« Paterson's Racism Costs New York $300,000 | Main | Open Thread »

May 8, 2009

Moonbat Mother's Day

Mother's Day is coming up Sunday. Here's how moonbat children's book author Judy Blume has decided to honor it:

Blume is lending her name to the solicitation of donations for Planned Parenthood, the nation's largest abortion business.
In a new missive ironically celebrating mothers day, Blume suggests sending a donation to the pro-abortion group to honor mothers.
"Say thanks this Mother's Day with a gift that honors her courage by making a donation to Planned Parenthood in her name. I guarantee you that she'll be pleased. I know I would be," Blume writes. …
Blume notes how more woman are seeking abortions from Planned Parenthood because of the difficult economy and she urges readers of the email to use that as a reason to support the abortion business.
"And right now — with more and more women seeking care from Planned Parenthood health centers — we need to do all we can to support them. By honoring a mother in your life, you'll be making a gift to millions of mothers and families who seek care from Planned Parenthood. That's a gift any mother will appreciate," she concludes.

That is, the gift of not being a mother.

Planned Parenthood offers to send a card to any donor's mother saying that a person sent a donation to the pro-abortion group in her name.

As The blogprof comments,

Because nothing says "Happy Mothers Day!" like a cash gift to the local butcher shop that fillets babies in the womb while still conscious.
judy-blume.jpg
The children's author who wants her audience exterminated.

Posted by Van Helsing at May 8, 2009 9:10 AM

Comments

She's a MOTHER all right a MOTHER F....

Too bad her Mom didnt seek proper "health care" then we wouldnt have to listen to her.

Posted by: Anonymous at May 8, 2009 9:23 AM

No, seriously, don't spend 10 bucks on a box of condoms. Don't spend 20 for a pack of birth control. Don't consider the consequences of sexual intercourse at all, even. Everyone has the right to instant gratification with no repercussions for their actions, right lady?

And what kind of lunatic thinks the antithesis of motherhood is an appropriate thing to honor on Mother's Day???

Talk about reserving a special place in hell...

Posted by: cowlove at May 8, 2009 9:29 AM

Is this an example of irony? I've never been clear on that.

Posted by: Confused at May 8, 2009 10:22 AM

As usual, you're making far too much sense, cowlove.

"A Woman's Right To Choose" is one of the most common euphemisms the Loopy, Loony Lemming Like Liberal Leftist Losers use in place of the word abortion.

As I have said before here on Moonbattery, look at what happened when Governor Palin exercised her "Right To Choose" with her youngest son....and comitted the unforgivable Leftist / Feminist "sin" of making the "wrong" choice.

What it's really all about is eugenics - anyone that takes the time to look at Margaret Sanger and the origins of Planned Parenthood should clearly see that.

Posted by: TonyD95B at May 8, 2009 10:27 AM

Yes, nothing says Mother's Day better than to stop being a mother via having your baby butchered and scraped or vacuumed out of the womb while conscious.

Posted by: Atomic Lib Smasher at May 8, 2009 10:29 AM

I, for one, support Post Birth Abortion.

Posted by: blue at May 8, 2009 10:37 AM

This woman has kids ??????? Damn I didn't know hefty made a 5-ply bag. :-]

Posted by: Farmer Ted at May 8, 2009 11:16 AM

If I have an absolute right to my own body, doesn't this mean that I should be able to sell my organs (lungs, kidneys, etc.) to the highest bidder?

Posted by: MST at May 8, 2009 11:30 AM

The only difference between Judy Blume and the Panama canal is that the Panama canal is a busy ditch!

Posted by: Graycat at May 8, 2009 1:09 PM

20 years ago when I was a kid I checked one of her books out of the public library. My mom was driving home with me and my siblings in the back of the car. Just to be annoying I started reading the book out loud in a dumb voice. Not more than 2 paragraphs into the book something taboo came up and I had unwittingly read it out loud. Wow, did I get hollered at and was forbidden to check out any more of Blume's crap. Today there are many more crappy books directed at kids.

Posted by: Mo at May 8, 2009 1:13 PM

So, that's what happened to "Skeletor's" wife!

