« Obama Admin Caught in Lie on Van Jones | Main | Ed Schultz: Jesus Favors Healthcare Nazification »

September 4, 2009

Moonbat Tech: Go Girl

A cause dear to moonbats is the blurring and even reversal of sex roles. As reported earlier, a talking toilet has been invented to cow guys into urinating sitting down like girls. Now we have the technology for women to pee standing up by using the Go Girl:

The actual version was perfected by a woman in Minnesota who says the device can significantly reduce the risk to wet their clothes and makes urinating much easier by doing it while standing up. …
"I'm excited, I live in the woods, I like to pee and I'm going to New York for 2 weeks. Now, I can pee in the alley with the best of 'em," said a woman who tested Go Girl and is very excited about it.

Whether the woman quoted above is Drew Barrymore could not be confirmed.

Go-Girl.jpg
You go, girl.

On a tip from funkendunkel.

Posted by Van Helsing at September 4, 2009 8:47 AM

Comments

Yes, how very practical. Keep the very thing you urinate with in your handbag. Will it come with its little case so it won't smell? Because you know, if you can clean up that little plastic penis, you can likely access an actual toilet. Do you want to put urinals in women rooms, or will they be judged eventually to be sexist and only stalls will be allowed? Typical moonbat technology. Nothing useful, it only serves to destroy the established order.

Posted by: Jay B at September 4, 2009 8:58 AM

Ewwww. I have to say, though, some porta-potties are so horrific that in a desperate situation I might consider using the Go Girl! How would I clean it and transport it, though? Do they come in a disposable option?!

Posted by: LittleMissPerfect at September 4, 2009 8:58 AM

if women are supposed to be the superior sex, then how come their idea of superior is to pretend they are men?

Posted by: Artfldgr at September 4, 2009 8:58 AM

looks like if they succeed in making the men sit down and pee while they stand up, they will then grouse that they cant sit down...

when you have people that hate themselves this much, you cant make them happy because the problem is inside themselves not in how the world is.

Posted by: Artfldgr at September 4, 2009 9:00 AM

Artfldgr, your logic is confusing to leftist ideology. Please refrain from making Marxists heads explode.

Posted by: Doug at September 4, 2009 9:10 AM

in some circles this is deemed "progress".

Posted by: weewilly at September 4, 2009 9:11 AM

Well it looks like my prophecy of Moonbats creating a combination Foley catheter/canteen has in large part been fulfilled. All they need is a stopper on the jug so they can drink their collected urine. Think of how much longer you could survive in the desert like that!

I'm still trying to figure out how a woman uses this device without pulling her pants down and exposing herself to the world. A test subject used it in an alley, you say? Can you say indecent exposure?

Posted by: Judith M. at September 4, 2009 9:18 AM

Thank God we've got this problem solved. Now we can all get some sleep.

Posted by: Jay Guevara at September 4, 2009 9:32 AM

And they claim penis envy is a myth created by the patriarchy.

Posted by: V the K at September 4, 2009 9:35 AM

This does seem to have a practical aplication for hiking women, but as LMP asked, can a DISPOSABLE version be available?

Let's buy a bunch of these and send them to Hopey McChange with the note "I'm all WEE-WEED up with you!"

Posted by: KHarn at September 4, 2009 10:04 AM

This should put an end to incessant whining by women who are always telling me to "put the seat down". Most women are too dumb to look first to see if the seat is down like men always do before they take a dump.

Posted by: Anonymous at September 4, 2009 10:06 AM

Doug, I don't mind if Art makes some Marxist heads explode. I know it makes a big mess, but that's OK.

Posted by: Karin at September 4, 2009 10:07 AM

IN AN ALLEY???!!! WTF!! Thats unsanitary.
that thing is hilarious. do they only come in lavender? Was it the same alley where ayers was stomping MY/OUR flag?
Why couldnt she pee in a lab under strict controlled laboratory observed conditions? What was the control in this idiotic expeeriment?
so many questions,
I really dont care,
I have to ask

Posted by: czuch at September 4, 2009 10:08 AM

This is something new? I've seen them in sporting goods catalogs for decades. Makes it safer for women so they don't have to squat in a bush and risk an animal bite in a sensitive area or whatnot. I can also see women not wanting to squat on a filthy public toilet, where they could then wash it out. Just seems like a practical item in certain situations. Not for peeing in alleys though, that's just dirty.

Posted by: Seamus at September 4, 2009 11:14 AM

"Was it the same alley where ayers was stomping MY/OUR flag?
"Posted by: czuch at September 4, 2009 10:08 AM"

Why yes it was and she was on a fire escape, over-looking Ayers' disgracfull act at the time, God bless her heart!

Posted by: KHarn at September 4, 2009 12:55 PM

Ann Coulter has already confirmed that she would not use it to pee on Ed Schultz, even if he were on fire.

Posted by: tfhr at September 4, 2009 1:37 PM

Ghost of Wellstone will be pleased by this development. Not that he's female I would guess he just has a very small.........

Now if you don't mind I have to get back to watching "Pootie Tang"

Posted by: Red Star at September 4, 2009 3:15 PM

Uhm, these are actually very useful when camping, or when traveling and faced with the prospect of nasty rest stop bathrooms. There are also disposable versions available. It's no dirtier than a guy holding onto himself when he uses the bathroom.

I don't know what the complaint is here. You have no idea how convenient the ability to pee standing up is in certain situations. But then I guess you all have never seen a ladies' room on the interstate, or third world public toilets.

And I think the girl talking about taking a whiz in an alley is just joking...

And they claim penis envy is a myth created by the patriarchy.

Posted by: V the K at September 4, 2009 9:35 AM

Nothing useful, it only serves to destroy the established order.

Posted by: Jay B at September 4, 2009 8:58 AM

Wow, some insecure people posting in here today. So not wanting to have to touch anything in a filthy public restroom is now a violation of the "established order?"

Posted by: meep at September 4, 2009 6:03 PM

Posted by: supra shoes at September 4, 2009 6:26 PM

Fine, Meep. I don't want to carry around a giant plastic purple phallus, but if it turns your crank, great. But what if you have to poop in a third world country (and trust me, that's a good possibility)? You still have to sit down, right? Maybe they should come out with a "No Stoop Poop Chute"? I'll bet the guys don't like sitting on nasty toilet seats, either, which would double the size of their potential market.

Posted by: Judith M. at September 4, 2009 8:14 PM

Hey good-lookin'... Is that a banana in your pocket or do you just want to pee like me?

1000:1 says the San Francisco 'gay crowd' has already found hundreds of uses for these.

And you all can call me silly - but I agree with meep - if she's the one that said "Uhm, these are actually very useful when camping, or when traveling and faced with the prospect of nasty rest stop bathrooms." Hard to tell from the way the her (I assume meep is a her) post was written.

Hey - I've peed in a bottle on long car trips - I doubt there is a male here who hasn't: Sometimes even ordered to do so by the parents in the front seat. And just think - If your wife/girlfriend had one on along trip you wouldn't have to stop NEARLY as often! :-)

Posted by: Jimbo at September 4, 2009 8:39 PM

Just drop 'em, squat and let 'er rip, ladies. Remember to avoid flat rocks though.

Posted by: rosie at September 5, 2009 6:11 AM