« Enraged Villagers Confront Abortion Queen and Benedict Arlen | Main | Wreckovery.gov »

August 5, 2009

Obama Regime Calls for Healthcare Snitches

Comrade Obama must be getting desperate; he's letting his totalitarian inclinations show a little too obviously. The official White House website is calling for snitches to turn in websites that reveal the truth about Dear Leader's plans to seize control of the entire healthcare industry.

There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care. These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation. Since we can't keep track of all of them here at the White House, we're asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to flag@whitehouse.gov.

Healthcare Stalinization Propaganda Czarina Linda Douglass asks us to believe that despite what's clearly written in the bill, ObamaCare will allow free market insurance to survive — as opposed to outlawing it so that we may have a Soviet-style "single payer" system.

Trolls are encouraged to turn in Moonbattery at once for posting this "disinformation":

If the healthcare power grab succeeds, the White House website will soon be calling for snitches to turn in doctors who provide medical care on the black market — which is the only way those of us who aren't government bureaucrats will be able to get it in a timely fashion.

On tips from Karin, NunyaB, Kevin R, Adam, KT, Heather, nancz, Oiao, J, Cristy Li, and Michael S. Hat tip: Stop the ACLU.

Posted by Van Helsing at August 5, 2009 7:06 AM

Comments

"I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face," - B.H. Obama, September 2008.

How things change.

Posted by: Gregory of Yardale at August 5, 2009 7:11 AM

Flood their inbox with links to pro-Obamacare to bog it down.

Posted by: mandy at August 5, 2009 7:17 AM

i believe we should each turn ourselves in and often!

Posted by: nancz at August 5, 2009 7:27 AM

I turned myself in yesterday and encourage everyone to do the same.

"To whom it may concern, I oppose the proposed healthcare reform to the fullest extent. I triple-dog-dare you to come knock on my door in response to my opposition."

Posted by: jcebern at August 5, 2009 7:31 AM

Im turning in Obama, Pelosi and Reid - this Troika is on the verge of creating national disaster.

Posted by: Citizen 671,888,292 at August 5, 2009 7:31 AM

As the Brothers would say NO SNITCHIN'

Posted by: Ghost of Tupac Shakur at August 5, 2009 7:33 AM

One thing about which we should be concerned:

The more normal decent citizens protest in the streets and at public meetings of their so-called 'elected' (ACORN) Apparatchiks, the more insecure the Obamunist lemmings feel and the nearer they come to the possibility of using armed response to quiet dissent.

We may see a bloodbath in the streets, not of unwashed rootless hippies, but of normal productive citizens.

Then what?

Posted by: Anonymous at August 5, 2009 7:36 AM

Reminds me of the scene in 1984 where Winston is fixing his neighbor's plumbing while her children, in their Dear Leader uniforms, are fixated on the tube. The little boy stares at Winston then accuses him of being a thought criminal.

This may not be all that far away. I will confess to being a thought criminal because unlike these snitches I can think.

Posted by: IOpian at August 5, 2009 7:36 AM

I am sure the paid government snitch on dissenters who posts his idiotic, socialist drivel here, GHOST OF WELLSTONE, is reporting Moonbattery early and often; just like the ACORN voting strategy.

Posted by: SK at August 5, 2009 7:37 AM

So, VH and friends thereof, if I send this letter to whitehouse.gov, will I be arrested by Obama's Storm Troopers?

Dear Pres. Obama,

With all due respect: I resent the insinuation from your administration and Congressional leaders that the grass-roots revolt against ObamaCare has somehow been manufactured.

Real Americans like myself and my large, multi-generation family, have no connection with organizers other than possibly the occasional email or tweet. Many of us would love to rally and speak out for freedom from governmental take-over of healthcare, at any town hall meeting, any time, as other responsibilities and commitments permit. Our brave American forebears fought and died for as much.

Real Americans like us don't need to be hand-picked and/or bussed-in to photo-op press events contrived by government officials or the biased Mainstream Media. We don't have to be coerced by unions or community organizers. Nor do we feel so insecure about our beliefs that we seek out snitches to turn in those who believe differently than we do.

