« Obama Nation Foreign Policy Follies | Main | The Conscience of Fannie Mae »

March 8, 2009

Never Swap Wives With a Liberal Elite Moonbat

Anyone who can refrain from hating these people qualifies for sainthood:

Fortunately, Missouri will still be here after the Big One mercifully sinks San Francisco to the bottom of the sea.

On a tip from Air2air.

Posted by Van Helsing at March 8, 2009 12:53 PM

Comments

What is funny, here in the GAYBAY Area is that Progressive Liberals love this guy.

Others, however, have made his life hell, because he is an idiot and deserves to have his life made to be like hell.

Posted by: Oiao at March 8, 2009 1:11 PM

I saw that clip a few weeks back. It literally made me sick to my stomach. He's the highest example of the "tolerance" and "inclusion" liberals strive for.

PUKE!!

Posted by: Henry at March 8, 2009 1:17 PM

"I'm a certified master practitioner"...and a certified master bater.

Posted by: claw at March 8, 2009 1:18 PM

Note the only time that pompous butthead laughs is when he's putting down people. I cans see why the left loves Jon Stewart.

I feel so sorry for those children.

Posted by: Gregory of Yardale at March 8, 2009 1:29 PM

"my dad forces me to"

best line ever

Posted by: Anonymous at March 8, 2009 2:06 PM

Posted by: Tuari at March 8, 2009 2:18 PM

Curse the bastard that posted this! I lost 4 perfectly good beers that were snuggled in my belly!

Posted by: Buffoon at March 8, 2009 2:34 PM

Come to Jesus country you fruity Brit and we'll make you dance to the tune of Smith and Wesson .44 magnum. You pathetic snivelling bastard! Ya ever done heard that werd beefour?

Posted by: Anonymous at March 8, 2009 3:02 PM

He won't be laughing when his teenage son commits suicide.

Posted by: man of few words at March 8, 2009 3:26 PM

This is a prime example of the pot calling the kettle black. Someone needs to slap the taste out of this a$$hole's mouth. Hopefully it will be his kids when they grow up.

Posted by: WolfDog at March 8, 2009 3:31 PM

LOL! The real reason he hides in San Francissy is that he's a wussy and he'd get punched in the face in Missouri. And I had to get a passport because of my job, but luckily I haven't had to use it. I'd hate to have to travel and have to lower my standards to those of foreign jerks like him.

Posted by: Jimbo at March 8, 2009 3:32 PM

He won't be laughing when his teenage son commits suicide.

South Park captured this perfectly:

Posted by: Gregory of Yardale at March 8, 2009 3:35 PM

I honestly cannot wait for God to destroy Sodome again...

AC

Posted by: AC at March 8, 2009 3:44 PM

I liked the "overweight" lady a lot more than I liked the "proper" English "gentleman." And I agree, you have to feel sorry for their kids.

Posted by: ba at March 8, 2009 4:12 PM

"Anonymous at March 8, 2009 3:02 PM"

TROLL!!!!

Posted by: KHarn at March 8, 2009 4:23 PM

Yeah anytime you hear anybody talking bout San Fransisco or Europe its best to keep at least 10 ft away.

Posted by: Ken at March 8, 2009 4:33 PM

Honestly not everyone for Europe is that snooty and impolite. I grew up there, but I'm a proud American here. Did you notice that the "redneck family" was far more open and accepting of change where there were flaws, while that wanker completely closed himself off, then claims that he hasn't learned anything.

I feel terrible for his kids. They are going to rebel and he's never going to be ready for it.

You reap what you sow, Mr Fowler.

AC

Posted by: AC at March 8, 2009 4:37 PM

Apparently we are rather late to this party. There's a whole website devoted to this man.

I guess the backlash proves what we all got as soon as he opened his mouth. This man is an arrogant fool.

Posted by: ba at March 8, 2009 4:40 PM

Did I hear that lady right? She doesn't spend time with her kids because they annoy her?

Some people should not have children.

Posted by: Anonymous at March 8, 2009 4:41 PM

"Tree...Hugger," says his shirt as he brutally berates his temporary wife.

"Sustainability!" his shirt exclaims as he kicks Mrs. Long out of his house.

"Go Solar," his shirt cries as his swapped-out helpmate weeps.

Posted by: Gregory of Yardale at March 8, 2009 5:50 PM

An asshole is an asshole is an asshole. No matter how much money this man and his dingbat yuppie wife have they will always be a bunch of snotty elitist know nothings with no empathy for anyone or anything and only caring about themselves. They obviously show this fine closed minded quality to there children who will end up no doubt being just another pair of assholes.

