« Rock Bottom | Main | EPA Buries Truth About Global Warming Hoax »

June 30, 2009

Dem State Senators Refuse to Stand for Pledge of Allegiance in New York

Remember when the Moonbat Messiah wouldn't put his hand on his heart for the National Anthem?

obama-national-anthem.jpg

It looks like he's been an inspiration to the clowns serving as Democrats in the circus calling itself New York's Senate. Here they petulantly refuse to stand for the Pledge of Allegiance:

Yet these characters are elected to public office.

On a tip from J.

Posted by Van Helsing at June 30, 2009 8:42 PM

Comments

Democrats are repulsive.

Posted by: J at June 30, 2009 8:46 PM

Yep. Those are liberals alright. The only allegiance they have is to themselves.

Posted by: Jimbo at June 30, 2009 8:50 PM

What a petulant bunch of f**king little babies!

Typical: Liberalism is the politics of adolescents.

So glad I no longer live in the embarrassment known as the Empire State.

Posted by: Henry at June 30, 2009 9:02 PM

And to think hollyweird ding bat JULIA ROBERTS said that she looked up DEMACRAT in the DICIONARY and said it mean OF THE PEOPLE,BY THE PEOPLE FOR THE PEOPLE and that commining from a dizzy old bat who spends too much time drinking and smoking dope DEMACRAT MEANS DISGUSTING

Posted by: SPURWING PLOVER at June 30, 2009 9:09 PM

Not even standing up for the Pledge of Allegiance because the Republicans are. What a bunch of partisan political hacks the Democrats are. And that's the nice way to put it.

Posted by: Kevin R at June 30, 2009 10:02 PM

Only an elitist liberal would refuse to stand for the Pledge. America's historic defense of life and liberty could well be finished.

I'm trying to reconcile my life-long love for the USA with my desire for Obama and his minions to get everything they want and for it all to fail miserably. I really hope they take this country to the brink of destruction so we can get this progressive, leftist garbage out of our system once and for all. Socialism/totalitarianism has been tempting us for decades, and now that it's here we might have to embrace it in order to expose it and kill it.

I have thought that America would have been better off electing Gore in '00 or Kerry in '04 so we could have gotten it over with then, with far less competent socialists and without the drastic rebound off the hated GW Bush. Now we've got real a Marxist in power and other fellow travelers who know just how to get us to their beloved Euro-style socialism. I call it Terminal Europe Envy, where the only question that modern American progressives ask is 'What Would Europe Do?'.

So, is the only answer to hope they get it all as we stand by and watch America free fall? Go for Sotomayor, go for cap and tax, go for socialized medicine, gut the military, kill all the unborn children (I'll never hope for that one)... take it all. We'll spend the next 50 years repairing America (if it's even possible), but maybe we'll grow up and finally see leftism for what it really is. Idiot, true-believer liberals probably won't see any problems and will never accept that their academic model could possibly fail in the real world.

Why stand for the Pledge of Allegiance? Why put your hand on your heart during the National Anthem? Why not worship the environment? Why not kill unborn children? Why not downsize the military? Why not tax CO2? Why not destroy a great health care system? Why not destroy the only country that once proudly and bravely defended freedom and liberty? Why not destroy the religion that built Western Civilization? America is frickin' doomed.

Posted by: lvb-rocks at June 30, 2009 10:53 PM

lvb-rocks, reality will out.

Posted by: Kevin R at June 30, 2009 11:14 PM

Boy this realy ruffles my feathers its like that idiot MICHEAL NEWDOW who tried to get the pledge declared UNCONSTITUTIONAL all becuase he is a self centered selfish liberal atheists moonbat jerk AND AS FOR THAT DIRTY DEMACRAT i say LET HIM GO LIVE IN SAN FRANFREAKSHOW

Posted by: Flu-Bird at June 30, 2009 11:36 PM

And they wonder why everyone is leaving New York

Posted by: Unicorn fart at July 1, 2009 3:21 AM

I wasn't totally disgusted until I saw the woman in red pull that man back down when he stood up. Then I got angry. F*ck that sh*t.
Apparently our elected officials don't understand that there are people who are absolutely serious about the pitchforks and torches.
There's no room for pedantics in leadership positions.