Real Americans are Patriots who love to exercise our free-speech rights, given to us by God and enshrined in our Constitution. To belittle the concerns of Real Americans regarding any government agenda is naive at best and will certainly not win popular support from a broad, bipartisan base. To attempt to intimidate Real Americans into silence is, quite simply, un-American. If you cannot successfully argue your case, then We the People will let you, and Congress, know.

Please don't be fooled. The outpouring of distrust about Big Government programs from Real Americans is not Astroturf-organized or staged. It is organic. It is sincere. And it is REAL.

Respectfully,

(my real name)

Posted by: The MaryHunter at August 5, 2009 7:55 AM

OK, I just sent my email snitching on all the sites I read. I pointed out that this subject is being discussed extensively, and that these sites are actually reading the actual bill.

Flood em. Cloward Pliven.

Posted by: Karin at August 5, 2009 7:55 AM

At least I got a new screenname out of it;

snitch@bighouse.gov

Posted by: snitch@bighouse.gov at August 5, 2009 8:10 AM

HMMMM - all these people suggesting this story MUST be paid by big bad ins. companies...

LOL -

Hey Van - I turned myself in - and since I copied you on the email, you kinda got snitched on too :) Sorry... :D

Heather M

Posted by: Heather M at August 5, 2009 8:14 AM

Hey, man, you snitch on me, I snitch on YOU ass. ;-)

Posted by: pomalom at August 5, 2009 8:18 AM

I wonder if I should turn myself in. Or has Kyle Goatse Wellstoned von Anonymous Nutlicker already reported all of us?

Posted by: V the K at August 5, 2009 8:42 AM

Uh oh, I better get my affairs in order! I'm sure my neighbors have already tattled on me!

Posted by: LittleMissPerfect at August 5, 2009 8:45 AM

"Snitch's are bitchs who end up in ditchs"....

I dont think i'll go that far.
I'm gonna start turning in people!
I wonder if they're is reward money.......

Posted by: Tex-Mex at August 5, 2009 9:15 AM

The bastards will have to pry my opinion from my cold dead brain.

Posted by: Jimbo at August 5, 2009 9:39 AM

I'm in disbelief, that our own government, the White House, would even allow to post something like that on their official web site.

It may sound cliche, it may sound tired, it may sound overused, but,

GOVERNMENT WORKS FOR US, WE DON'T WORK FOR GOVERNMENT.

I will add myself to the persons writing to that address in resentment. These idiots don't seem to understand that We The People are in charge.

Posted by: Pete at August 5, 2009 9:40 AM

Should we be surprised? He likely feels little need to hide his true colours anymore. After all, he has gotten away with everything he has thusfar tried. I expect we shall soon see the red banner unfurled publicly.

Posted by: Bill S at August 5, 2009 10:30 AM

I think I may just send an email that says, "Fuck You!"

That'll do the trick.

Posted by: AmericanToTheCore at August 5, 2009 10:34 AM

Go ahead and snitch me out. I won't blink.

Posted by: Mr Evilwrench at August 5, 2009 11:06 AM

Define "fishy".

Nice letter, MaryHunter.

Posted by: ent at August 5, 2009 11:15 AM

So if you get your kid s hamburger at McDonalss or Burger King will the FDA and the wheat germ inhaling health freaks take your kids away?

Posted by: SPURWING PLOVER at August 5, 2009 11:54 AM

Democrat Tea Party Protester Confronts House Majority Leader During News Conference

Posted by: J at August 5, 2009 12:01 PM

Obama passing new law to allow searching of PC's, Laptops, and media devices

Posted by: Bill at August 5, 2009 12:21 PM

Liberals: Wiretapping suspected terrorists is evil.

Liberals: Scanning any and all computer/media devices is a brilliant idea.

FUCK YOU.

Posted by: AmericanToTheCore at August 5, 2009 12:59 PM

Fishy: Adj. See HR 3200.

Posted by: Cargosquid at August 5, 2009 1:37 PM

Aww the poor little wingers getting their panties in a bunch because once again, they've been called out for the paranoia and lies. I weep for you oh Patriots, the biter tears of woe for your plight as willfully-ignorant dupes of such intellectual heavyweights such as Beck, Hannity and the leader of the GOP, ol' oxycontin himself, Rush baby.

