« How Reckless Overspending Might Lead to Treason | Main | $60 Billion for Zero Green Jobs »

July 31, 2009

Roseanne Barr's Reenactment of the Holocaust

What do you get when a left-wing magazine catering to self-hating Jews features one of the most unhinged moonbats in Hollywood? This:

roseanne-barr-jew-cookies.jpg

From Heeb's bizarre puff piece on the shrill leftist Roseanne Barr, who thinks she might be the reincarnation of Hitler:

As the "Domestic Goddess" dons the famous moustache, transforming into "Domestic Goddess Hitler," I notice that she's beginning to have fun. She nails the Fuehrer's facial expressions with twisted glee, and as she takes the burnt gingerbread "Jew Cookies" out of the oven it occurs to me that Barr may be the last celebrity utterly incapable of giving a {EXPLETIVE DELETED} …
When the photographer suggests that we pose together for a quick snapshot, I put my arm around this slightly eccentric drinker and pot smoker who gets off on dressing like a Nazi, and it dawns on me: I adore her. No-touching protocol be damned, I lean in to plant a kiss on her cheek, and, to my surprise, she turns toward me and puckers her lips. The nerves I'm feeling now are of a completely different variety.

If you can make sense of this insanity, you can probably explain how Hamas' choice for President got 77% of the Jewish vote.

roseanne-barr-jew-cookies_2.jpg
Roseanne is Jewish, and regards Israel as a "Nazi state."

On tips from mega and J. Hat tip: NewsBusters.

Posted by Van Helsing at July 31, 2009 8:46 AM

Comments

She's a has-been and now turined into a mere attention whore.

She's also derivative since Sasha Baron Cohen was doing the exact same thing in Bruno.

Newsflash fatso: there is no shock value in this, we only pity your sorry flabby ugly ass.

Posted by: Worst of Gallstone at July 31, 2009 8:50 AM

Reading the excerpt from Heeb (WTF!?)made me throw up in my mouth a little.

Posted by: single stack at July 31, 2009 8:56 AM

first of all Barr has not stepped but jumped over the line. this is outrageous!
second of all, why Jews overwhelmingly voted for Obama is nuts. we all knew during his campaign that he would be soft on foreign issues (Iran) and now they are as close as they have ever been to dropping the bomb on Israel. if Obama doesnt do something soon he can say goodbye to the Jewish vote next time around. that is, if he can get his poll numbers up enough to run again and be a threat.

Posted by: ceperez at July 31, 2009 8:57 AM

Did the voices tell her to do this?

Posted by: V the K at July 31, 2009 9:04 AM

Hitler was into new age paganism worshipper of the earth a ardical enviromentalists a vegatarian a gun control advocate and a big goverment type HITLER WAS A LIBERAL

Posted by: SPURWING PLOVER at July 31, 2009 9:04 AM

"SPURWING PLOVER" - jesus was a liberal too... what does that do to your contention?

Posted by: Anonymous at July 31, 2009 9:22 AM

population generation compared web available increases changes

Posted by: wattekinso at July 31, 2009 9:22 AM

I believe that is Rosanne's own mustache!

And, just for the record, Hitler parted his hair on the right!

Posted by: Wolfman George at July 31, 2009 9:25 AM

Jesus WAS NOT a liberal.

Jesus said "render unto Cesar....." he was not political.

You communists want to revise ALL history. Give it up.

Posted by: Worst of Gallstone at July 31, 2009 9:29 AM

"Did the voices tell her to do this?

Posted by: V the K at July 31, 2009 9:04 AM"

Probably. There's no other way to explain these people. I get a headache if I try to figure out what they were thinking.

