« The Oakley Effect | Main | Racism Isn't About Race »

August 11, 2009

Union Thug Who Beat Up Ken Gladney Is SEIU Director

It looks like the SEIU goon who hospitalized Tea Partier Ken Gladney isn't your garden variety union thug:

Elston K. McCowan is a former organizer — now the Public Service Director of SEIU Local 2000 — and board member of the Walbridge Community Education Center, and is a Baptist minister, has been a community organizer for more than 23 years, and now, he is running for Mayor of the City of St. Louis under the Green Party.

As a director, McCowan doesn't just beat people up on union orders; he gives the orders. Prosecutors might want to read up on the RICO act.

ElstonMcCowan.jpg
Obamunist brownshirt and union bigwig Elston McCowan.

On tips from Tom and Murff. Hat tips: Sweetness & Light, American Thinker.

Posted by Van Helsing at August 11, 2009 9:58 AM

Comments

That Ken Gladney has some nerve letting himself be hospitalized by union thugs shouting the n-word. What a drama queen.

Posted by: Goatse Nutlicker at August 11, 2009 10:01 AM

It would have made for an interesting LWM reaction if the man who beat up Mr. Gladney had been a white member of SIEU.

Posted by: Bitmap at August 11, 2009 10:45 AM

"Bitmap at August 11, 2009 10:45 AM"

They still would have covered it up to protect Hopey McChange.

Posted by: KHarn at August 11, 2009 10:56 AM

Bring him up on RICO charges and hall him up before a judge and send him to prison for 35 years

Posted by: SPURWING PLOVER at August 11, 2009 11:44 AM

This will never get to court. Holder will quietly have it dismissed.

Posted by: Anonymous at August 11, 2009 12:07 PM

"This will never get to court. Holder will quietly have it dismissed."

Exactly, just like the 2 intimidating people at the polls.

Check under McCowan's hair, it says CNSF somewhere. (Civilian National Security Force). We haven't seen the last of this kind of tactic! And we need to fight back!!

Posted by: TED at August 11, 2009 12:12 PM

Damn racist ...

Posted by: drillanwr at August 11, 2009 12:41 PM

Baptist minister, huh?

Posted by: Sam Houston at August 11, 2009 1:18 PM

Got rope?

Posted by: signguy at August 11, 2009 1:58 PM

He's quite the "Public Service Director!" If serving up fists to your face is the goal...

Posted by: Donna at August 11, 2009 2:10 PM

just come on my porch, Mr. McCowan, and you and I will have us a man to man chat.

CLICK CLICK!

Fucking thug! I know how to speak your language.

Posted by: Dave at August 11, 2009 2:25 PM

Hard to tell, but I'll bet that this state-sponsored thug is twice the size of Gladney and half the intelligence.

Posted by: Fiberal at August 11, 2009 3:27 PM

Prosecutors need to look very carefully at this steaming heap of socialist plop (and I mean that in the most non-PC manner) bc almost assuredly, even without the assault charge, he has a previous background that could put him in a cage.

Posted by: Fiberal at August 11, 2009 3:40 PM

Prosecutors need to look very carefully at this steaming heap of socialist plop (and I mean that in the most non-PC manner) bc almost assuredly, even without the assault charge, he has a previous background that could put him in a cage where he belongs.

There, I fixed it for you.

Posted by: MikeO at August 11, 2009 3:48 PM

Prosecutors need to look very carefully at this steaming heap of socialist plop (and I mean that in the most non-PC manner) bc almost assuredly, even without the assault charge, he has a previous background that could put him in a cage where he belongs with the other animals.

There, I fixed it for me.

Posted by: MikeO at August 11, 2009 3:50 PM

Looks like your typical union thug (doesn't matter if you're black or white, to rip off a little of the King of Pop). Follow orders, don't question authority, hit whomever and whatever your boss tells you to (Ja, mein Herr! Seig, Heil!). Look for much, much more of this over the ensuing weeks and months as Obama's new Brownshirts get better organized and weaponized -- soon his new Sturm Abteilung will be controlling the streets of all major cities, polling places on election day, the upcoming 2010 Census, etc.

Posted by: jc14 at August 11, 2009 4:33 PM

Just taking a gander at this thug's mug tells me A) He's a high school dropout, B) He's dumber than a box of rocks and as sharp as a bowling ball, C) Has the IQ of a dirty ashtray.

And to quote the Great Moe Howard: He's got a mind like a steel trap...full of mice!

Posted by: Fuzzlenutter at August 11, 2009 5:27 PM

Posted by: TED at August 11, 2009 6:03 PM

A Baptist Minister?????????????

Now THAT'S a Joke We Can Believe In!!!!

Posted by: Toa at August 11, 2009 6:49 PM

@ Ted.

Why are all the Union bosses fat?

Posted by: Oiao at August 11, 2009 7:39 PM

Just came across this today:

Visit to show your support for Ken Gladney.

Posted by: Angela at August 12, 2009 2:04 AM

This dork looks all self important like the rest of the unionistas. We have em here too in a right to work state. Theyre like a gang. We (they) went out on strike and I let it be known that crossing their line was one thing, crossing mine was quite another. They left me alone and many havent spoken to me since. They're cowards and pussies. .

Posted by: czuch at August 12, 2009 7:14 AM

"Why are all the Union bosses fat?"

They spend the whole day setting on their principals at the union hall, drinking. (believe me, I KNOW!)

Posted by: TED at August 12, 2009 8:17 AM

I missed the part where Obama said he didn't have all the facts about Gladney, but that the SEIU acted stupidly.

(I can't lie ... stole THAT from a tweet on Twitter late last night ...)

Posted by: drillanwr at August 12, 2009 11:15 AM