« MSNBC Wants Glenn Beck Fired | Main | Open Thread »

July 31, 2009

Muslim Extremists Get a Pass on Hate Crimes

One of the first casualties of political correctness is the fundamental principle of equality before the law — as we see in multiculti Britainistan, which demonstrates once again the injustice of hate crimes legislation:

Police will be ordered not to charge Muslim extremists in many hate crime cases — to stop them becoming more militant. …
Examples of crimes to which a blind eye may be turned include incitement to religious hatred … critics warned that the move could mean Islamic radicals being give the freedom to encourage violence.

These racist critics fail to understand that when you punish Muslims for hate crimes, it only makes them more hateful. Whereas if you punish Britons for hate crimes, it makes them realize how shameful they are for not embracing dhimmitude.

The move follows an updated Home Office counter-terrorism strategy announced earlier this year. The new strategy urges preventative measures to win round potential extremists instead of arrest and prosecution.

Obviously exempting Muslims from "borderline" hate crimes that would get a white guy thrown in jail, thereby encouraging the spread of homicidal radicalism, is a key component to "preventative measures" against terror.

Past attempts to win over potential Muslim radicals have frequently run into controversy. Millions of pounds have been pledged to fund Muslim groups, drawing claims that they are receiving special treatment.

Muslims receive special treatment from the moonbat establishment at everyone else's expense? To even suggest it borders on a hate crime.

British_Muslim.jpg
Britain's quislings once again assist in the conquest.

Hat tip: Creeping Sharia, on a tip from BURNING HOT.

Posted by Van Helsing at July 31, 2009 10:25 AM

Comments

I'll be glad when your kind is dead and gone.

Posted by: Dais at July 31, 2009 10:37 AM

And to think that this was once the nation that fought the Nazis, that was led by Churchill and Thatcher. Sad.

Posted by: Yankee at July 31, 2009 11:30 AM

Israel should be a paradise vacation spot for the world with a 250,000 square miles of glass parking lot.

Posted by: Dave at July 31, 2009 11:47 AM

Obama shares the same opinion of Churchill as the clown with the sign.

Posted by: tired of liberal lies at July 31, 2009 12:00 PM

I referenced this article a couple days ago. I'm surprised nobody ripped it apart.

This is another thing to add to the list of reasons why Europe will fall, and we are on a hell-bent path of reaching the same end.

Posted by: AmericanToTheCore at July 31, 2009 12:17 PM

Dais, if you come back, who are you directing your comment at?

Posted by: Karin at July 31, 2009 12:50 PM

I assume it was directed at the "racists" who would dare even mention this shit .

Posted by: Katya Kakhov at July 31, 2009 1:30 PM

For allah's sake! This shite never ends. That British bobbie there should be bashing that masked bandit's head in with a nightstick, for allah's sake!

Posted by: There's No England Now at July 31, 2009 2:08 PM

Holy dingy-bearded muslim! That sign makes me bloody blood boil! I can see the smug mug and drty beard on that stinkin' bloke even with the nasty diaper covering his retched cowardly face.

Posted by: There's No England Now at July 31, 2009 2:13 PM

Does this mean I can walk around with my sign:
NUKE THE MUSLIMS or MUSLIMS GO FUCK YOURSELVES.

Posted by: Dave at July 31, 2009 2:28 PM

You can try it, Dave, but I would be careful if I were you, especially if you prefer your head attached to your body.

Posted by: Pointer at July 31, 2009 3:22 PM

I have more class then those sign carrying idiots but if I were to do something like that then I will have to bring Brutus with me. A large gun ol' brutus is.

I'm tired of these idiots and their free passes all the time.

Posted by: Dave at July 31, 2009 3:27 PM

What become of the once mighty europeans they have become a whole bunch of lilyplums the EUROWEENIE UNION i mean RICHARD THE LIONHEART,WINSTON CHURCHILL are spinning in their graves

Posted by: SPURWING PLOVER at July 31, 2009 9:04 PM

I like Hindus, I like Buddhists, I like Jews, I like Brown Skin, Black Skin, Yellow Skin and when I don't particularly like someone or something, it is not purely down to race, religion and/ or colour. I'm not a Racist. However, I do not like Islam. I think it intolerant of others and psychotic. I'll make an exception when it comes to Islam and if you want you can call me a Religionist. I think the Muslims should leave non-Muslim lands, not to mention lands they have stolen from others on a scale 100 fold over what they accuse Israel of. They should just go away and live in their own Muslim world and leave the rest of us alone. Oh, and then they can kill each other as the Sunnis and all their Branches and the Shi'ites and all their factions and the Sufis and all the Branches, they hate each other as well. Yup, the Muslims just hate, not just the rest of us, but other Muslims. Hate, hate, hate, that's all they are and all they got. Deport them. Let them do all their hating far away from Britain.

Posted by: Patrick at August 1, 2009 7:36 AM

I'm beginning to understand why the Irish and the Scots hate the English so much.

Posted by: oldguy at August 1, 2009 9:00 AM

Posted by: Steve at August 1, 2009 5:28 PM

Patrick and Steve......I'm with you. Pull all American troop back to the US, seal the boarders, and let the minute man missiles fly.

Fuck em'!! Let GOD sort em' out.

Posted by: Dave at August 1, 2009 5:57 PM

RICHARD THE LIONHEART would never have put up with these extremists their heads would roll in the TOWER OF LONDON

Posted by: Flu-Bird at August 1, 2009 6:32 PM

Steve,

Although I agree that we need to stop this monstrosity called Islam, which has proved time and time again that it is unable to stand by its claim as "the religion of peace," I think you need to choose your words a bit more wisely.

