« Tomorrow's Toilets | Main | The Goracle Demonstrates How to Get Rich Without Being Useful »

April 27, 2009

Still More Teleprompter Troubles

The Anointed One is such a genius, not even his teleprompter can keep up with him:

On a tip from nancz.

Posted by Van Helsing at April 27, 2009 10:10 AM

Comments

TOTUS????!!! What are you doing. Speed up retard, or am I going to have to slap you on the left screen again!?

AC

Posted by: AC at April 27, 2009 10:18 AM

Not TOO embarassing, huh zero?

Posted by: Karin at April 27, 2009 10:22 AM

he doesn't even know how to wing it! totus must be pist!

Posted by: nancz at April 27, 2009 10:28 AM

who gets fired for this one?

Posted by: blue at April 27, 2009 10:47 AM

What a maroon!

Posted by: single stack at April 27, 2009 12:03 PM

thanks for the LOL's...I'd like a mix tape of his teleprompter shinanigans....

Posted by: Heather M at April 27, 2009 12:22 PM

WHAT a total friggin' idiot!! And they had the gall to make fun of Bush when he spoke! What goes around hippy's, comes around! ROTFLMAO!!! ;-)

Posted by: TED at April 27, 2009 12:34 PM

This is the equivilent of a ventriloquist dummys mouth moving but with no sound because the ventriloquist got choked up.

What a sham.

Posted by: Parley at April 27, 2009 1:33 PM

Reid, D-Nev., writes: "'That speech was phenomenal, Barack,' I told him. And I will never forget his response. Without the barest hint of braggadocio or conceit, and with what I would describe as deep humility, he said quietly: 'I have a gift, Harry.'"

OK, so first of all, Harry Reid doesn't have a clue what the word humility means. Second, the Jug-Eared Marxist Messiah regards the ability to read a Teleprompter as his "gift."

Posted by: V the K at April 27, 2009 2:11 PM

vk , that made me lose my lunch.

but i laughed my ass off while doing it.

Yes: I too have a gift.

Posted by: Antara at April 27, 2009 6:17 PM

Fool can't deliver a speech without his prompter. What a FAIL.

Posted by: 7he7th7rumpet at April 27, 2009 8:49 PM

Okay, where is the real president? You've had your laugh. We want the real guy behind this a$$ clown to come out. I'm tired of Baracki Vanilli. Will the real president please stand up, please stand up, please stand up. Sorry I was channeling Eminem there. Any chance Toto can run over and pull back the curtain, so we can get a good look at the douche bag behind it? This reading moron is getting tiresome. Any chance we can get a "Do Over?" This guy is just a stuttering idiot.

Posted by: ILUVTOFU2 at April 28, 2009 12:17 AM

That is really sad... I love picking at Obama because he is such an easy target, but geez, this is beyond the pale. I guess speech classes weren't offered at Columbia and Harvard.

Posted by: Bobby McGill at April 28, 2009 5:57 AM