Posted by: Logic mine at May 8, 2009 1:19 PM

How about instead sending money to a prolife antiabortion groups in your mothers name and tell PLANNED PARANOIDS to GO TAKE A HIKE

Posted by: Spurwing Plover at May 8, 2009 2:21 PM

She has inspired me. I just made a donation in remembrance of Holocust victims to the American Nazi Party.

Posted by: RedsoxinCO at May 8, 2009 3:23 PM

Okay, how stupid is it that a woman who writes children's books is putting her full support behind the abortion industry?
She is knowingly lessening the number of potential readers of her books, which I always recalled being pretty stupid and poorly- written when I was a kid.
It's the equivalent of a dairy farmer fully supporting a movement to ban the consumption of milk and cheese.

Posted by: Adam at May 8, 2009 4:02 PM

Why would I want to donate to killing an innocent baby? There are other things I could be spending my money on. that is very inhumane. She ought to be dammed. When the time comes, she won't be walking thru the pearly gates.

Posted by: Vincenza Kenner at May 8, 2009 4:31 PM

Apparently Planned parenthood USA (as they continue to solicit donations), made 85 million in PROFIT last year!

Posted by: Stevo at May 8, 2009 4:39 PM

Only one way to say this , these people are fucked up in the head sorry but nothing else will do.

Posted by: Oldcrow at May 8, 2009 8:35 PM

BE PROCHIOCE AND CHOOSE LIFE

Posted by: Flu-Bird at May 8, 2009 9:03 PM

I'll never understand how pro-abortion people think.

They'll say things like "its better for the child to be dead than to be born into a "bad" situation/life"...

...yet if the baby is going to be born into a "bad" situation, then mother herself must currently be in a "bad" situation. If being dead is better than being in a bad situation as they claim, then shouldn't the mother commit suicide?

Posted by: Catfish at May 9, 2009 2:33 AM

Yes, Catfish.
Plus, the whole "Bad situation" thing falls apart for three reasons:
1. It doesn't change the fact that killing a baby is wrong.
2. Plenty of people who were born into "Bad situations" grow up to succeed and do a lot of good in the world.
3. There's always putting the baby up for adoption to someone better able to care for him or her.

Posted by: Adam at May 9, 2009 3:54 AM

Catfish ays, "I'll never understand how pro-abortion people think......Should we go around offering suicide pills to poor and homeless people since being dead is supposedly better for them?"

Actually Catfish, you understand how they think pretty well.

As I said earlier in the thread, what it's ultimately all about is eugenics. Professional racist Margaret Sanger was one of the "Founding Mothers" of Planned Parenthood, and wrote extensively about 'weeding out the undesireables', forced abortion, forced sterilization, and re-engineering society. She was also Hitler's muse - he was a huge fan of these ideas.

We're seeing a resurgence if interest in these ideas on the political Left. Now they are telling us we need to do it to "save the planet", or some such nonsense. The TWO WORDS "Planned Parenthood" actually make sense - but what the Liberals have hidden behind it (and publicly deny) is pure evil.

Posted by: TonyD95B at May 9, 2009 6:40 AM

CATFISH you must belive everything from that blabbering eco-freak nit-wit PAUL EHRLICH DESPITE THE FACT THAT NOTHING HE EVER PREDICTED EVER HAPPENED AND STILL HE IS QUOTED BY ALL THE ECO-FREAKS AROUND

Posted by: Flu-Bird at May 9, 2009 5:13 PM

From the Wikipedia piece on Sanger: She prosed a government department to monitor immigration and...
Keep the doors of immigration closed to the entrance of certain aliens whose condition is known to be detrimental to the stamina of the race, such as feebleminded, idiots, morons, insane, syphilitic, epileptic, criminal, professional prostitutes, and others in this class barred by the immigration laws of 1924.

Too bad she didn't succeed. Givne the people she has in mind, that would essentially eliminate the entire democrat constituency.

Posted by: baslimthecripple at May 10, 2009 10:40 AM

Anonymous Poser...Poster said: She's a MOTHER all right a MOTHER F....

So abortion is murder...but someone going to planned parenthood for services (i.e. birth control, STD testing or possibly an abortion) or suggesting that they make a donation should have been aborted. Can we say double standard?

Posted by: Bloohkaht at May 11, 2009 10:44 AM