I don't care about their "big noses, pube beards, alalala screeching"... but their principles and ideals show a complete disconnect from responsible civilization. Their hate spewing, contempt for law/order, sexist, violent, "by any means necessary," radical traditions reflects their inability to function in society.

They should be systematically removed, not for their looks, but for their actions that are in complete contradiction with humanity and civilization.

Do I hate them? Hell yes. But remember, we can not stoop to the level of libtards who, instead of attacking someones character, attack physical features... which hold very little merit to intellectuals who continue to make this country great despite the overwhelming masses of useful idiots and brainwashed sheeple.

Posted by: AmericanToTheCore at August 1, 2009 10:31 PM

When I said "attacking someone's character," what was meant in this is that if they're going to go after anything, it should be a reasonable/rational disagreement with someone's stance on topics/principles. Those are the only things that are fair-game, as long as there's significant and substantial evidence to support the rebuttal.

We are open to fair, honest, substantiated discussion from those who have a firm grasp on reality, are level-headed, and have their feet planted firmly on the ground.

Posted by: AmericanToTheCore at August 1, 2009 10:36 PM

Islam: faces to hell; arses to heaven

Posted by: Mike_W at August 2, 2009 3:13 AM

Right on. People just don't understand how exceptional Islam is.

"But Hassan next door is the sweetest guy you could ever know!" say the tolerocrats. Which may be true, but that's only because he's not yet taking Islam seriously.

Johnny next door doesn't take Christianity seriously. Then, one day, he starts handing out Bibles on street corners.

Abe next door doesn't take Judaism seriously. Then, one day, when you phone him for that nice Saturday chat, there's no answer.

Chang next door doesn't take Buddhism seriously. Then, one day, he sets a couple hours off each day for meditation.

Ram next door doesn't take Hinduism seriously. Then, one day, on your usual dinner together, he tells you he has to take the meat off his menu.

It all happens. People have a middle-life crisis or something. Starting to ponder existential questions, or just feeling the need to go back to their roots.

It happens, and in all those cases, it's harmless. All? No. All except one case.

Hassan next door doesn't take Islam seriously. Then, one day, you hear he was among the members of the just busted Al Queda ring.

As Mark Steyn says, those hippy-dippy "COEXIST" stickers would match reality if it weren't for that first letter--the crescent-shaped C standing for Islam, looking like it's going to eat them all for breakfast.

Posted by: Conservigilant at August 2, 2009 3:42 AM

The the musilm terrorists with the sign BANG BANG HE,S DEAD 50 BULLETS IN HIS HEAD

Posted by: EON THE TERRIBLE at August 2, 2009 7:55 AM

"I hate muslims, I really do. Filthy, arrogant, big nosed, pube-bearded, scimitar-waving, alalala screeching monkeys, I hope they all die miserable deaths and rot in hell."

Don't hold back, tell us what you REALLY think.

Posted by: Pong at August 14, 2009 1:27 PM

Steve, your comment is painful to read, to say the least. I'm assuming you're a Christian like me, since your comment mentioned hell. As a Christian, you should know that hatred is condemned by Christ. We are told to love our enemies. Hatred is a sin that leads to hell. The comments you made are an insult to Christ as much as they are an insult to Muslims.

Your insults and slurs against Muslims echo the same rhetoric that the Nazis used against the Jews. You rail against the hatred spread by Muslims, yet your bigoted prattling is just as horrible. How many Muslims have you actually met? Those whom I know personally are anything but "filthy" and "arrogant." Yes, organizations of radical Islam commit heinous acts of terrorism, I won't deny that. But, not all Muslims are terrorists, in case you didn't know.

Oh, and for the record, as my family are Christians from Lebanon, most of my family members are "big nosed" and "pube-bearded." Be careful when slinging insults, you might hurt someone who is supposed to be on your side!

I am in no way defending the actions of Islamic fundamentalism, however. But, I feel that if we are condemning their hate crimes, we must not answer with our own bigotry.

Please, rethink your words and prejudices!

Sincerely,
Telamon

Posted by: Telamon at August 14, 2009 6:40 PM

A lot of you people are... really horrible. Not Muslims, I mean the commenters. I would like to know - what gives you all the right to generalise? There are extremists in every skin tone and religion in the world. The same is true for the Muslim faith. I have friends who are Muslim. They are nothing like you believe them to be. They're not hateful or intolerant or anything of the like. And from what I've read on here, they're far better than the likes of most of you. Your racist, religiously intolerant drivel makes my heart ache. May your children be more tolerant of the world and those in it than you lot are.

Posted by: Eimiilove at August 14, 2009 10:24 PM

It's not Muslims I have a problem with. It's a two-tier legal system that treats Muslims differently to everyone else that I have a problem with. If we have a situation where Muslims are allowed to get away with actions that would get a white guy jailed, then we lose the principle that all are equal before the law. This is wrong no matter what spin you try to put on it. What is happening to our country?

Posted by: FMore at August 14, 2009 11:47 PM

Had is ever occurred to you that you're all racist morons? You do realise that not all Muslims are extremists? You DO know this, right?

Posted by: Ayersy at August 16, 2009 3:35 AM

Oh, right, I'm a racist moron because I believe that everyone should be equal before the law. By the way, since when was Islam a 'race'?

Posted by: FMore at August 16, 2009 8:08 AM