« Out Comes the Race Card to Defuse Porkulus Opposition | Main | Big Brother Is Watching — But Don't You Dare Watch Back »

February 19, 2009

Racist Pro-Terrorist Attorney General Calls America a "Nation of Cowards"

Our skeevy pro-terrorist Attorney General, who like the President owes his position in part to being black, has denounced the country over which his gang of racist Marxists now rules as "essentially a nation of cowards" on racial matters.

Eric Holder doesn't like it that we "self-segregate." Birds of a feather flocking together is evidently a problem to be solved by our ubiquitous government. Holder says the Justice Department has a special responsibility to help drive the liberal race agenda. Maybe he'll push for a law requiring that if four people are in a car or at a table, at least two of them have to be black, like in TV commercials.

Unhinged ideologues like Holder are now running the country they think of as belonging to the hated white man who handed them their positions out of condescending political correctness. If he's right that we're cowards about race, we're about to pay a price for it.

eric_holder_obama.jpg
Presiding over a "nation of cowards."

On tips from Conservigilant, mega, Matt L, and Montag. Hat tip: Hot Air.

Posted by Van Helsing at February 19, 2009 7:47 AM

Comments

Eric Holder looks like a complete idiot as stupid looking as EMPRER PALPATINE OBAMA

Posted by: SPURWING PLOVER at February 19, 2009 7:55 AM

Yeah, black President, black Attornery General, we're such cowards!

Blacks can achieve anything they want in this country, and this ass is worried about who we party with?

Posted by: cowlove at February 19, 2009 7:59 AM

Yes, he looks like a muppet, or a hammerhead shark. Or a combination of both.

This particular item is pissing a lot of people off. One more straw for the camel's back. People really, really don't like it when you accuse them of racism when they're not. It's deeply offensive.

Posted by: Karin at February 19, 2009 8:00 AM

Typical lib.

Didn't Eric the Gun Grabber attend an Ivy league school?

Must have been on an Affirmative Action Program.

Posted by: Conan at February 19, 2009 8:19 AM

Ya dance wit what brought ya. Race is all he knows and race is all he cares about so race is all he talks about. Nothing else in the whole country matters. Just race. It is a card that works for him and he thinks it always will.

Looking at those two race baiters, it is kind of hard to argue with him.

Posted by: SnowSnake at February 19, 2009 8:24 AM

Contrast Holder with Michael Steele. Steele has more courage in his pinkie than in the entirety of both Holder and The Obaminator.

Posted by: The MaryHunter at February 19, 2009 8:30 AM

The true cowards are the ones that use the adolescent mentality of the race card instead of open, honest and mature discussion of an issue.

Posted by: IOpian at February 19, 2009 8:47 AM

i'd like for him to say that directly to my face!

Posted by: nancz at February 19, 2009 9:09 AM

"A nation of cowards." I like Michelle Malkin's subtitle to that quote: "Speak for yourself." Only trouble is, Holder wouldn't be speaking for himself even if he were to do it the way Malkin meant it.

There is a nation of cowards in the U.S.A., alongside the free and brave nation in the very same country.

Is the U.S. really going to be better off than Europe? It's a pretty safe bet to say Europe is headed toward civil war between its Islamic would-be overlords and those who won't submit. America looks like going to be the same difference: There's the Marxists, now heady with their victory, and those who won't submit to the Hammer and Sickle.

Gates of Vienna just did an IMO very enlightening and readable article on the financial crisis, and when you get to the part about the possible social consequences, it just boggles the mind. The old Chinese curse is in full force.

To close with Malkin again: Gird your loins.

Posted by: Conservigilant at February 19, 2009 9:32 AM

Im sure there will be more verbal diarhea coming out of this clown in the months to come.

Posted by: Anonymous at February 19, 2009 9:40 AM

Just been thinking... You ever wonder how Archie Bunker and Mike Stivic could live under the same roof, even though they're supposedly diametric opposites? It's because they're complementary opposites.

Archie hates those of other races, Mike Stivic loves them. Beyond that, however, they're not much different: Neither is capable of thinking about people in other terms than race.

One episode was entirely devoted to having a go at Mike rather than Archie. Lionel, the mixed black/white kid, started complaining to Mike that he was talking about nothing but "the black problem." Mike answered, in exasperation, "So what do you want me to talk about?! The weather?!" To which Lionel replied, "Why not? Blacks have weather too, don't they?"

I think that scene encapsulates the whole problem with those racial do-gooders (Mike Stivics). MLK's famous speech is as much opposed to them as it is to the racists (Archie Bunkers).

Posted by: Conservigilant at February 19, 2009 10:08 AM

So, let me get this straight...

to prove that I'm not a coward, I should pack my wife and son into my truck this weekend and go hang out on Madison Street or North Avenue in West Baltimore this weekend? Maybe a picnic at Druid Hill Park? Surely all of the conforming tolerance being expressed there will ensure that we're welcomed into their community.

Posted by: keepthechange08 at February 19, 2009 10:23 AM

He is right. You are cowards!

