« Open Thread | Main | Seniors Revolt Against the AARP »

August 8, 2009

What Patriots Are Up Against

A sample of the enlightened liberal discourse at Democratic Underground, from a thread entitled "Dissent is no longer the highest form of patriotism":

We have an obligation to silence these teabaggin' assholes. These disruptions are clearly hate crimes. In order for justice and freedom to continue we must crush these assholes and their stinking families - as a warning to other haters.

Crush people's "stinking families" because they are "haters." No doubt this makes perfect sense to a moonbat.

Acquiring total control of the federal government hasn't made progressives any less vicious and vile. On the contrary, it's given their viciousness and vileness an opportunity to grow.

On a tip from Karin.

Posted by Van Helsing at August 8, 2009 4:12 PM

certkiller - http://www.certkiller.com/answers/ccna-exam.htm; testking - http://www.testking.com/techking/infographics/the-history-and-present-state-of-domain-names-infographic/; passguide - http://www.passguide.com/practice/ccna-training.html; realtests - http://www.realtests.com/admission/pmp-exam.htm; test inside - http://www.test-inside.com/test/ged-online.htm

Comments

Once upon a time, say, six months ago, there was a little hope that now that they got their way, maybe they'd chill. But as we've seen with the deranged Palin hatred, and now the psychopathic obsession of crushing innocent citizens who are trying to speak up at town meetings, the big win has done anything but mellow them out. It's made them monstrous.

Posted by: mega at August 8, 2009 4:26 PM

the hilarious angle of this entire thing is watching them become unhinged and blame it on "teabaggers", as if they could vote no on this crap sandwich, the only thing standing between obama (and by extension the hate-filled left) and their utopia are "blue dog" democrats. i would discount these critters as mere political theater if not for the hysterical drones scurring about in apparent disarray, what makes it extra-rich is that for the first time in MY life the "proles" seem to be waking up, they realize they are being sold a bill of goods, but they refuse to swallow it yet the democrats seem to think that is a BAD thing, guess it's only bad when they aren't on the side of "change".

Posted by: weewilly at August 8, 2009 4:27 PM

Hmph ! Let Them come for my Family , a .303 Enfield round up the ass will settle this issue .
I will only ask who will take the first round for Liberal stupidity !

Posted by: Galligher at August 8, 2009 4:31 PM

".303 Enfield"

Nice choice of weapon. I collect those.

Posted by: Miscreant at August 8, 2009 4:51 PM

Oh shyte, I just probably got myself reported to the White House.

Posted by: Miscreant at August 8, 2009 4:53 PM

Man these left wing extremists have a fixation with their genitalia and perversions. I forget my early childhood development. Was this fixation before or after the anal stage, you know where the infant initially associates pleasure with the bowel moment only to realize displeasure after it dawns on them later what they have done? Lot of that happens at DU. Unfortunately they've learned to sling it out of their cribs.

Posted by: IOpian at August 8, 2009 4:59 PM

Weewilly,
Blue Dogs are first and foremost Democrats. When it comes down to it they will vote the with the Democrats. Heath Shuler, who in my opinion is no better a representative than he was a QB has cancelled his townhall meetings. He will in the end have to vote for Obama or "no campaign cash for your." He is not my rep but I am ashamed that he is from NC.

Posted by: redneckrick at August 8, 2009 5:00 PM

I can only say, Here I am waiting and ready. I like a straight Fight.

If any of these little lefties have the guts tell me when and where, I'll be on my way to meet you.

The only advice I have for them....

Be sure to write your will, and make sure that your family has your dental records.

Posted by: Red Star at August 8, 2009 5:03 PM

...we must crush these assholes and their stinking families...? Now you did it! I fucking DARE you!

Posted by: draen at August 8, 2009 5:04 PM

It's only fitting that the SEIU is at the heart of this.

The leftists, arm in arm with the green cult, just stood by and watched the globalists ship our industries overseas. You see, the left decided that all cultures (despotism especially) are equal to the free American republic while the greens deludedly believe it's only pollution if it happens here. So, the productive economy, and its employment, was systematically destroyed.

What replaced it was not the much lauded information economy (despite the many abuses in the name of intellectual property) but a low-paid service economy...doesn't that sound familiar?

Minimum wage Marxists could quite possibly be the biggest fools in history. They are out there fighting (literally in the case of these town hall meetings) for the people that put them in the hole they're in today. All while buying the bill of goods that is much of higher education (even without the bleak economy) and getting themselves buried in debt and dependency.