Yes you poor dears, please revolt, go Galt, and as you war-mongering chickenhawks said during the run up to, and following the invasion of Iraq -- if you don't like it get out of the country.

Ya see sore losers, this is why elections have consequences. You gave us Bush, we give you honesty and integrity and you can't stand it. You spout easily refutable lies about a health care proposal, get called out and the scream the big bad government is coming to put you in a FEMA camp.

There is nothing more delicious then to watch supporters of wholly repudiated political philosophy pule their way into tantrum. Hundreds of thousands of Americans have been put out of work due to the callousness and corporatocracy that was the Bush administration, one that amazingly turned a multi-billion dollar surplus into a economic disaster. Now that you've been publicly shamed, ridiculed and laughed at, after you allowed Bush and that dick Cheney run roughshod over your personal liberties you do what the modern GOP always does -- project.

Whine on my little brothers and sisters, whine on. You provide an endless stream of hilarity as you astroturf your way to oblivion as a viable political entitiy. Of course, you can always claim you're just stolid, patriotic Americans, but we all know better, you're just shilling for insurance companies who at first chance, will take your monthly payments and deny you the health care you paid for.

It's no wonder Palin is a favorite, she's one of the few right-wing leaders who make you guys seem smart.

Posted by: HumboldtBlue at August 5, 2009 1:41 PM

Just forward all the statements made by TPTB in Washington to flags@whitehouse.gov like the boilerplate I just got from my Senators.

Posted by: Robert at August 5, 2009 1:58 PM

I am a graduate of Columbia University and resent being called a right wing nut job. It's time for Americans, who still love this country, to revolt against the present administration and expose them for the true Marxists they are. Start before it's too late.

Posted by: Janis Dempsey at August 5, 2009 3:48 PM

HumboldtBlue, what's your planet like?

Posted by: J at August 5, 2009 4:49 PM

This had me howling with laughter. 'Bout damned time tactics like this were used (last paragraph of the short post): http://holycoast.blogspot.com/2009/08/rnc-versus-dnc.html

Posted by: Hope at August 5, 2009 5:34 PM

Obama: The Failed Experiment

Posted by: J at August 5, 2009 6:08 PM

Posted by: HumboldtBlue at August 5, 2009 1:41 PM

Freedom, liberty, and capitalism isn't mercantilism. The blame for the bad economy is very much the fault of all the collectivists and statists.

There was no "multi-billion dollar surplus" except in the phony projections of the Clinton administration.

The deficits went up during Clinton:

Prove otherwise.

Posted by: Kevin R at August 5, 2009 7:04 PM

I am NOT a racist!! I am NOT a dumb redneck!!! I am NOT misinformed or a right wing nut!! I am PISSED OFF (for a lack of better words) and intend to spread the word of all the communist doings of this administation. No matter what the price I might pay. Freedom will continue to ring in this wonderful country as long as regular people like myself stand up, refuse to give up, and get envolved. This is written by a working, middle class, mini van driven, wife, and mother.

Posted by: Mrs. Tessa Collett at August 5, 2009 8:25 PM

Uncle Barack Wants You! ….. To Be a Rat Fink! .....
If I were a Russian immigrant to this country, shivers would be running down my spine about now. But I’m not from Russia. As an American, that grew up knowing only freedom, it’s hard to wrap my brain around this latest and very Progressive idea. Uncle Barack like Uncle Joe, Uncle Fidel and Uncle Hugo lust for control and he has learned their lessons well. Bring the hammer down, pit one neighbor against another, preserve the Party line at all costs. If this were a sports analogy one would notice that the Obama administration is not trying to defeat their opponents with the “superiority” of their ideas but seek victory by silencing their adversaries and from keeping them from even walking onto the field. A victory by “forced forfeit” is still a victory. And one to be proud of! One would be tempted to call this KGB like Obama tactic “neo fascist”, but that would imply that he was a new convert to this way of thinking. These seeds have been festering for many years in Obama, his mentors, his associates and in what would probably be a majority of his Cabinet. (especially the “czars”). As Americans, we can appreciate new ideas put forth by our elected leaders. But these leaders must realize that ultimately they are in D.C. to “represent” us,the people. In other words, do as “we” say, represent our way of thinking, not the other way round. Being from the “Chicago Machine” a place rich in anti “rat fink” sentiment, this break from tradition seems a little odd. But with Obama “political expediency” will always win out. To paraphrase, “my lies won’t work if the truth gets out”. “Please help me, be a snitch, a rat fink”. “As a citizen, being a tattletale is your highest calling”. Da, Uncle Barack, da!

