« Uniformed Thug: This Ain't America No More | Main | MSNBC: The Moonbat Vatican »

August 30, 2009

Banned by ABC and NBC

You won't see this ad on ABC and NBC. They refused to run it, because it does not advance Obamunism:

Hat tip: The Blogprof.

Posted by Van Helsing at August 30, 2009 2:10 PM

Comments

Maybe not on dip shit stations like ABC or NBC but all over the net now. These guys think they can hide? LOL!

Posted by: Dave at August 30, 2009 5:15 PM

So why dosnt the NASTY BROADCASTING COMPANY and AWFUL BROADCASTING COMPANY want us to know?

Posted by: SPURWING PLOVER at August 30, 2009 5:28 PM

Just watching NBC - (its football or I wouldn't have them on) - they just ran a pro-dumbass, er... obama commercial calling you and I special interest groups engaging in scare tactics and telling lies about the health care "reform".

So they run one side but not the other. F*cking anti-free speech liberal communist bastards make me sick.

Unfortunately I haven't seen a single commercial for anything I buy so I don't have anyone to boycott.

Posted by: Jimbo at August 30, 2009 6:26 PM

How can those networks justify banning this relatively innocuous ad? Doesn't this violate some kind of FCC rule? I guess that shows us how in the tank they are for Obama. And maybe the FCC too.

Posted by: czekmark at August 30, 2009 7:38 PM

This is just a taste of what will happen if these Marxists resurrect The Fairness Doctrine.

Posted by: SK at August 30, 2009 7:39 PM

Yeah, Dick Morris (the creator of this ad), now there's guy who's word you can trust...

"Dick Morris had been labeled as one of the biggest tax delinquents in his home state of Connecticut, owing an estimated $280,000 in unpaid taxes and a total of $452,367 in unpaid taxes and fees.[30][31] In 2003 the IRS filed a $1.5 million tax lien against him. Morris said that he has reached an agreement with Connecticut and his name will be removed from the next delinquency list. Morris says that he is committed to paying his taxes: "Following a difficult period in my life, I fell into arrears. But since then, I have paid almost $3 million in state and federal taxes."

Posted by: JohnTX at August 30, 2009 7:58 PM

I havnt watched the news in many years their nothing but professional liars

Posted by: Flu-Bird at August 30, 2009 9:12 PM

Sorry JohnTX, but Morris's tax problems are irrelevant as to whether the ad is true of not. Besides, a person getting behind on their taxes because of personal problems is not a sign of dishonesty. On the bright side, Morris didn't wait to be nominated the Secretary of the Treasury to start making payments, and it looks like he's almost done paying off his delinquent taxes.

Posted by: Judith M. at August 30, 2009 9:13 PM

This is beautiful! ABC and NBC refuse to run ad, get no revenue from advertising... plus, the ad has gone viral! Win-Win to the Max!

Posted by: pomalom at August 31, 2009 3:59 AM

Posted by: TED at August 31, 2009 5:31 AM

I'll say one thing JohnTX, you azzholes have gall! Complaining about a Republican with tax problems when NONE of the Democrats have EVER paid their taxes takes a lot of it!! Obama hasn't filled all his Whitehouse positions because he can't find enough Democrats that DON'T have tax problems. Go peddle your BS back on Huffpo where they actually listen to your stupidity. You Democrats can't accuse the Republicans of any bad behavior that the Democrats haven't made a science of...f)(cking hypocrites!

Posted by: TED at August 31, 2009 5:41 AM

I always thought these commercials were done by actors. What a shock to see my own doctor on this one!

It's shameful that the press is so in the tank for our Marxist prez. Wait until O's "Diversity Czar" takes over the tv stations like his hero Hugo Chavez.

Posted by: Kanaka Girl at August 31, 2009 7:01 AM

How much more?

I cannot believe America is still allowing these scum to kill the greatest country on earth.

Assaults, lies, treason, usurping, when will it end?

There are people all over the world waiting for the revolution to begin so we can come to your aid.

Don't let the tree of liberty die.

Posted by: FREE at August 31, 2009 7:40 AM