And they call _conservatives_ deceitful and ignorant?

Posted by: Anonymous at August 8, 2009 5:25 PM

I got plenty of ammo......just bring it bitches!!!!

Red Star you ROCK!!!!!!!

Posted by: Dave at August 8, 2009 5:28 PM

Hey red star,

How can stupid libs will their family other peoples tax money? They are libs, they live off of other peoples money. Just a thought.

Posted by: Dave at August 8, 2009 5:31 PM

It's a simple fact that liberals are pussies. I doubt anyone will have their families stomped by these Neo-Nazis with keyboard courage. Real Americans generally don't put up with that shit, as we are starting to see.

Posted by: Smoke TNT at August 8, 2009 5:40 PM

Everything about the left begins and ends with violence. Regardless of the issue or idea all they EVER do is call for death, harm, force, or theft towards the opposition to their plan.

Anyone who disagrees or has a differing opinon on something, no matter what it is, is ALWAYS threatened with violence of some kind.

Name calling, slurs, condesention, and in many cases criminal activity is applauded by them.

They always claim how smart they are, how informed, or how "just" their plans are, but they never have the ability to support them with historical facts, finacial balance, or fiscal resopnsibility let alone a constitutional reference.

It's as if we are trying to convince a rock to not alow moss to grow on it. Ten million people could attest to how something will not work and the liberal will just look at them, sneer and say they are wrong and stupid.

It's really pathetic how dysfunctional liberals are....

Posted by: Michelle at August 8, 2009 5:52 PM

Hey, if these sorry bastards are looking for a civil war, I'm sure we can accommodate them. Who owns all the guns?

Anyway, what would they do if they won? A parasite that kills it's host isn't going to live very long, either. If they lose they lose, and if they win they lose, too.

Face it, if every liberal left the country, you'd be left with a country of productive, self-sufficient people. If every conservative left the country, you'd have an instant third-world nation.

Posted by: Rob Banks at August 8, 2009 5:57 PM

Blue is the new Brown, at least so far as shirts are concerned.

Posted by: Viking04 at August 8, 2009 6:11 PM

Does anyone think that this imbecile understands the depth of idiocy that is required to write such a sentence?

Posted by: J at August 8, 2009 6:15 PM

"In order for justice and freedom to continue we must crush these assholes and their stinking families - as a warning to other haters."

Written by someone who has never been shot at before......

Posted by: Oiao at August 8, 2009 6:36 PM

Posted by: Scaramouche at August 8, 2009 6:59 PM

Miscreant...well, if it makes you feel any better I'll bet you aren't the only miscreant they have in their files!lol.
WE ARE ALL MISCREANTS NOW.
Wouldn't it be sweet to have one of these "we are going to crush your families" guys break in? Nothing like a load of rock salt...so hard to trace and so very very painful.
I can dream.........

Posted by: christmasghost at August 8, 2009 7:05 PM

No...written by a black ACORN activist.

The word "Haters" gives it away.

Posted by: Dave at August 8, 2009 7:08 PM

I think 7.62x54r would be more appropriate. Or 7.62x39.

Posted by: Scaramouche at August 8, 2009 7:12 PM

"They want to ban standard capacity magazines because to make it harder to gun down the mobs of deranged moonbats.
"Posted by: Scaramouche at August 8, 2009 6:59 PM"

That's OK, a squad firing single-shot rifles one at a time give a steady rate of fire and firing volleys by ranks are still devistaing.

We not only have the guns, we have the know-how.

Posted by: KHarn at August 8, 2009 7:13 PM

So where are Goatse, Anonypussy and Andy now with their laughter at any threat of Nazi violence?

Posted by: Anonymous at August 8, 2009 7:28 PM

I still think about that sign I saw outside a gun shop in northern Montana last fall.

It read: GET YOUR GUNS AND AMMO NOW BEFORE COMRADE OBAMA DOES.

Posted by: Anonymous at August 8, 2009 7:31 PM

7.62x54r is a great round, cheap too.

Posted by: Anonymous at August 8, 2009 7:47 PM

I've got news for the queer who posted that DU threat--it's not just the "tea-bagging" men who are armed, their families are, too. And this jackasses accused us of being paranoid for wanting guns to protect ourselves. It kind of reminds of the movie "Unlawful Entry" where the bad copy tells his future victim he shouldn't buy a gun because the "wrong people always end up getting hurt". I guess it depends on what your definition of "wrong" is.

