« On Second Thought Maybe I'll Just Eat My Waffle | Main | Green Shoots »

July 12, 2009

Al Gore Calls for Global Governance

John Holdren, the deranged totalitarian in charge of national science policy, isn't the only moonbat who dreams of subverting American sovereignty in favor of a "planetary regime." Al Gore also sees eco-fanaticism as a means to impose "global governance":

"I bring you good news from the U.S., "Gore said on July 7, 2009 in Oxford at the Smith School World Forum on Enterprise and the Environment, sponsored by UK Times.
"Just two weeks ago, the House of Representatives passed the Waxman-Markey climate bill," Gore said, noting it was "very much a step in the right direction." President Obama has pushed for the passage of the bill in the Senate and attended a G8 summit this week where he agreed to attempt to keep the Earth's temperatures from rising more than 2 degrees C.
Gore touted the Congressional climate bill, claiming it "will dramatically increase the prospects for success" in combating what he sees as the "crisis" of man-made global warming.
"But it is the awareness itself that will drive the change and one of the ways it will drive the change is through global governance…"

al gore insane
Lunatics like Gore are running the asylum.

On tips from mega, JustAl, J, and BURNING HOT.

Posted by Van Helsing at July 12, 2009 11:01 AM

Comments

I emailed my Senator, Bob Corker (R-TN), and expressed deep concern about this cap and trade bill. He emailed me back that he had no intention on voting yes to this travesty of a bill. He also expressed to me that he to was concerned on the negative affect that this would have on our economy. I hope everyone that comes here would do the same. We have got to stop these "criers of wolves" before they tear society down.

Posted by: Dave at July 12, 2009 12:00 PM

From what mental istitution did that idiot AL GORE escape from or is he from AREA 51

Posted by: SPURWING PLOVER at July 12, 2009 12:04 PM

"What kind of fiend hankers for a global dictatorship that would regulate every detail of reality right down to how warm it can be? It's as if they crossed Stalin with Dr. Evil and put him in Birkenstocks."

The kind that expects to be regulating. I believe Lenin called them "Useful Idiots."....and the first to be shot when their utopia comes to fruition.

Posted by: jukin at July 12, 2009 12:20 PM

Sure wish people would wake up and realize what a fraud and loon Gore is! Do people not realize that he is raking in millions fro this global warming scam?

Posted by: dragoon70056 at July 12, 2009 1:47 PM

Oh, Al's a fraud all right, but he's no loon.

He's a greedy, power-hungry bottom-feeder who preys upon the most gullible of the earth, using fear to gain his money and power and will stoop to anything to garner both. A more miserable, depraved, despicable, and disgusting human being cannot be found...

Posted by: Fuzzlenutter at July 12, 2009 7:20 PM

RE: Posted by: Fuzzlenutter at July 12, 2009 7:20 PM

Right On, F-Nutter!

Posted by: TonyD95B at July 13, 2009 7:07 AM

The BIG problem is tthet in the utopian one world government there are those who will want to be in charge. Every body wants to rule the world. What if its not us? I'm thinkin algore and the ship of fools didnt give that much thought.How can we be "diverse" if we're all the same? I dont wanna live like oblama's brother.

Posted by: czuch at July 13, 2009 8:15 AM

The frightening thing is how close Algore came to being President. Only now is it obvious that he's a raving lunatic.

I actually voted for him, but in my defense, it wasn't obvious then that he was nuts. I like to think that he wasn't nuts before, but losing a cliffhanger election unhinged him.

Posted by: Jay Guevara at July 13, 2009 9:33 AM

"How can we be "diverse" if we're all the same? I dont wanna live like oblama's brother."

Nor do I ... can you imagine how bad Obama and his handlers like Soros would botch other countries economies like they are doing ours. The way Obama treats his own brother George Hussein Onyango Obama http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLDVqcNM2Eo&feature=related exemplifies what the One is all about.

Jay, glad you've had your veil lifted on what a parasite Algore is, and that you didn't vote in Florida in 2000.

Posted by: Clingtomyguns at July 13, 2009 7:03 PM

A movie in which enviromentalists are the bad guys

Posted by: Flu-Bird at July 13, 2009 9:24 PM

Just a little bit of reality:

Utopia is Greek for "No Place"

As in there is "No Place" on earth it's possible.

Aristotle learned that Utopia would never be possible because of man's inability to be perfect.

That was a few thousand years ago and the Liberals STILL haven't figured it out!!!

No I don't wear glasses...
And YES I'm a geekette...

Posted by: Michelle at July 14, 2009 6:50 AM

When will you people realize that Bible prophecies are being fulfilled?

When will you realized that putting your hope in earthling man will never work?

It's very sad that people can't see the miserable conditions of the world staring them in the face. And all of it prophesied right in the Bible.

Posted by: Mv at July 17, 2009 8:57 AM