« Even Liberal Press Getting Sick of Obama's Prepackaged Phoniness | Main | Gangster Government »

July 1, 2009

The Louisiana Legislature Is in Session

Hopey Change means having different expectations of government. A peek into the Louisiana House Chamber:

Thick in tha hips every nig want her call her Halle Berry, Halle Berry.

These immortal words capture the zeitgeist of a generation.

But so long as it doesn't seat Al Franken, Louisiana's legislature is still more dignified than the US Senate.

On a tip from JC.

Posted by Van Helsing at July 1, 2009 8:47 PM

Comments

I could only do half of that - and didn't understand a word.

Great articulation. A government that only speaks Ebonics. I bet Governor Jindal had to go puke his guts up after that fine display.

Did gunfire breakout during the second half?

Wow. How embarassing was that for the real legislators? Remember when the Saints fans wore paper bags over their heads to football games because their team sucked so bad? Louisiana citizens will be wearing bags when they visit neighboring states.

Posted by: Obama is a Crap-eating Liar at July 1, 2009 9:29 PM

As we've all noted, the adults are no longer in charge, just thugs and gangsta rappers. Are you proud yet trolls?

Posted by: ZMarshall at July 1, 2009 9:34 PM

What the f#ck WAS that???

Posted by: TonyD95B at July 1, 2009 10:33 PM

Duke Ellington must be rolling over in his grave.

Posted by: son of a preacher man at July 1, 2009 10:51 PM

Give me a fu*#ing break. I have had it with all these "gangsta" wannabes. I'm picking up my white pointy hood from the cleaners in the morning and taking this country back!

Posted by: R985wasp at July 1, 2009 11:02 PM

THIS IS WHAT MY MONEY IS PAYING FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's no wonder people look down on blacks when THIS is the kind of juvinile moronic behavior the "smart" ones exibit!!

No white, or asian, could EVER get away with this kind of stupidity.

Posted by: Michelle at July 2, 2009 1:22 AM

The Inmates are now officially, 100% in charge of the asylum boys and girls. Now, how are we going to take it back barring a full-blown revolution?

Posted by: conservativeteen at July 2, 2009 4:34 AM

I'd like to know at what point something like that becomes appropriate behavior for representatives in any state.
"Welcome, to this week's edition of The Louisiana State House! Tonight's musical guest will be "Hurricane" Chris, performing his new, inane hit "Halle Berry". Now- without further ado, here's your host: Rep. Jim Tucker!!!
*barf*

Posted by: Murff at July 2, 2009 4:35 AM

I suddenly have the urge to pop a coochy.

Posted by: libsarenavelint at July 2, 2009 5:42 AM

yeah, but WTF does it mean?

Posted by: nancz at July 2, 2009 5:45 AM

"No white, or asian, could EVER get away with this kind of stupidity."
That's right, but we expect it now from the former white house on down.

Posted by: Sage at July 2, 2009 5:48 AM

Nice to see the fruits of multi-culturalism finally starting to ripen.

Posted by: bah_humbug at July 2, 2009 5:59 AM

Wow...just wow.
God help us all.

Posted by: Crit_Zer0 at July 2, 2009 6:04 AM

Where be anonymouse & ghost of wellstoned to edumacate us as to what we be missing?

Posted by: Yer Daddy's America at July 2, 2009 7:04 AM

yo, yo, yo dey soun system suxs hine tatty.
I assume some stimulus funds have been allocated for a much needed upgrade.

Posted by: Joe buzz at July 2, 2009 7:25 AM

Tell me again why I can't call those people 'niggers'? Just a question!

How about 'fuckin monkeys'? Show me the difference!

Send the kids out!!!!

Posted by: Shooter1001 at July 2, 2009 7:26 AM

When did Lil' Bow Wow get elected as a state congressman? And since when did he pick up the crackpipe?

Posted by: Atomic Lib Smasher at July 2, 2009 7:57 AM

Welcome to our future "leaders" ... everyone of whom lacks the ability and/or desire to communicate in a reasonably coherent manner. As an after thought; when someone can show me where the country of Ebonia is located on a map, then possibly I'll recognize Ebonics as a "language".

Posted by: WolfDog at July 2, 2009 8:11 AM

BO is just a few months from being that guy.

Posted by: Fiberal at July 2, 2009 8:31 AM

A state with most of its population living below sea level needs to be governed by responsible adults. They have learned nothing since Katrina. It's a lot of fun being the Mayor of New Orleans or a state legislator, until you actually have to do something.

Posted by: Alan at July 2, 2009 8:44 AM

No white, or asian, could EVER get away with this kind of stupidity.

For certain no Asian would even want to try. Not sure about white libtards though.

Posted by: JazzMad at July 2, 2009 8:51 AM

Astonishing. It's the Twilight Zone. I could actually feel my IQ dropping as I watched that ridiculous "rapper" making a fool of himself. Dumb song. Dumb singer. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Posted by: mmmmmBurgers at July 2, 2009 9:20 AM

All he has to do is go to the Democratic Convention and make a speach, then he'll be qualified to run for PRESIDENT! Don't laugh, it happened before.

Posted by: man of few at July 2, 2009 11:16 AM

-->@Shooter1001 at July 2, 2009 7:26 AM

According to the First Amendment, nothing's stopping you from saying that. We'd just appreciate it if you don't say it here, thanks.

Posted by: Murff at July 2, 2009 11:28 AM

And that state legislature hadn't made preparations for Katrina?

The hell you say.

Posted by: Jay Guevara at July 2, 2009 12:35 PM

LOL!!!!! Welcome to the deep south! I see this dumb shit every day and lets us not forget that these idiots vote as well.

The smart people had better vote on 2010 or else there will be more of these dip shits in office.

Posted by: Dave at July 2, 2009 1:49 PM

Note to self: Don't move to Louisiana.

Posted by: patzer at July 2, 2009 2:41 PM

Hey, go easy on Louisiana. Minnesota now has Franken, and he's no better, God knows.

Posted by: Jay Guevara at July 2, 2009 4:40 PM

It's called diversity people...try to focus. Meanwhile back on "Uncle Sam's Plantation"... Hurricane...What Hurricane? I ain't leav'in, my Gub'inent check be here on Tuesday!

Posted by: zappatrust at July 3, 2009 11:57 AM

I am laughing but I feel like I should be crying.

Posted by: Alton at July 4, 2009 9:40 AM

Ahhhhhh.......Black Culture.

Posted by: Dave at July 4, 2009 11:39 AM

Am I to understand, old chaps, that the young African female caterwalling in the short film clip has a keen fondness for holly berries?

Posted by: Cadbury at July 4, 2009 11:19 PM