Posted by: Judith M. at August 8, 2009 8:02 PM

All I'm saying to the liberals, they think they got it,Come on let's dance.

I'll say it again, Place time, we can do it. bring your best.
Hey they said they wanted "my type dead" Here is they're chance....

Posted by: Red Star at August 8, 2009 8:19 PM

"...teabaggers..."

A faggot calling the Americans with morals who built, protect, and maintain this country 'faggots'.

And that is why they are known as "silly liberals".

And I go along with most other posters in this thread. "...we must crush these assholes and their stinking families..." Bring it on DU Dumbass. My wife and daughter are just as prepared to protect our household as I. They are both crack shots and unafraid.

Bring it on!!! Yeeeee-haw!

Posted by: Jimbo at August 8, 2009 8:56 PM

I really cannot comprehend how there are any Obama supporters left! I guess if you are ignorant and willfully so, you could be but this is crazy. This is the most corrupt and incompetent administration in US history (in a record 200 days no less) and people still think Obamination is doing wonderful things?! How?

Posted by: 6Kings at August 8, 2009 9:29 PM

Is the "Final Solution" wording that was added to this revamped Obama Health Care graphic warranted? Some might see it as a simple play on words.

But before you decide how to consider that wording, please read the following shocking quotes from Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel, the chief health-care policy adviser to President Barack Hussein Obama, and (not coincidentily) the brother of Obama's chief of staff, Rahm Emanuel.

Posted by: Bill at August 8, 2009 9:51 PM

Silence me? ... kiss my butt Democrapic Underpants. I'll say anything I damn well please and when I please against you little commie twerps and your attempts to nationalize my and my family's healthcare. I can't wait until one of them comes near my house with malice a forethought towards my family.

If they want a warning, I'll give them one. Look for my flag:

"Every one who knows the Texans, or who has heard of them, would naturally conclude that they never would submit to be disarmed. Any government that would attempt to disarm its people is despotic; and any people that would submit to it deserves to be slaves!"

This flag will be flying high in my yard when these little libtard weenies dare come near my house threatin' to crush my family. Whichever one of em' can still crawl after I fill'em with a few hundred rounds, I'll hand them a mop and bucket so they can wipe up whatever's left of their little commie comrades. Bring it on you little leftist shits!

Posted by: Clingtomyguns at August 8, 2009 11:53 PM

Apparently the post was receiving a lot of unwanted attention, as it has been deleted. A lot of the others are watered-down versions of the same sentiments of us being '5000 followers of corporate' something or other. A few were reasoned. A few.

Posted by: Hope at August 9, 2009 1:49 AM

Since when are democrats "underground"? Funny only those who believe the same as they do can post there on a subject about dessention.

Posted by: Eric at August 9, 2009 3:10 AM

I say again, because it's the last thing I'm putting out tonight....

Call me a "birther", if you want,I still want proof that Obama is a "natural born citizen", or at least isn't a usurper; Call me a "teabagger", if you want, I still want the news to report without picking a side; Call me a "astroturf-er", if you want, I still believe American patriots defend and protect the Constitution of the United States of America from all enemies, foreign and domestic, SO HELP THEM GOD; Call me "mob", if you want, I will still gather as many of my like thinking Americans together as I can to stop "taxation without representation"; Call me anything you wish, I believe in the Constitution of the United States of America, and I WILL DEFEND IT WITH MY LIFE FROM ANYONE WHO APPOSES WHAT IS WRITTEN IN IT'S TEXT!

Sure wish I could have posted that over at the moonbat site.

Posted by: Eric at August 9, 2009 3:13 AM

Down the memory hole.

Sorry, lefties, I saved a copy. And every time some drone like Ghost of Wellstone shows up with his usual "one of you guys said this/therefore you're all a bunch of haters" routine, I'm going to bring it out.

There's no hatred like leftist hatred.

Posted by: Evil Otto at August 9, 2009 4:49 AM

Evil Otto, you do realize that should there be a dispute of this little hate post, the lefties will in true Lefty form deny they ever said it.

Just like the Obamessiah going after Drudge for posting his taped little speeches.

Remember Lefties Lie Lie Lie

Posted by: Unicorn fart at August 9, 2009 5:05 AM

In order for justice and freedom to continue

Wow they have an interesting notion of what

Justice and freedom

are. What a world the left wants to live in. Stalin would be proud.

