« New York, New York | Main | Saint Louis, Missouri »

April 16, 2009

Birmingham, Alabama

Uh oh, it looks like Crappy Nappy's DHS sent someone to keep an eye on the right-wing extremists at the Birmingham Tea Party. The guy in white in the top picture just doesn't fit in somehow:

birmingham_tea_party_01.jpg

birmingham_tea_party_02.jpg

birmingham_tea_party_03.jpg

Compliments of Craig Z.

Posted by Van Helsing at April 16, 2009 4:01 PM

Comments

These storm trooper people are really annoying. What's their deal anyway?

Posted by: Anonymous at April 16, 2009 4:31 PM

This is all really overwhelming and encouraging. I heard more Tea Parties are being planned for July 4th.

I would imagine an even bigger turnout given the fact more people have that day off.

For the millionth time in my adult lifetime, I'm proud of my country.

Posted by: Betula at April 16, 2009 5:35 PM

That anonymous are americans ecersiizing their freedom to assemble and freedom of expression which a moonbat like you wouldnt understand

Posted by: SPURWING PLOVER at April 16, 2009 8:42 PM

Betula, you heard right. There are more tea parties planned for July 4th. If I'm in the States when that happens (I may be on vacation in Canada), you can bet your life I'll be attending one. The one I went to in Orlando was so great, I'm looking forward to experiencing another one.

Posted by: Adam at April 17, 2009 5:20 AM

Absolutely, the 4th!! That will be a Saturday, and we can fine tune any mistakes from round one. For example, our town's was held downtown, where parking is a real problem, discouraging people who couldn't find a spot. Also, we "advertised" a little late in the game. Still, we contributed 100, or so the news reports said.

Posted by: Karin at April 17, 2009 5:25 AM

Betula - you moron!
Liberals were Americans exercising their rights when they protested the war in Iraq but you thought we should be thrown in jail as traitors.

FU! Losers!

Posted by: Anonymous at April 17, 2009 2:32 PM

Well, we can tell when we have The Anon-O-Moose cornered....the 'Moose starts with the exclamation points and the personal attacks and the "FU" bombs....

Quite entertaining, actually.

As for the accusation about throwing antiwar protesters in jail, well, no - nobody I know ever said that. The First Amendment protects OUR (and I mean ALL of us) God-given right to peaceful assembly and free speech.

That does not give the peaceniks free reign to vandalize property, assault passerby or members of the public that disagree, etc. If you do these things, yes, you need to go to jail.

You have it all wrong.....in the free market of ideas, the LAST thing we want is for the Loopy, Loony, Lemming Like Liberal Left to shut up. We want them out in the open, so that everyone can see them for what they are.

May the best ideas win.

Posted by: TonyD95B at April 17, 2009 4:40 PM

They most certainly were thrown in jail.

How quickly your forget. And it continues:

Posted by: Anonymous at April 18, 2009 6:05 AM

Anon-O-Moose (IF that's your REAL name!!)

You make my point.....read your own Link:

"Five people were arrested in Hartford and taken away peacefully in handcuffs as they sat in front of an entrance to the federal courthouse on Main Street......They were charged with trespassing and disorderly conduct, and were expected to be released later in the day.

A U.S. Homeland Security officer and Hartford police gave the five arrested protesters three warnings before taking them away."

They were blocking the ingress / egress to a public building, which interferes with everyone else's rights, and may even be a safety issue. They were asked to move three times and did not.

Looking at this in the extreme, if protesters decided to block I-95 at rush hour, does the 1st Amendment mean that the police can't do anything about it?

If they had shown some common sense and respected the rights of thier fellow citizens, and respected the security officer and police, they would have been fine.

Fact is, they WANTED to get arrested. That's a common Leftie tactic - goad the police into arresting you, then moan that your rights are being violated, have a press conference, and sue if possible.

Posted by: TonyD95B at April 18, 2009 8:57 AM

Hey look its one of EMPORER PALPATINE OBAMA,DARTH BIDENS imperial storm troopers getting his own

Posted by: Flu-Bird at April 19, 2009 5:36 PM