« MSNBC: ObamaCare Opponents Are Holocaust Deniers | Main | The Healing Sounds of ObamaCare »

August 12, 2009

Little Girl at Obama's Latest Staged Spectacle Was a Plant

First I learned there's no Santa Claus, now this: Julia Hall, the little girl who asked Comrade Obama about all the signs that say "mean things" about healthcare nazification, was a plant.

Even the Obamunist Boston Globe admits:

Julia's mother was an early Obama supporter and donor in Massachusetts during the presidential election, so she had previously met First Lady Michelle Obama, the Obama daughters Sasha and Malia, and Vice President Joe Biden.

Julia's mother is Kathleen Manning Hall. Here we see the moonbat mommy with Julia, and with Comrade Obama:

obama-planted-question.jpg

Not even a planted question gets a straight answer from The One. She asked, "How do kids know what is true?" Dear Leader responded by droning on tediously about the glories of government control.

On tips from Michael S, J, Steve A, and Tony I.

Posted by Van Helsing at August 12, 2009 7:48 AM

Comments

shocker...

Posted by: Heather M at August 12, 2009 7:52 AM

And from me too Mr. Helsing- or I'll do some planting of my own. :)

-Verizon O,-Barry
He brought his network.

Posted by: Steve A at August 12, 2009 7:54 AM

Michelle Malkin has a good rundown of the plants at ObamaCare "townhalls".

Remember how the left used to whine about how Bush events were screened so that supporters would dominate? I guess the rules are different now.

Posted by: Gregory of Yardale at August 12, 2009 7:57 AM

no tool like a young tool.

Posted by: czuch at August 12, 2009 8:08 AM

They failed to run this through the Ministry of Truth for an air-brushing of the photos of Big Brother with this brave young Ingsoc outer party member.

No worries, though: All unofficial copies are going down the Memory Hole. Please delete all unauthorised photos on your compter, or face the Ministry of Love, and Room 101.

Posted by: Winston Smith at August 12, 2009 8:14 AM

Who said it? Ann Coulter?

If you want to know what the Leftards are up to, listen to what they accuse the right of.

Absolutely spot on.

They've been shrieking all along ASTROTURF. And lo and behold.....

Posted by: Worst of Gallstone at August 12, 2009 8:38 AM

the fact the w.h. CHOSE who would be in attendance and who would not is just a tad suspect - they said they DREW names of those who would be there. as in draw a name "no, i don't like this one", draw another...you get the photo.

Posted by: nancz at August 12, 2009 8:42 AM

everything obama does is heavily "produced", axelrod = cecil b. demile?

Posted by: weewilly at August 12, 2009 8:43 AM

Have you been listening to (as much as you can stand) the various soundbites of king zero at this farce? The stuttering, stammering, stopping and starting over, the incoherence. Hasn't that "grand eloquence" veneer faded yet?

Posted by: Karin at August 12, 2009 8:43 AM

All Zero has to do is wink at these dopes and they melt like a Hersey bar in Dallas in the month of August.

Posted by: Anonymous at August 12, 2009 8:49 AM

my favourite part of the townhall is when the congregants break out into the "yes we can" hymn.

Posted by: weewilly at August 12, 2009 8:57 AM

Posted by: Anonymous at August 12, 2009 8:49 AM

Hey, I'm in Dallas, and my Hersey bar doesn't melt in August.

I keep it in the refrigerator. :)

Posted by: Lyle at August 12, 2009 9:04 AM

There's a lot of "plants" lately.

Posted by: ben at August 12, 2009 9:42 AM

Hmm, Jeff Gannon is coming to mind...

Posted by: Ghost of Wellstone at August 12, 2009 9:48 AM

This circus just keeps getting more insulting as each day passes.

Posted by: Brian Boru at August 12, 2009 9:49 AM

"I'm ready for my closeup, Mr. Axelrod."

Posted by: Jay Guevara at August 12, 2009 10:14 AM

I just read the Wikipedia entry on Jeff Gannon.

It's funny, our whore from the Democratic Party, Kyle Klebba, slings out the name Jeff Gannon in a post above. The whore doesn't even try to deny all the plants used by the Obama administration. He brings up the name Jeff Gannon as if to say - you guys do it too. Check out the Wikipedia article on Jeff Gannon and you'll see just how utterly pathetic Ghost of Wellstone is.

Posted by: Kevin R. at August 12, 2009 10:33 AM

Hmm, was Julia Hall repeatedly called on in the White House? No. Has the Hall family had repeated stay overs at the at the White House? No. Was every attendee screened upon entry? No. I do not approve of plants on either side. I suggest you do a little homework on how many Republicans, including Thaddeus McCotter avoids his constituents, and how over 8 years of Bush screening and loyalty oaths were mandatory.