Posted by: forest at July 31, 2009 9:33 AM

ceperez, the 77 % will vote for Obama next time, too. See, people have spent so many years wondering whether Jews are loyal to Israel or the US that this rotted carcass of latent antisemitism has prevented them from seeing the obvious truth. The loyalty is to liberalism. When liberals are going thru a pro-Israel stage (1948-roughly 1967) then Jews are pro-Israel. At other times when liberalism is going through an anti-Israel or pro-Islam stage (1968 to now, and beyond) then American Jews are basically anti-Israel. As one of the remaining 23 % I can tell you people have wasted centuries and possibly millenia trying to figure out Jews from a geographical basis whereas the identity is mostly around political ideology. Long after blacks have abandoned Obama, he will still be able to count on the 77 % and not a micron less than that. And that is why he is ramming it up Israel's butt right now - not only because there's absolutely nothing he could do that would cost him Jewish votes, but because they WANT him to stick it to Israel. It's the liberal orthodoxy right now that we must make friends with Islam; religion is strictly secondary to that.

Posted by: mega at July 31, 2009 9:42 AM

After Roseanne Hitler ate the burnt Jew cookies, did she retire to her bunker, shoot herself in the mouth and have aides burn her body? I wish she would, as I am stickler for historical accuracy in such reenactments.

Posted by: Stogie at July 31, 2009 9:45 AM

Ain't she a jew?

Posted by: shunha7878 at July 31, 2009 9:51 AM

I think she is a converted jew. I don't think she is Jewish by birth.

Posted by: LoneWolfArcher at July 31, 2009 10:38 AM

Oh what the f*@k is it I'm looking at?! Get that crazy hag off my LCD monitor for Xmas sake!

Posted by: Room Temp Wellstone at July 31, 2009 10:46 AM

The spammers are on the loose again.

Posted by: KHarn at July 31, 2009 12:24 PM

This has been needs to be locked in a looney bin where she belongs. She is as unstable as a can of coke that's been in a paint mixer for 24 hours straight.

Posted by: Atomic Lib Smasher at July 31, 2009 12:38 PM

That was an intersting observation, Mega. This Jew will not vote for Obama ever! Nor will I vote for Demacrats. I'm one of the 23%.

Posted by: Dave at July 31, 2009 1:29 PM

Revolting, sickening, I'm speechless.

Posted by: Jim at July 31, 2009 2:42 PM

Rosanne Barr was never funny. I never watched her TV program. Remember her rendention of the National Anthem? She is a talentless, disgusting, nasal-screeching voiced, patronizing hack. Sacha Baron Cohen isn't any better. I never did see Borat. From what I heard and read about it, I don't need to spend money to be offended and grossed out. His new movie Bruno looks and sounds equally disgusting. People who find Barr's and Cohen's "humor" funny and entertaining have something seriously wrong with them.

I'll take the Marx Brothers any day!

Posted by: Graycat at July 31, 2009 3:57 PM

Two of the least funniest people Tom Arnold and Rosanne Barr did each other? Nothing about that is funny either.

Posted by: So What at July 31, 2009 4:27 PM

the living embodiment of stockholm syndrome. It would be sad if I cared.

Posted by: Right0fReagan at July 31, 2009 4:54 PM

Annoymous JESUS was a CONSERVATIVE he beilved in traditional family valus and consitered human life as very importat liberals would rather save a endangered bug

Posted by: SPURWING PLOVER at July 31, 2009 9:13 PM

Roseanne is one sick puppy.

Posted by: Judith M. at August 1, 2009 4:19 AM

Yeah, I never got the argument behind Jesus being a liberal either. I don't attend church as frequently as I should anymore, so I can't quote page numbers.

I recall something about giving 10% to the needy, not 50% in taxation to the slothful. There's also something about teaching a man to fish versus just giving him a fish. Sounds like the opposite of the modern welfare state.

How about the man who doesn't have a sword being encouraged to sell his shirt and buy one? Then there's the whole thou shalt not steal bit. Somehow I don't think Jesus would be a gun grabber.