Posted by: PoliticalVentilation.com at August 5, 2009 10:04 PM

Gee you must REALLY be completely terrified of the real world and totally regret the dismal failure of the lying communist you voted for to have to say that.

Considering how ignorant you are for blindly following the halfwit Odumbo, the retarded Biden and the moron Pelosi who couldn't find a single synapse between the three it's very apparent why you're crying.

We may just go Gault but then you wouldn't have anyone to take care of you, and because we have pity on drug addled, mentally chaleged, drooling vegatables like you we stay in OUR country forever hopeing that nitwits like you will finaly die off.

Ya see sore losers, this is why elections have consequences.

I'm sure when you're living under a bridge with your vacant eyes searching for another handout from those of us who have always been paying your way you'll remember that before you complain about the scaps we give you.

You gave us Bush, we give you honesty and integrity and you can't stand it.

Actually we just protected you because you're far to much of a coward to do it yourself. Does it hurt that much knowing the moron you pray to is so idiotic that he is eagar to send you to finacial ruin?

Considering I have NEVER met a communist vegatable like you who even new what reality is let alone an actual fact it's funny you would try to claim you know what the truth is. I know you're mentally retarded but that was just incredibly funny.

The fact that an idiot like you is here vainly attempting to convince people vastly more inteligent than you will ever be that you're idotic failed policy ideas are worthy proves how big of a tizzy your pathetic marxist in cheif is in.

Well MILLIONS were put out of work by Odumbo in just a few months. YOU should be really excited because as soon as possible the idiot you voted for is going to put you out of work pretty soon. I'm sure your happy now that instead of a few Billion in debt YOU get to pay of TRILLIONS!

Do you get tired cying so loudly and so often knowing you're such a failure that EVERYONE is wise to how much a total fool you are? It must be really difficult to be forced to grasp at anything in sight to blame for your own inadequacy.

Whine on my little brothers and sisters, whine on.

it's really funny and pretty imature that you are STILL whining after almost nine years about someone who protected you. Is it uncomfortable for you to be so imature and childlike around adults?

There you go again crying like a child who doesn't have your binky. Are you STILL in kindergarden and just pretending to be a big kid with pullups? Are you potty trained yet?

Considering the amout of money WE have paid to keep you in preschool and pay your way because of your severely mentaly challenged capacity YOU really shouldnt be so upset if we have to work hard to provide formula and diapers for you. Mommys kinda busy, taking care of you, something that I know you don't have the ability to understand!!

Compared to you sweetie a puddle of water would be almost godlike in inteligence. I realize those are words that are beyond you ability but I do have a few you may understand...

Waaaaaa.... Waaaaaa.... Waaaaaa....

Is that better my pathetic little excuse of communist filth? I know you have a lot trouble proceccessing anything beyond the mess in your diaper but we really are trying to change you..

Posted by: Michelle at August 6, 2009 2:16 AM

Mr. President:

I would like to "admit guilt" and, (hopefully), be the very first "American Mobster" to turn myself in as someone who is against your healthcare reform proposals (and, just about every other idea you have had to date).

Do you know how difficult this decision was for me? After all, I was a Correctional Officer at an all-male maximum security penitentiary in Joliet, Il, where the death penalty was administered; and also, in my previous working background, I have sold life insurance, tax shelters, annuities, 401-K's, Keogh's, retirement plans, etc.

Do you realize what "sacrifices" and soul-searching I am undertaking by sending this e-mail?

But the again, I do recall the "perks" that "snitches" received from the three (3) Wardens at Stateville; such as: special privileges, guaranteed protection, and getting to use the Warden's cell phone; and, the fact that I had to actually "earn" my commissions from the insurance agency! Go figure?

Mr. President: Put me in Coach - Sign me up....I want to be a "Double-Agent - Undercover Snitch."

What do I get in "return?" How about extending my unemployment benefits until the end of this year?

Love ya'...mean it.