Posted by: Ghost of Wellstone at August 12, 2009 10:43 AM

Oh, why didn't I have that abortion? Even I can't stand stand his tedious shilling.

Posted by: Goatse Wellstoned's mother at August 12, 2009 10:48 AM

And how many Clinton holdovers did Bush retain throughout his presidency GOW? If you're pulling Jeff Gannon as your shining example of GOP equivalency then you're really grabbin' @ straws chump.

Posted by: Room Temp Wellstone at August 12, 2009 10:50 AM

No. I do not approve of plants on either side.

You approve of plants if they're Democrat plants. Your moral equivalency argument, while an abject failure, is evidence of your stance on the issue.

Next?

Posted by: cowlove at August 12, 2009 10:59 AM

Was it really worth one night of passion with that retarded 'Grateful Dead' roadie? No, no it wasn't...

Posted by: Goatse Wellstoned's mother at August 12, 2009 11:00 AM

Posted by: Room Temp Wellstone at August 12, 2009 11:06 AM

I do not approve of plants on either side.

Then you must be beside yourself in anger over the Obama administration using plants as a matter of course!

But does your blogspeck have anything about the Obama Administration's use of plants? NO!

Posted by: Kevin R. at August 12, 2009 11:06 AM

Wellstoned mama I was so trippin on acid babe I thought I was doin' Rachel Welch. Sorry babe.

Posted by: Gratefuldead roadie at August 12, 2009 11:25 AM

Just about like that so called MILLION MOM MARCH using kids as a push for more gun control DIRTY NO GOOD LIBERAL MOONRATS

Posted by: SPURWING PLOVER at August 12, 2009 11:49 AM

For all of your high paid lobbyists funding these tactics, you continue to deny, deny, deny! Has Peace Action funded bus trips? Yes. Has Move On? Yes. And we all admit it. What you guys are participating in is not dissent. How guns now? 4 How many death threats? 10. Doesn't sound like a winning strategy to me, it sounds desperate.

Posted by: Ghost of Wellstone at August 12, 2009 12:24 PM

What are you even responding to here? It's well known that the party of community organizers has exceptional skill at organizing protests. They pay for folks' travel, and even offer an hourly wage, complete with oodles and oodles of professionally-made signs. That's not what's being debated. The problem is when you drooling lunatics run around casting normal Americans as bussed in shills, paid by the Big Evil Insurance Companies. 1.) It's not true or you would have at least some proof and 2.) it's the only way your protests ever happen! How can you level an accusation at someone for employing a tactic that you use exclusively and act like it's a bad thing?? And when your accusation is shown, over and over, to be patently absurd, why would you still cling to it?? That's right, it's the best you've got. Pathetic.

I dunno, it sounds to me like these events (uncited of course, as per your usual high standards of integrity) would seem to be the exceptions that prove the rule: these are civilized Americans airing their grievances. As opposed to, you know, these assholes. Maybe that's the winning strategy we should adopt?

As far as denying anything, what is there to deny? We have some goober named Ghost of Wellstone on Moonbattery.com accusing people of being paid agents for the Big Evil Insurance Companies, sans evidence of any kind. So?

You folks have lost this fight. Just get over it and move on already.

Posted by: cowlove at August 12, 2009 12:48 PM

Ha! The point you are missing, is your scripts, your actions and talking point manufacturers deny this. We don't. Health care reform will pass Cowlove, you can be assured of that. Technically we don't even need 60 votes. Getting it the way many of my ilk would like it is a different story. So, no, we have not lost this fight. I don't deny I see a check for coming here. Btw, think of what George Soros' 5 mil will bring to the table...that's gotta kill ya! lol

Posted by: Ghost of Wellstone at August 12, 2009 12:57 PM

Again, no evidence of any kind noted, so I get dismiss your claims out of hand.

Oh, and I work for Big Insurance, remember? Talk about real money, dude.

Posted by: cowlove at August 12, 2009 1:03 PM

Cowlove, thread after thread, I give you evidence, and you guys call it a lie. You don't even look it up. Why would I bother giving you every url again? At least reader Dave has the curiosity to look up something, and read. Whether he finds the truth or not, he has the common sense to look. You on the other hand, well...Ahh, you were probably the guy who showed up to protest in his company shirt. Ha!

Posted by: Ghost of Wellstone at August 12, 2009 1:12 PM

That's so sad for you, to have to resort to pathetic taunting. Maybe you didn't get the veiled mocking reference to working for Big Insurance?

Regardless, you're a whore by your own admission. You have nothing to offer except repeated talking points backed up by nothing of substance, again by your own admission.

Nice life if you're into that sort of thing.

