« California County Declares Anarchy | Main | Earth Day Salute to Enviromoonbats »

April 22, 2009

Portraits in Countermoonbattery: Lance Thomas

Whatever their next attacks on the Second Amendment turn out to be, Democrats won't be disarming many criminals — only law-abiding citizens like Lance Thomas:

Posted by Van Helsing at April 22, 2009 8:28 PM

Comments

Excellent video. A key line that sums it all up comes right around 5:47, when Mr. Thomas says, "....it would have been up to him, wouldn't it?"

The good news is that most of the time when a firearm is used for self defense, there are NO shots fired and NOBODY gets hurt, including the criminal.

Guns save lives. Period.

Posted by: TonyD95B at April 22, 2009 8:48 PM

Countdown to candy-assed troll whining about eeeeevil guns in 3... 2... 1...

This guy did it right. He trained like hell, educated himself, and was both physically and mentally prepared to shoot if necessary. Too bad that, in the end, the dirtbags "won" by forcing him out of his shop and into seclusion. IF you opt to carry as a private citizen, then Mr. Thomas is a good role model.

Posted by: PabloD at April 22, 2009 9:02 PM

I wonder how many lives those 5 dirtbags would have taken by now if Lance Thomas hadn't defended himself as necessary?

Posted by: on-the-rocks at April 22, 2009 9:57 PM

This was awesome. Inspiring on so many levels.
I enjoyed every minute of that :)

Posted by: Antara at April 22, 2009 10:36 PM

I loved his response that Tony pointed out.

For some reason the interviewer expected him to just trust his life to some street thug who ended up shooting him in the neck.

"I know I'm here with a gun in your face, threatening to kill you, but I promise I won't shoot you if you just give me your money. Pinky-swear."

Posted by: cowlove at April 23, 2009 5:08 AM

The 9th Circuit (of all places) just ruled that the 2nd amendment trumps all state and local regulations. Now that is a ray of sunshine from an extremely dark place.

Posted by: JustAl at April 23, 2009 5:16 AM

A few years ago some liberal moonbat doofus PETE SHEILDS advised crime victims to NEVER RESIST A CRINIMAL GIVE HIM WHAT HE WANTS yeah sheilds you stupid buttheaded jerk blow it out your ears and take a hike

Posted by: SPURWING PLOVER at April 23, 2009 7:51 AM

This MAN should never,never have to buy lunch on that block.

Posted by: czuch at April 23, 2009 9:30 AM

This guy is a true hero. He saved tax payer dollars, countless other lives, and I love how he responded that "it would have been up to him, wouldn't it?" That is so true. Is this guy single?:)

Posted by: myriah at April 25, 2009 7:27 AM