Can you imagine Jesus being OK with aborting a child just because they were inconvenient? Or, coming from a time before contraception, shrieking that abstinence doesn't prevent pregnancies?

I mean, there you have it, three pillars of liberalism (welfare, gun control, abortion) and my casual understanding of religious teachings has Jesus on the other side of all of them.

Posted by: Anonymous at August 1, 2009 8:38 AM

Let's face it, describing Jesus in political terms is blasphemy, whether you call him liberal or conservative, because he is perfect, and neither liberals nor conservatives are perfect. Nevertheless, I do believe Jesus would generally be more pleased with conservative Christians, than with atheist liberals.

Posted by: Judith M. at August 1, 2009 8:54 AM

The left is where you can look to find anti-Israel, anti-Jewish and all around anti-Semitic sentiments. They are either thinly veiled or full on bile spewing.

Posted by: SK at August 1, 2009 8:56 AM

How is what she did and what Heeb prints any different than young African Americans calling each other n*gger?

Posted by: Son of Taz at August 1, 2009 9:05 AM

I suppose this was some kind of joke, but maybe I missed the "set-up".

Could some Liberals explain it to me? HOW. IS. THIS. FUNNY?

Posted by: KHarn at August 1, 2009 9:20 AM

Calm down Judith, because you're displaying the same kind of tunnel vision worship attitude we see in the media for everyhing Obozo says and does. Despite what you may imagine, I never actually said Jesus was conservative. Doing so would be the kind of crutch the weak-minded rely on and I cringe every time somebody (like President Bush) leaves themselves wide open to anti-religion attacks that distract from their ideas.

What I did was provide three specific instances that, as far as I can tell, even the 10 commandments say not to do. Stealing (gun grabbing), murder (abortion), and coveting/sloth (welfare) are wrong. You can warp that into blasphemy as much as you want but that will not make it so.

Posted by: Anonymous at August 1, 2009 11:17 AM

I thought she was dead! But I guess that was just her career. This is not somebody I care about, think about, or remember--unless I am unfortunate enough to see her picture, and anyway the only thing worse than a funny person who is supposed to be funny and is not, is a president who is supposed to lead and will and can not.

Posted by: SnowSnake at August 1, 2009 2:46 PM

Just shoot that fat whore and be done with it.

Posted by: Dave at August 1, 2009 3:51 PM

Dave, nobody has to shoot her, she will do it her self if she is a mini hitler.

Posted by: Tex-Mex at August 1, 2009 10:15 PM

Spurwing Plover is correct - Hitler was a Liberal "Progressive". The National Socialist (NAZI) platform has a lot in common with the official position of the political Left. We've gone over this at great length in previous posts.

As for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, he suffered and died on the cross to save ALL of us, Liberal, Conservative, or whatever. We all need Him, and the very people that need Him the most are the ones that so publicly ridicule and reject Christianity.

As Judith points out, we are all imperfect, and we are all sinners - every last one of us.

With that said, if you try your best to sincerely live a truly Christian life, you WILL wind up a Conservative....even if in your imperfection you are not ready to admit it yet.

Funny how that works, isn't it?

Posted by: TonyD95B at August 2, 2009 11:48 AM

@ Tex-Mex

Spurwing Plover and you are both oversimplifying things. Hitler was not an American conservative or an American liberal (which is what you're talking about, though some people may be too ethnocentric to realize it.) He was not American anything. Politics in Germany in the 1930s were not an exact analogue for current American politics, and can't really be easily compared.

As to Jesus being a Liberal, he undeniably was. But again, as with Hitler, "Liberal" doesn't mean he agreed with the American Democratic Party. Jesus was a liberal in the technical sense: he was a reformer who challenged people to change their society. That is what liberalism is in the abstract. It says nothing about which American political view he would agree with.

Posted by: Tiana at August 7, 2009 8:43 AM

that should read "@ TonyD95B." my mistake.

Posted by: Tiana at August 9, 2009 10:13 PM