Posted by: wingnutcracker at February 19, 2009 10:26 AM

"unhinged ideologues" man oh man you should copyright that. Excellent description of Obama's attorney general.

I take what the fool Holder said seriously, too. This government IS NOT going to tell me who I can be friends with, go to church with, etc. There are damn good reasons why people associate with their own kind. Obama and Holder are half-breed trash anyway and they associate with each other. See they just proved my point: people like to be around their own kind.

Posted by: Lyn at February 19, 2009 10:37 AM

Actually Archie bunker was more prejudiced than anything else. If Archie was a true racist he would never have allowed any of the Jeffersons (or any other non whites) into his house and would have been yelling "Get off my property to N*ggers!".

George Jefferson and Archie were 2 sides of the same coin. Both believed the same things, one from the white point of view the other from the black. George was actually worse when he moved to his own show as he constantly insulted the Willis's (being a mixed race couple). Would this have worked in reverse with Archie and Edit moving into the apartment? No way. If Archie made the same comments about Mrs. Willis he would have been protested by Jr. Al Sharptons.

Posted by: Anonymous at February 19, 2009 10:47 AM

Anon said:

"Next thing you know this racist clown will be having government agents raid family picnics and handing out fines if the racial balance isnt to Holders liking."

Hey if that ever occurs, just give me a ring. My rates start at $64.00 an hour :P

Posted by: cbischof at February 19, 2009 11:13 AM

Holder's right. I'm guilty. How much are pardons going for these days, Eric?

Posted by: Jay Guevara at February 19, 2009 11:21 AM

Wingnut at least we have friends but please fell free to hang out in your new home with the rest of your kind.

Posted by: Farmer Ted at February 19, 2009 11:52 AM

The cowards are those racialist democrats who nurse grievances and foster division as a basis of political power. The self-segregation that Holder so abhors is in reality encouraged by liberal identity politics. To enforce the illegitimate rights of a group necessitates the abrogation of the legitimate rights of the individual. Liberals preach resentment and then castigate the resentful. Priceless.

Posted by: Beef at February 19, 2009 11:55 AM

No one is a coward as much as a whining perpetual victim. Since HE brought it up, he is starting the race issue, not me. So F*** Off, you marxist pig.

Posted by: Sage at February 19, 2009 12:12 PM

He's a sack of shit. Any boundaries between the races have been placed there by the left and people of his ilk, with their balkanizing rhetoric. Obama is a racist - I've read 'his' book and it is steeped in race. It shouldn't come as a surprise that he surrounds himself with other race bating dick heads like Holder.

Posted by: Mike B. at February 19, 2009 12:59 PM

After reading about this despicable piece of dog crap, I decided the real reason I despise these clowns is color.

I HATE THE COLOR RED!!!!

Posted by: yomama at February 19, 2009 1:15 PM

F-U Holder.

Posted by: forest at February 19, 2009 2:37 PM

A nation of morons maybe, for allowing the ascendancy of a racist like Mr. Holder to the position of top cop. Fact is, Holder did stand on a lot of shoulders, but just not all of them black. It's shaping up to be a long afternoon. Being called a coward by any government appointee (we pay his way) just doesn't set well. Especially by one like Mr. Holder, who seems to have a giant chip on his shoulder. And, Holder has a far less than stellar career track record when it comes to dealing with the real bad guys. Nation of cowards, my Aunt Fanny: http://theseedsof9-11.com

Posted by: Peggy McGilligan at February 19, 2009 3:13 PM

The liberal criteria for this president was race.
The Dims ran a campaign based around race.

BO made racist comments during the campaign (typical white person)
BO's autobiographies are just pages of self-congratulating racist graffitti passed as introspection passed as intellectualism.
A large number of BO's admirers (including Colin Powell) are racists.
BO's programs have racist intent passed by liberal racists.
The entire country is intimidated by racial victimology.

So it shouldn't amaze anyone that racist comments come leaking out of BO's cabinet once in a while. In any context, let alone one this permissive, racists can't help themselves.

Posted by: Fiberal at February 19, 2009 6:59 PM

This is just one more in the already-running tactics of incompetent, juvenile, thuggish intimidation from our new leaders toward us who comprise "the racist rabble", as they think that all Whites in the country will respond in like manner as "Liberals": shaking knees, begging foregiveness, and mainly just offering "protection" payments.

Well, I've got news for him...

Posted by: Toa at February 19, 2009 7:08 PM

HOLY CARBON COPIES BATMAN THEY LOOK ABOUT A LIKE

Posted by: SPURWING PLOVER at February 19, 2009 8:05 PM

this country is just bending over backwards,,,the white libs anyway, to kiss blacks asses. We dont have a WET network, blacks do. You cant get away from all the "blacks and hip hop are the coolest" message on every TV channel on the air these days. Im sick of the double standard. 96% of blacks are racist. And that stat came from a black man. Fuck you holder,,and fuck you michelle obama and hussain obama,,you racist pigs !

