« Hot Stock Tip | Main | Cloward-Piven for Countermoonbats »

July 11, 2009

All the President's Czars

ObamaCzars.jpg

I can't seem to find the word "czar" in the Constitution. Maybe it's in that same elusive section that includes the right to abort babies. Here's how Comrade Obama uses czars to subvert the balance of powers:

There is a positive aspect. With all these czars stepping on each other's feet, there's some hope they'll be sufficiently slowed down by internecine power struggles that the country can survive long enough to vote out their master and replace him with someone who understands and respects the American form of government — which needless to say does not entail czars.

Compliments of KT.

Posted by Van Helsing at July 11, 2009 7:48 AM

Comments

That is the funny thing about it. We're all wound up over the czars on the theory that all these independent contractors running around making policy will actually change something. But the more you add, the more layers of gridlock you get. I say, let's encourage Obama to hire another 100,000 czars - have every possible government job and function turned over to an unaccountable independent bureaucrat. Then, we can just elect a Republican in 3.5 years, fire all those people, and nothing will have changed.

Posted by: mega at July 11, 2009 8:22 AM

Maybe he wants to play Bolshevik, and he is setting up a steady supply of Czars to shoot should the going get rough.

Posted by: Beef at July 11, 2009 8:36 AM

Not to mention, his science czar is a lunatic who has advocated forced abortions, birth control in the drinking water, and for the government to snatch babies away from all unwed mothers.

Posted by: V the K at July 11, 2009 8:52 AM

Beef, LOL. Yes, there is nothing like turf protection like Washington. All those people swarming around there, repaying personal favors, satisfying old feuds. Anybody who's ever worked for a big company knows how all this is played. A company I used to work for employed this sort of thing, e.g. a "Czar" of Best Practices or Total Quality and such hooey. They ended up utterly powerless.

Posted by: Karin at July 11, 2009 8:53 AM

The Korrect Term is "Kommissar".

Posted by: JustAl at July 11, 2009 10:20 AM

Americas second tyrant wants to make himself dicatator for life and turn all of WASHINGTON D.C. into the new RED SQUARE

Posted by: SPURWING PLOVER at July 11, 2009 6:08 PM

Obama, a dangerous President that seems to have to apoligize for America. A first lady that is proud to be an American for the first time in her life. They were educated in America. They made their money in America. They are where they are because of the "freedom" that we live here in America. If they don't like it here, they should leave. Infact, the Czars hate America. They should leave as well. I like my freedom and I am proud to be an American. I love my country. I will be praying hard to get the President voted out on the next term. Let them all move to Iran. I am sure they would be happier there. It's their kind of government. I want my children and grandchildren to live and feel the freedom that I have. First time in my life I can say that I feel anger and hate towards a President. I am 55 years old and have lived through enough President's to say that Obama is the worst we have ever had.

Posted by: Jan at July 28, 2009 2:45 PM

He is the SECOND president I have truly hated. Bush laid the groundwork for a dictatorship with the annhilation of our civil rights to Privacy and even Posse Comitatus.

And the only reason I did not also hate Clinton/Gore is because I was not politically engaged during their administration (in my late teens & early twenties). I foolishly bought into the lies of Wire Tapper Gore and even admired him. I was blinded by the propaganda--like so many Americans.

They are all following the same agenda to rape America and destroy her freedoms. I am HEARTSICK at what has become of my prescious country. I am 43, and this country no longer resembles the country of my childhood.

I am speaking out against the machinations...but I am not brave at all. I am truly afraid of what price I and my family may pay. But if I let them have my mind, what good is my life?

Posted by: Friend Of The Constitution at July 31, 2009 6:01 PM