Posted by: Moonbat skullcracker at March 8, 2009 8:33 PM

It honestly took me about 10 seconds to hate these people. I feel so sorry for the kids having to literally live with these people. I will pray for them, seriously.

Posted by: nitrain at March 8, 2009 10:53 PM

Yeah. I had seen this before, but it doesn't change the fact that this is revolting... and totally not shocking. I deal with people like this all the time-- I'm one of the very few conservatives I know and am often ridiculed for having opinions different than the herd.

Posted by: Anonymous at March 8, 2009 11:30 PM

"So she's not a proud American by chance she was born here and she had nothing to do with it? Well she can leave. No one is forcing her to stay. Maybe she can be a proud Iranian or North Korean."

Let's not forget... Antarctica is a nice place this time of year too.

Posted by: Atomic Lib Smasher at March 8, 2009 11:42 PM

Sorry VH, had to steal the vid.... it's hard to fathom sometimes people like that live here, in the greatest and freest country ever... yet, they trash it down. But then again, they are raving moonbats.

Posted by: Atomic Lib Smasher at March 8, 2009 11:53 PM

and then again they elected the prick we have in office too. ugh.

Posted by: Anonymous at March 9, 2009 1:44 AM

My advice to Stiff assed Brit stay where you are!!! Go into the real world you'll get eaten alive. He could not take anything else but his cloistered. The Woman, Something everyone loves to hate.

Posted by: Unicorn Farts at March 9, 2009 4:29 AM

I couldn't make it past 60 seconds.

Posted by: DarthT at March 9, 2009 4:49 AM

I can't believe even the Brits would like this guy. And that so-called mother? She spends no time with those kids and then excuses it by saying that spending time with her kids makes her grumpy? If this is typical for San Francisco, I have yet another data point of why I would not like to even visit there.

Posted by: Nancy at March 9, 2009 8:58 AM

"My advice to Stiff assed Brit stay where you are!!! Go into the real world you'll get eaten alive."

LOL

Yeah, talk about the "real world" coming from Americans; that's hysterical.

There are places in the world, my midwestern friends, where you would be beaten to death after watching bands of youths gang-rape your wife and daughters. That's the "real world" that exists outside of societies that strive for tolerance.

Posted by: Jamie at March 9, 2009 9:43 AM

You missed the point, Jamie. The point was that the SF liberals need to start striving for more tolerance, not giving lip service to the principle.

For my part, I'm from SF, attended Berkeley, and spent a decade each in the Midwest and in the UK, and found the Midwest the most tolerant of the lot. By far.

Posted by: Jay Guevara at March 9, 2009 10:01 AM

I went to SF last summer and I wasn't impressed. The city does have some beautiful scenery, but its full of aggressive homeless people (we saw one homeless man urinate in a bottle and pour it into a bush -- yecch) expensive, and not very clean. We went over the July 4th weekend and it was quite chilly. Except for Chinatown, the people seemed like stuck-up yuppies and weren't very friendly.

Yes, I'll take dirty, cold, unhip Philly any day over the city by the bay.

Posted by: MST at March 9, 2009 12:05 PM

MST, it used to be a great city, but changed qualititatively around the mid-70s from a blue-collar union type of Democratic city (think ethnic Italians, such as Joe Dimaggio) to Marxist fashionista, yuppie, and homosexual. That, plus CA legislation making involuntary commitment extremely difficult (buttressed by a 1975 Supreme Court decision) turned lunatics loose onto the streets. SF spends generously ($200 MM/yr) on homeless benefits, is famously liberal, and generally opposed to effective law enforcement, so guess where lunatics went? (They're not that nuts, and the grapevine apparently works pretty well.)

Check out zombietime.com to see what a cesspool of degeneracy the Bay Area has become. I'm glad I left, have never regretted it, and regularly turn down opportunities to move back there. No thank you.

Posted by: Jay Guevara at March 9, 2009 1:02 PM

Normally I just dismiss pompous gits, but I really, *really*, wanted to kick the living hell out of this "man" after seeing the footage.

Posted by: Jeroen van Kessel at March 9, 2009 4:04 PM

Am I the only one who wants to punch out this clown, then have him deported?

Posted by: Jay Guevara at March 9, 2009 7:29 PM

What a frakkin' wanker! He needs to get stranded in the Hunters Point area of SF (the "hood") and try to walk out of there alive. That would be a perfect reality ending. Heck, I'd punch him out myself and I'm a woman! He is the perfect illustration of what went wrong in that beautiful city.

Posted by: Hana Bobanna at March 9, 2009 9:31 PM

Hana, as luck would have it, I grew up in Hunter's Point. Dropping this skidmark in Hunter's Point would be a pleasure beyond sublime.

Posted by: Jay Guevara at March 9, 2009 10:32 PM