Posted by: john burt at February 19, 2009 10:25 PM

hope and change, whitey gonna pay, uh huh.

Posted by: john at February 20, 2009 5:59 AM

I'm sick and fucking tired of these people's whining and complaining. They're 13-14 % of the population. STFU already.

I've been pretty tolerant through the years since the 60's. I bought Motown vinyl, watched the Jefferson's and laughed with Redd Foxx. I didn't like all the welfare BS, race riots (just an excuse to loot) and Great Society ripoffs but I treated white and black pretty much the same. I recognized the wisdom of MLK. I didn't say too much when my kid couldn't get a slot in the state university, even with an 1170 on his SATS, making me pay out-of-state tuition to the state next door to leave a slot open for some bball booger who could barely read.

Not any more! I informed my wife that her nephew, who is engaged to a black girl, is not welcome in my house. If they show up at my door, I'll tell 'em, no niggers allowed here!
I intend to do any and everything contrary to the interests of any blacks. Sorry. You called me a 'coward'? You've been sucking at the society's teat long enough! Go and fuck yourselves.

Posted by: Shooter1001 at February 20, 2009 8:32 AM

Shooter1001

If the girl is a decent person, you are being unfair.

What is going to happen is a lot more scary. Thousands of employers are now deciding that Blacks are too dangerous to have around. There is too much risk of problems. They will quietly decide to avoid the risk and either not hire Blacks or let go whole sections of people when there are several Blacks in the section.

A business is mostly a series of risk/benefit decisions and Holter and Obama have really skewed the risk to outweigh any benefit. It doesn't matter how many jobs Obama creates, Obama's and Holter's rhetoric will destroy a lot more job for Blacks in the whole economy than Obama can ever create.

The reverse is also true. A Hispanic or a White person would have to be a little silly to work for a Black business. There is too much danger of racism and prejudice and very little chance of being treated fairly. This will starve Black enterprises of talent. Obama and friends will have to pump billions of dollars into minority owned businesses and even that won't always save them--they will just become welfare businesses that can't stand on their own.

Posted by: SnowSnake at February 20, 2009 9:37 AM

Shooter's always peppered his rants with racist garbage. He's one of the things the trolls here salivate over, because he backs up their belief that we are all backwards, racist bastards who base everything we do on what color someone's skin is. He's no better than the trolls.

Posted by: Anonymous at February 20, 2009 11:17 AM

SnowSnake,

Your last paragraph makes my case!

When I was a hiring director I treated everyone fairly without regard to anything but ability to do the job. Most of my employees were professionals and half of my staff were female. The few minorities I inherited from the previous manager were constantly on the bottom end of the performance curve. They were a clique, never making any attempt to 'integrate' with the rest of the group. They lunched together, socialized exclusively together, never failing to be uncooperative when asked to contribute a bit more.
In late, the longest lunches and out the door at 5pm on the dot. I tried talking with one woman once. Next day I was in HR being asked if I was a racist and warned not to bring my feelings on race to the workplace. HR was simply covering its ass.
After they all left the company, I made it very clear to headhunters that if they even sent me a black resume, I'd never hire anyone from their firm again.

Regarding the nephew's fiance, too bad, sorry. And it IS unfair as you say. But I'm not here to save the world. Maybe she should call Eric Holder if her feelings are hurt. Invited or not, I won't be going to the wedding, I simply want nothing to do with those people.

I have always tried to judge a person by his/her individual character. No more!! I'm not that noble!

Posted by: Shooter1001 at February 20, 2009 11:21 AM

I was going to chastise you Shooter, but what's the point? You admit what you are, aren't apologetic, and admit it's ignoble.

Not a whole lot to be said in response...

Posted by: cowlove at February 20, 2009 12:25 PM

{EXPLETIVE DELETED} those coward {EXPLETIVE DELETED}

Posted by: ooooooooo at February 20, 2009 2:10 PM

No change as all and as the INCA DOVE says NO HOPE,NO HOPE,NO HOPE

Posted by: Flu-Bird at February 20, 2009 3:24 PM

Stick to the real issues and quit making up more crap for us to deal with. We are not cowards or we would listening to the antics of Heckle & Jeckle {I.E. McCain/Palin the Republican Mavericks} and their same old tired rhetoric and wardrobe woes. This country needs more dialogue among all and Black people really need to let go of the chip on thier shoulder and realize that progress is here and has been, and will continue to be. In the words of Rodney King "Can't we all just get along?".

Posted by: Sick & Tired at February 22, 2009 1:13 AM

Sick & Tired

I saw a dog that had chewed on people, killed a lot of cats, and generally terrified a neighborhood. When it finally faced the shotgun, the look on its face seemed to be exactly that: "Can't we all just get along?"

Posted by: SnowSnake at February 22, 2009 9:09 AM

I think Holder should stfu and eat shit! We white voted in barack obama and that fecker has the nerve to come up and call us cowards? FU Holder!!

Posted by: joe blow at February 24, 2009 9:06 AM