« Bill Ayers Influence on Obama Goes Back to Grade School | Main | Dems Prepare Taxes for Launch Into Stratosphere »

June 19, 2009

PETA Recruits Che Guevara's Granddaughter

Whether you're talking about killing people by the thousands on behalf of a communist dictatorship or demanding that people stop eating the meat their bodies require for good health, moonbattery is all one swamp. For example, PETA is now exploiting the granddaughter of Castro's infamous chief executioner for its anti-food propaganda campaigns:

Lydia Guevara poses semi-nude in a PETA campaign that tells viewers to "join the vegetarian revolution," said PETA spokesman Michael McGraw. …
In the ad, Lydia Guevara wears camouflage pants, a red beret, and bandoliers of baby carrots while standing with one fist on her hip and the other outstretched.
"It very much evokes the tag line of the ad, which is 'Join the vegetarian revolution,'" McGraw said. "It's an homage of sorts to her late grandfather."

Che Guevara was one of the most profoundly evil psychopaths in the history of totalitarianism. He was known to personally execute children. For generations, he has personified anti-Americanism. All this gives his granddaughter a great deal of cachet among liberals.

Lydia-Guevara.jpg
Heinrich Himmler's granddaughter wasn't available.

On a tip from Lyle.

Posted by Van Helsing at June 19, 2009 9:36 AM

Comments

PETA totaly stinks and so dose anyone who totaly associats themselves with this radical group of extremists I CANT STAND PETA

Posted by: SPURWING PLOVER at June 19, 2009 9:51 AM

Che has a granddaughter?

He actually had children?

Somehow I picture him as a man who would not think twice about putting a bullet in the head of a woman with whom he just had sex.

Posted by: Worst of Gallstone at June 19, 2009 10:05 AM

I deplore the wanton waste of carrots for that photo-op. Even rabbits wouldn't eat those after where they've been!

Posted by: Bugs Bunny at June 19, 2009 10:41 AM

I protest the wanton waste of carrots for that photo-op. Even a rabbit wouldn't eat those after where they've been!

Posted by: Bugs Bunny at June 19, 2009 10:42 AM

Musolini's granddaughter the next to join up?

She is kind of hot - with that wild eyed look I bet she is an animal in bed.

"Alessandra Mussolini (born 30 December 1962) is an Italian neo-fascist politician, the granddaughter of Benito Mussolini, and previously an actress and model. She is the leader and founder of the national conservative political party Social Action; since 2003 Mussolini has also been a Member of the European Parliament.

Some of Mussolini's noted stances are in regards to social views on women and children's rights and role within both the family unit and society in general.[1]"

Posted by: Moose O Leanie at June 19, 2009 11:05 AM

Neocortical vs. amygdala conflict occurring here.

Posted by: mega at June 19, 2009 12:36 PM

Given PETA's propensity for comparing real mass murders (i.e., the holocaust) to animals dying, I'm not surprised they'd invoke the name/image of a vile mass murderer to get their word out. But then again, they're not about helping animals, just getting attention for themselves.

Posted by: Seamus at June 19, 2009 12:40 PM

Because "communism" = "kewl". (SPIT!)

Posted by: KHarn at June 19, 2009 12:47 PM

And yet our resident trolls keep insisting its unfair to suggest that the left sees the mass-murdering psychopath as any kind of icon.

Posted by: Gregory of Yardale at June 19, 2009 1:02 PM

Oh, sure. Who cares that Abuelo tortured and murdered tons of human beings in cold blood. She’s a vegetarian!

Does anyone find it sadly ironic that this happens just after PETA sends President Obama a fly swatter because he killed a fly on TV!?

The Jewish Republican's Web Sanctuary

Posted by: EricTheRed_VocalMinority at June 19, 2009 1:34 PM

According to Andrew Wilkow she has been invited to be the keynote speaker at the 2012 Democrat National Convention. She is right in line with their way of thinking.

Posted by: redneckrick at June 19, 2009 1:41 PM

Is that true, Redneckrick? I hadn't heard that. Aren't there any Democrats around here who feel like the party has been hijacked? Like Zell Miller felt?

Posted by: Karin at June 19, 2009 1:48 PM

Liberal omnivore here. I am a member of PETA too!

P.eople for the E.ating and T.asting of A.nimlas

Posted by: Anonymous at June 19, 2009 2:45 PM

Aside from the distasteful ideology, she is actually very hot. I'd munch on those carrots.

Posted by: Worst of Gallstone at June 19, 2009 2:54 PM

"I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals. I'm a vegetarian because I hate plants."
- Steven Wright

Posted by: mega at June 19, 2009 3:29 PM

somehow it's ironic that Che's granddaughter would become a campaigner against placing animals into the slavery of a commercial farm, where they have no life or dignity (sic) and exist only to supply the needs and wants of more powerful humans... When that's exactly how Cubans live now thanks to her granddaddy.

Worst of Gallstone: read Humberto Fontova's articles on what ernesto guevara was really like, they're quite enlightening. I don't have the links but you should be able to find the on google quite easily.

