« Open Thread | Main | Fred Thompson Interviews Betsy McCaughey on ObamaCare Atrocity »

July 30, 2009

Beer Summit Countdown Clock

There is only one thing more comical than the farce known as the Obamination Administration — its pet media:

msnbc-beer-summit-countdown.jpg

Compliments of Dan Cleary.

Posted by Van Helsing at July 30, 2009 2:41 PM

Comments

I imagine Olbermann and Matthews have their KY ready.

Posted by: IOpian at July 30, 2009 2:57 PM

OMFG ! Next , count down clock for michelle o's
period !

Posted by: Galligher at July 30, 2009 2:59 PM

Posted by: TED at July 30, 2009 3:51 PM

IOpian, yeah, and they are already bent over with their anus high in the air.

Posted by: Worst of Gallstone at July 30, 2009 3:53 PM

Ridiculous.

Al Qaeda is out there and we've got beer summits going on here. Oh, and as if there was ANYTHING to discuss on this topic...Man goes berzerk on the porch of his house, refuses to cooperate, police arrest him. What's there to have a summit about.

Posted by: Pete at July 30, 2009 3:57 PM

plugs showed up to mooch a free beer!

Posted by: Bill at July 30, 2009 4:10 PM

Next is the countdown to the President's next bowel movement. Careful, he's recently eaten prunes!

Posted by: Phil at July 30, 2009 4:40 PM

I really don't even know how to respond this except to laugh. How dumb is this?

Posted by: J at July 30, 2009 5:07 PM

I saw a little of the footage in the news. The "unholy three" were laughing it up while Sgt Crowley acted polite, but looked uncomfortable.

He never should have agreed to this farce.

Posted by: KHarn at July 30, 2009 5:25 PM

I'll bet they're hoping to get the Sergeant's demeanor loosened a little bit, in hopes that he'll make some little affable apology of some kind, so they can splatter it all over the front pages of every paper in the country: "CROWLEY ADMITS GUILT!!!!!"

Black talk show host/columnist Larry Elder was on the Prager Show today- he said that Crowley should have told the President to "take his beer and shove it." I agree.

Posted by: Toa at July 30, 2009 6:12 PM

This is turning into a real brewhaha !!!!

Posted by: Contrarian_Libertarian at July 30, 2009 8:42 PM

Anyone feel like listening to The Beer Song?

Posted by: Big_Daddy at July 30, 2009 8:42 PM

Face it all you silly liberals - your little black gawd is BIG joke. a big BAD joke.

What a rediculous excuse for an American president. But unlike The Joke's wife, I'm NOT ashamed of America - I'm just embarrassed to have the dumb bastard claiming he is my "leader" or that he "represents" me.

I would have turned down the offer of a beer from the useless lying piece of cat-crap. If I want to be lied to I'll go to a used car lot.

F*ck him.

Posted by: Jimbo at July 30, 2009 10:19 PM

Jimbo, why do you hate America so much?

Posted by: wingnutcracker at July 31, 2009 3:10 AM

JImbo, why do you hate America so much?

And it's about time you were embarrassed by something. Obviously, your lack of an education doesn't embarrass you.

Hell, I've found American politics to be pretty embarrassing since the Nixon admin.

Posted by: Anonymous at July 31, 2009 3:13 AM

Posted by: TED at July 31, 2009 6:59 AM

Jimbo, why do you hate America so much?

Posted by: wingnutcracker at July 31, 2009 3:10 AM

He never said anything about hating AAMERICA dip shitnutcracker. Re-read the post
libtard and quit making shit up. You sound like Candy Andy or Wellstoned

Posted by: Dave at July 31, 2009 3:00 PM

Sounds like he hates America and most of the people living there if you ask me.

Posted by: Anonymous at August 1, 2009 1:03 AM

Why is it wrong to hate people who want to destroy everything that Americans have built?

Posted by: KHarn at August 1, 2009 9:29 AM

Posted by: KHarn at August 1, 2009 9:29 AM

It's not KHarn. Stupid shit head anonytard liberals equate resistance to hate.

Most of the mush headed trolls that come here I can't stand them. The ones I hate, and you know who you are, want to give this country away to illegals and lazy fucks who suck the Governments teats. Send money on bullshit that doesn't work YET. Another example is the supporters of green energy. I hate them because these radical idiots want to get rid of the energy systems that we have been using for over a century and replace it with technology that has not been perfected. In plain English, "why throw aways dirty bath water before you find clean water?"

Libtards try to make you feel bad or dirty because you hate someone or some thing. To me there are degrees of hate, but to hypocritical liberals it's just hate.

Fuckem' I say. Let GOD sortem' out