Posted by: Benddover at August 9, 2009 5:10 AM

I followed the link and read a bunch of the comments on that thread. The ignorance, projection, hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance is mind boggling.

Posted by: single stack at August 9, 2009 7:25 AM

RE: 7.62x54R

It's a very nice round ballistically comparable to a 30-06. For a launcher you'll want the carbine version of the Mosin-Nagant. It's shorter and lighter than the standard battle rifle, and generally available for about $90. You'll need to modify the bolt to add a scope. Kits are available for about $25. Choice of scopes is your option, but you should have a serviceable piece for less than $200.

Posted by: Argus at August 9, 2009 8:16 AM

"teabaggin' assholes", liberal's VIEW of AMERICANS.

Posted by: TED at August 9, 2009 8:24 AM

Its realy is beging to sound like 1984 and GEORGE ORWELL and not only is big brother watching you but he is also wanting to monitor the interment and send decenters to concentration camps

Posted by: SPURWING PLOVER at August 9, 2009 8:57 AM

OK, take the current rantings on DU and project that out until some of them run a state government, such as California.

The same irrational though put into practice, in current California.

I can not wait for CA to collapse. Wait until the middle class in CA have to really choose between basic government services, and, um, supporting a vastly increasing ILLEGAL ALIEN population with free handouts. Just wait.

---- From Hot Air ---------

Small businesses that received $682 million in IOUs from the state say California expects them to pay taxes on the worthless scraps of paper, but refuses to accept its own IOUs to pay debts or taxes.

When governments start issuing IOUs instead of actual US currency, they are legitimizing that kind of transaction for themselves. To give Baird a pile of literally worthless paper and then object to Baird responding in kind is the worst kind of hypocrisy.

Posted by: Oiao at August 9, 2009 9:11 AM

Just another example of the "Tolerance" and "Constructive Debate" the Letterman-Loving Loopy Loony Lying Lemming-Like Leftist Liberal Losers talk about so much.

They are the ones doing all the shouting, and always bussing in loads of out-of-towners and professional protesters to cause trouble and threaten violence, yet whenever we push back, they yell, "See? See? Knuckle-dragging Right-Wing Rednaaaacks!!!!!"

Yeah, us scary Conservative / Libertarian, (predominantly) Christian, Constitutional Fundamentalists.....they always use our own law-abiding civility against us. They can say and do almost anything, because they know we won't react in kind.

The rules are changing......but we have to be smart about it....

Posted by: TonyD95B at August 9, 2009 11:02 AM

It's been deleted?? Then, double the thanks to Van Helsing for posting this for its posterity! Haha. I'd also like to thank ConservativeCave who collects these gems in the forum called the DUmpster. We have a good time with them. Check them out.

Posted by: Karin at August 9, 2009 11:20 AM

That is the link if you want to see it at the CC, undeleted.

Posted by: Karin at August 9, 2009 11:22 AM

Karin - cool. Thanks. Off to check if they've indexed this one, too:

I loved the part about 'invitation-only, the Obama way'.

Posted by: Hope at August 9, 2009 4:07 PM

Hope, I don't think they'll deep-six that thread. Now, to be fair, somebody at Kos said this:

Well not this one (1+ / 0-)
Recommended by:WilliamTell
"Provide tickets only to registered voters (Democrats, Republicans and Independents) constituents from your district

They represent every one in their district, not just those who are registered to vote.

I am really curious as to why people are complaining about the protesters at the town hall meetings. This is what Americans do.

I continually see people on here say it is just Republicans but it is NOT. There are plenty of dems complaining, for example lots of AARP members are dems and they do not like the Obamacare so far."

I didn't read further to see if this person was lambasted, as my computer didn't like to stay there and would now like a hot soapy shower.

Posted by: Karin at August 10, 2009 5:21 AM

LOCK and LOAD!

Posted by: oldguy at August 10, 2009 8:18 AM

"No...written by a black ACORN activist.

The word "Haters" gives it away."

Not necessarily, Dave. I and my family are white, and my younger brother (A far- left anarchist who is a 9/11 truther and a member of several domestic terrorist groups such as Earth First, yet has the gall to accuse me of being a "Fanatic" because I read the Bible every day and pray before meals) uses the word "Haters" all the time.

Posted by: Adam at August 14, 2009 9:29 AM