Posted by: mandible claw at June 19, 2009 7:40 PM

Lose the carrots, and let's see what you've got, grand-daughter of Che.

PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals (um, a 10 oz. sirloin steak sounds good right about now!).

Posted by: jc14 at June 19, 2009 7:56 PM

An "homage" to her grandfather...

A homicidal maniac who summarily executed "soldiers" who wanted to leave the revolution...

A person, so mentally unstable and inherently violent, even Castro couldn't stand to have him around - and kept sending him out of the country to "spread communisim throughout the world"...

I guess what PETA is trying to tell us is, it is okay to kill people (the more the better) and confine the ones you don't kill to a third hell-hole where freedom doesn't exist, but it is not okay to eat a hamburger!

What an even handed, enlightened and (above all else) rational position!

Who knew!

Posted by: GEJ at June 19, 2009 8:07 PM

nice rack

Posted by: blue at June 19, 2009 8:44 PM

EEgggaaddd she reminds you of MILIFECENT from the disney version of SLEEPING BEUTY i mean positivly evil looking

Posted by: Flu-Bird at June 19, 2009 9:22 PM

As for the carrot bandeliers.. Appropriate too, as che was by all accounts an incredibly poor soldier and 'general,' whether he was getting rings run round him in the Congo by a bunch of ragtag former soldiers, or shooting at fireworks on the other side of Cuba when the green berets were invading

Posted by: Anonymous at June 19, 2009 9:22 PM

The article by Fontova about his son's friend wearing a che t-shirt is hilarious, btw. I highly recommend it. The fiskings he gives to the concept of che as a glorious revolutionary are classic

Posted by: Anonymous at June 19, 2009 9:28 PM

Whoops those anonymous posts were me

Posted by: mandible claw at June 19, 2009 9:35 PM

PETA says by using a communist executioner as spokesmodel that they are willing to kill you for their cause.

PETA employees have been convicted of tossing puppy and kitten bodies into trash dumpsters.

PETA collects abo0ut $31 million every year.

In 2006, PETA only adopted-out 12 animals.

From July 1998 through the end of 2008, PETA killed over 21,000 dogs, cats, and other companion animals -- at its Norfolk, Virginia headquarters.

Life would be better if the anti-humanists would simply kill themselves, but as usual, they just want control and power.

Posted by: Joe Lender at June 19, 2009 10:29 PM

Dear PETA, for every animal you claim to save, I'm going to eat three.

Posted by: conservativeteen at June 19, 2009 10:51 PM

I'd like to see some better pictures....

Her grandfather may have been a murderous thug, and she's obviously got a screw loose if she's hanging out with the PETA crowd, but I'll give her the benefit of the doubt, at least until I eat my way through the crossed carrot bandoliers.....

Anybody have any better pix?

Posted by: TonyD95B at June 19, 2009 11:12 PM

Why can't lefttards wear a beret properly? From black panthers to "che" its a just one big fliping disaster! / Even thou she is a U.I. I would still hit it, just no talking on her part would be nice.

Posted by: mpgrunt787 at June 20, 2009 1:56 AM

This realy isnt nothing new for these PETA jerks they have hired convicted terrorists RON CORINADO as a spoksman and PETA founder INGRID NEWKIRK has called him a FINE PERSON

Posted by: turu the terrible at June 20, 2009 8:51 AM

mpgrunt: Agree with you there. Like I said, lose the carrots, darlin'.

Those paper grocery bags do come in handy sometimes, or go for face-in-the-pillow style if she won't shut the hell up (doubtless she spews "revolutionary" crap the whole time she's getting f..... -- "Viva Fidel!!!," etc.).

Posted by: jc14 at June 20, 2009 9:07 AM

I really should've filmed my last prairie dog shoot in hi-res and sent it to PETA. I'm sure it would've caused severe emotional trauma to the bunny huggers.

Posted by: PabloD at June 20, 2009 1:22 PM

She's kinda HOT!

Posted by: Dave at June 20, 2009 2:42 PM

She is pretty hot, I'll give her that. But I doubt this will make anybody convert to veganism.

Posted by: dimes at June 20, 2009 2:47 PM

With me......she will eat some meat.

Posted by: Dave at June 20, 2009 2:58 PM

I find it highly offensive that a person who was pro communist and was responsible for the displacement of many Cubans be celebrated. It is sad that PETA cries so loudly when Barack Obama swats a fly but then engages in using Che mentality as a spokeperson. I am not saying blame the grand child for the sins of the grand father but why use his militia insignia? I think it is sad how the lives of a whole country matter's not to PETA as the life of one fly.

Posted by: Emily at June 22, 2009 8:37 AM

Whats the difference between Che and what the US has done since y’all arrived to this continent? First you killed the Native Americans, than massacre innocents in the name of God..then brought slaves to this continent, torturing them, raping, killing them…. US is the only country who has ever used an atomic bomb against civilians…and recently the war on iraq…

This is how this country was built on... Stop throwing pebbles. Cause no one is pure here.

Posted by: FemmeFatale at June 23, 2009 4:15 PM