Posted by: Murff at July 1, 2009 4:05 AM

Can't watch the video for some reason, were they refusing to stand because some of their members defected to the Republicans?

What a bunch of tools. And a nice little encapsulation of where politics and country rank in terms of importance to democrats.

Posted by: mandible claw at July 1, 2009 4:16 AM

I always groan when I visit Moonbattery and see "New York" in one of the headlines. What to do with these fools? They're acting like 2nd graders in a Lord of the Flies scenario. Jumping sides, then jumping back again. Locking the gates to the building. Pulling no-shows. Sitting to meet, then disbanding 5 minutes later. And talk about a RINO, my state rep is an R who also once ran for the Working Families party, which are commie pinkos. WTF?

Posted by: Karin at July 1, 2009 5:44 AM

they've made no secret that they're insurrectionists - they've made no secret of their communistic natures - they've made no secret as to their unpatriotic natures - and they've certainly made no secret of their hatred of anything AMERICAN!

GO TO A TEA PARTY THIS FOURTH!

A POX UPON THEIR HOUSES!

Posted by: nancz at July 1, 2009 6:04 AM

Don't worry. I will save you all with cap and tax and health care for ALL. Never mind it's failure in canada and the uk. never mind the fact private insurance is on the rise in canada. I will stand for mad made global warming, even though it's a hoax. I will stand for higher taxes for my gov't. I can spend your money better than you. So allow me to impede on your freedom!

Posted by: Al Franken at July 1, 2009 6:11 AM

OK, if they refuse to pledge their allegiance to the flag and Republic. With what exactly are they in allegiance? This makes me sick...or should I type sicker...

Posted by: joe buzz at July 1, 2009 7:55 AM

AL FREAKLAND go crawl back under your rock

Posted by: Condor at July 1, 2009 7:56 AM

About that picture showing Dem candidates singing the national anthem... why the hell is the Messiah grasping his balls when the others are going for their hearts??????

Posted by: Bergbikr at July 1, 2009 10:11 AM

"Democrats" (SPIT!)

Posted by: KHarn at July 1, 2009 10:38 AM

No question the NY dims are following BO's example.
Similarly, Bill Clinton argued that after being caught receiving esophageal favors from the Big Lewinski, that the legal definition of "sex" had not been met. Some teens gleefully took up a similar definition.

Children and the dim-witted will always be influenced by figures of authority.

Posted by: Fiberal at July 1, 2009 10:55 AM

Republicans is fine if you're a multi-millionair.
Democrats is fair if all you own is what you wear.

Posted by: Frank Zappa at July 1, 2009 2:30 PM

Posted by: Frank Zappa at July 1, 2009 2:30 PM

Posted by: Kevin R at July 1, 2009 3:06 PM

"Posted by: Frank Zappa at July 1, 2009 2:30 PM
"Reducing all human motivation down to economics is very Marxist of you, comrade.
"Posted by: Kevin R at July 1, 2009 3:06 PM"

But what about all those people in-between, FRANK?

Posted by: KHarn at July 1, 2009 5:46 PM

Your question doesn't fit the Marxist meme, KHarn. On the one hand there is an oppressed class, on the other hand - the oppressors.

And here I am, a blue-collar worker all my life. I must be a class traitor.

Posted by: Kevin R at July 1, 2009 7:40 PM

Dems should be barred from the Pledge or wearing American flag pins.

Posted by: oldguy at July 2, 2009 7:34 AM

Kick their asses out of the country!

Posted by: Dave at July 2, 2009 2:09 PM

All the stupid news papers from SAN FRANFREAKSHOW could do is cover one of those disgustingly stupid GAY PRIDE DAY eventsi want nothing to do with HANOI ON THE BAY

Posted by: the great bird of the galaxy at July 2, 2009 9:50 PM