« Pelousy Wins the Sergeant Schultz Award | Main | Open Thread »

May 15, 2009

Moonbat Cuisine

If they're not too averse to capitalism, the scurrying vermin at Democratic Underground ought to make a buck by compiling a moonbat cookbook from their various roadkill cooking tips. A few examples:

roadkill_01.gif

roadkill_02.gif

roadkill_03.gif

roadkill_04.gif

roadkill_05.gif

roadkill_06.gif

Moonbats also eat bugs:

eating-bugs.gif

To make the most of their expertise, the DUmmies might want to include tips on feeding out of garbage bins:

dumpster-diving_01.gif

dumpster-diving_02.gif

dumpster-diving_03.gif

dumpster-diving_04.gif

dumpster-diving_05.gif

dumpster-diving_06.gif

Everyone has something to teach the world — even moonbats.

Thanks to Air2air.

Posted by Van Helsing at May 15, 2009 7:17 AM

Comments

Um.... yeah.... hmmm.... ewwww.... ick.....Im Speechless.....

Posted by: Anonymous at May 15, 2009 7:56 AM

POODLES AND NOODLES,SMEAR OF DEER,CHUNK OF SKUNK,SWIRL OF SQUERREL,MOONBAT PANCAKES

Posted by: SPURWING PLOVER at May 15, 2009 8:30 AM

That's cuisine in Detroit now.

Posted by: Alan at May 15, 2009 8:41 AM

wait.....is this a joke?

is that a real forum?

Posted by: 3bus at May 15, 2009 8:56 AM

wait.....is this a joke?

is that a real forum?

Yes, it's called DemocraticUnderground.com

I've been on a couple message boards who have a complete section making fun of these primitives. With the exposure I've seen at the DUmp, this doesn't surprise me in the least bit.

Posted by: Atomic Lib Smasher at May 15, 2009 9:14 AM

Atomic, you go to the DUmp, too? I love it there. I felt like I was reading old friends here. Taverner, AngryGirl, Droopy.
For others: It's at the conservativecave.com, in a section (scroll down) called "The Dumpster." Real eye-opening stuff. Sometimes funny, sometimes infuriating, such as when someone said something unforgiveable about Tony Snow the other day.

Posted by: Karin at May 15, 2009 10:20 AM

"The proletariat can overthrow captalism better if they have food in their bellies"

I know the vast majority of moonbats are spoilt college kid trust fund brats who are totally detatched from the lives of the poor they presume they represent, but do they really think 'the proletariat' have to eat out of dumpsters to fill their bellies? Or that they're going to give them their stupid revolution?

Posted by: Smorfia48 at May 15, 2009 10:30 AM

Spurwing mentioned Moonbat Pancakes......

I hear the International Solidarity Movement is hosting a Pancake Breakfast fund-raiser in honor of Rachel Corrie......

Posted by: TonyD95B at May 15, 2009 10:37 AM

Karin, I also post over at Conservative Cave, but haven't been there for a while being busy with the blog, working, raising my kid, everything else. I think the last post was the TEA party pics I put up. I was a member of CU before the onslaught of RU Paul nuts too. Remember that?

Posted by: Atomic Lib Smasher at May 15, 2009 10:52 AM

Many years ago, while posting on a baby forum about cloth diapers, I stumbled upon some greenazi moms. They bragged about their homemade flannel bum wipes - for adults. Often they complained that their husband was not on board. Gee wonder why?

Anyhow some are still beatimg this drum

you may already know this is not how they do things in the 3rd world. Water and the left hand are used by people who don't have washing machines and Cheer.

What would they do if society actually collapsed and they could only eat possum with no flannel bum wipes?

Posted by: mandy at May 15, 2009 11:45 AM

Anyhow some are still beatimg this drum

Posted by: mandy at May 15, 2009 11:45 AM

I'm really sick of the roadkill joke. There are maybe half-a-dozen versions of this "gross-out" joke, all with the same punch-line.

Posted by: KHarn at May 15, 2009 2:34 PM

But - if you were homeless - where'd you put the computer? ...

Posted by: Heather M at May 15, 2009 3:19 PM

That's true about the raccoon. Boil before barbecuing...
What?!

Posted by: Miscreant at May 15, 2009 5:13 PM

A lot of the DU posters seem to have marginal jobs (working part-time for political campaigns etc) and are always complaining about their lack of disposable income, but are still obsessed with 'green' lifestyles. I'm willing to bet none of them would dream of cutting costs by, say, buying cheaper groceries without Fair Trade stickers, or buying less marijuana or something. They'd druther eat road kill, apparently.

Posted by: Mandible Claw at May 15, 2009 6:27 PM

wait now I'm confused again, I thought moonbats lacked a sense of humor?

Posted by: Brandon at May 15, 2009 6:41 PM

IM FLU-BIRD AND I WANTS BRAISED MOONBAT,BROILED MOONBAT,FRIED MOONBAT,ROAST MOONBAT,MOONBAT UNDER GLASS MOONBAT FRICASIE HYUK,HYUK,HYUK, YUM YUM SQUAWK SQUAWK SQUAWK BURP

Posted by: Flu-Bird at May 15, 2009 9:19 PM