Posted by: cowlove at August 12, 2009 1:35 PM

Well, apparently you didn't get the reference to the shirt. And again with "paid whore" nonsense. Little do you know, you should see me on Saturdays. Cowlove, who runs Freedom Works? Yep, that's right Dick Armey. Who is the Liberty Counsel? Oh, yeah that is the dead Falwell crowd. etc etc etc

Posted by: Ghost of Wellstone at August 12, 2009 1:40 PM

You're not a paid whore? Did the check bounce?

Posted by: Jay Guevara at August 12, 2009 1:44 PM

Oh yeah, almost forgot.

Whore.

Posted by: Jay Guevara at August 12, 2009 1:45 PM

Throw Blackwater and Karl Rove in there somewhere and I'm sure you have a winner. Go shout it from the roof-tops! Don't forget your hat!

Posted by: cowlove at August 12, 2009 1:52 PM

Cowlove, and it looks like Rove is about to see some shit in the Siegalman and attorney cases. Although, he was smart enough to not testify under oath, yet Gov. Siegalman is out under appeal. Let's wait til that news pans out.

Posted by: Ghost of Wellstone at August 12, 2009 1:57 PM

Wellstone-
They wait for you here, and every time you come you get reamed. You are the comedy relief which takes away some of the indignation felt when some example of chicanery or hypocricy or fraud is uncovered.

Posted by: Jim at August 12, 2009 1:58 PM

btw, I will give ya some props on the humor of the tinfoil hat. The truthers and birthers have stockpiles of them. I don't need one, I will stick to my Maple Leafs and Tigers caps. Lol

Posted by: Ghost of Wellstone at August 12, 2009 1:59 PM

You shouuld be wearing a jimmy hat instead.

Posted by: Jay Guevara at August 12, 2009 2:22 PM

Go away, GOAT. You're not funny anymore.

Posted by: KHarn at August 12, 2009 3:34 PM

Ha!

Posted by: Ghost of Wellstone at August 12, 2009 3:36 PM

Goatse is an ASTROTURFER!

PAID WHORE

Does Rahm sign your paycheck?

Posted by: Anonymous at August 12, 2009 5:05 PM

Jim's right, we are laughing at you, but please don't go away. Having you around is cheap entertainment.

Cheap for us, that is. For Axelrod, probably not so much.

Posted by: Jay Guevara at August 12, 2009 6:19 PM

Posted by: TED at August 12, 2009 6:30 PM

I don't deny I see a check for coming here.
Posted by: Ghost of Wellstone at August 12, 2009 12:57 PM

Who's behind that check, Klebba? Who pays assholes to troll?

My goodness man.

You also see a check for your pathetic little blogspeck, don't you. I highly suspect that blogspeck of yours, that no one reads, is probably for the sole and exclusive purpose of needing a legitimate sounding "occupation" to put on your federal income tax statement.

Employer: Democratic Party
Occupation: Blogger

Income: probably five figures

Actual job: Odd jobs for the Party.

Posted by: Kevin R. at August 12, 2009 6:47 PM

Goatse O'Wellstoned at August 12, 2009 12:24 PM- "Have I ever stated that Democratic or Liberal groups didn't serve as a tool to protest? Have I ever stated that I do not belong to some of these groups? The answer is NO!...you continue to deny, deny, deny!"

You continue to deny that you are a communist and that you dig sweaty, back door man action. You have never stated that you get your jollies from being treated like a little bitch. But, here you are.

Posted by: chairman soetoro's oprichniki at August 12, 2009 6:52 PM

Kevin, where is Heidi's blog? I thought it was the one by the fruit with blue hair.

Posted by: Jay Guevara at August 12, 2009 7:12 PM

Posted by: Jay Guevara at August 12, 2009 7:12 PM

Klebba isn't that twit with the blue hair.

Posted by: Kevin R. at August 12, 2009 7:28 PM

He links to the blog every time he posts as Ghost of Wellstone.

Posted by: Kevin R. at August 12, 2009 7:47 PM

DO you think it was all the crack I smoked during pregnancy?

Posted by: Goatse Wellstoned's mother at August 12, 2009 7:48 PM

Posted by: Goatse Wellstoned's mother at August 12, 2009 7:48 PM

LOL!!!

No doubt.

Posted by: Kevin R. at August 12, 2009 8:44 PM

RE: Posted by: Jim at August 12, 2009 1:58 PM

Jim hits the proverbial nail right in the head (and then drives and sets it) with:

"...Your little box of tricks of pretended impartiality, of sanctimonious self-praise, of diversions, of fake respect for others here, is threadbare and shopworn. For the sake of your own self respect, give it a rest. They are laughing at you."

I could not have said it better myself. Professional troll, muckraker, and troublemaker.

If you read really closely though, it almost looks like Kyle K. Klebba's rationalizations are intended to convince himself, not us.

Posted by: TonyD95B at August 12, 2009 9:36 PM