are out of this system and think correctly...

Posted by: Fuzzlenutter at September 26, 2009 4:54 AM

FUZZLENUTTER Better hope they dont force your kids into these wretched school run by the NEA where their brainwashed with EVOLUTION,SEX EDUCATION,ENVIROMENTALISM,REVIONISTS HISTORY,EBONICS,OBE and are never ever tuaght this GAIA pagan poppycock

Posted by: SPURWING PLOVER at September 26, 2009 7:12 AM

Notice we never had all these school shooting until they come up with this GUN FREE SCHOOL ZONE poppycock

Posted by: Flu-Bird at September 27, 2009 5:54 PM

Geez, where do I get in line for a JOB in OBAMERS
Administration?

Look I'm hurtin' and I could use a JOB as a PIMP-DADDY working and learnin' alongside dudes like Charlie(The Tax Fraud) Rangel, Barney(The Prevert)Frank, and Al(KING PIMP) Sharpton.

Halp Me---PLEEEEEEZE!---Won't ya, BARRY.

Posted by: General Mortars at October 1, 2009 10:23 PM